A blast from Amy's Past???... maaaaaybe...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A blast from Amy's Past???... maaaaaybe...

Post by Carinna on Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:19 pm

(21:25:27 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
Sister to Elvira
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
*IN STORYTELLER MODE* says to Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf):
~a witch has slipped thru a portal just on the outskirts of the castle.. creating a tear in the fabric.. but She is here for one purpose.. and She quickly begins to work Her magic.. hundreds of small birds begin to circle the castle.. each and every one of them with a note attached to one of their wings.. the witch chants and Her hands move back and forth and all around.. the sky blackens.. thick fog flows and swirls around.. a sudden crack of thunder followed by a few bolts of lightening ripple thru the sky.. She continues on with Her spell.. speaking the words in a hushed tone.. Her hands move.. fingers swaying.. beckoning the little birds.. and as they approach the backyard of the castle.. the Witch utters a single word "morior".. the fog dissipates.. and eerie silence falls around the castle.. the wind ceases.. and those hundreds of birds tumble from the sky.. all dead.. the note attached reads "Little Bird"~

(21:36:42 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Sister to Elvira
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
*IN STORYTELLER MODE* says to Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf):
~the Witch, having finished what She had been hired to do this time.. slips back thru that portal and disappears.. leaving a wake of hundreds of little birds with a note attached to each behind.. spread all thru the backyard of the castle~

(21:37:03) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: *a guard, one of the ones who seems to never take his helmet off, comes up and taps on my shoulder, whispering in my ear, something tiny and dead in their hands, holding it, looking at...and running back into the bathroom, a clattering sound, and a wretching sound follows*

(21:40:24) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: *out of the bathroom, out to the great hall again, looking at you, at the devil dog, at jonny behind the bar, eyes wet, running again, out into the gardens through open french doors*

(21:40:31 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Sister to Elvira
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
says to -mariNe-{Amy's devil dog/HBC}:
~dark eyes pay mild attention to you thru My peripheral view as you remain on that wheel, silenced by the shadow.. My eyes more focused on Amy Beth as the guard speaks and She suddenly rushes off to the bathroom~

(21:43:07)

-mariNe-{Amy's devil dog/HBC}
strapped to the torture wheel says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: unable to hear the whispers, but knowing something is happening... hearing the bathroom door opening and the wretched sounds and eyes turning up to the ceiling for mercy because i just scrubbed that bathroom spotless yesterday..and tries to move my head to see what the commotion is about, only to have that shadowed ball pin my head right back into the wheel

(21:44:33) because of Youjonjon {Tristen's boy/bartender HBC} says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: seeing the guard enter seeing the brief exchange the hasty retiring to bathroom thee strage sounds from there and now the outta character wet eyes running to the garden i look at you and ask Ms is she not feeling well toda ?

(21:45:28 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Sister to Elvira
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
well fuck.. ~said after seeing Amy rush outside.. taking notice of Her eyes being wet.. releasing the shadow tendril from your mouth for now.. but keeping you shackled to the wheel.. rising from My chair to go after Her~

(21:47:18) because of Youjonjon {Tristen's boy/bartender HBC} says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: as i hear your fuck .... i move to the doors still holding the crystal glas in my hands that i had been polishing...

(21:47:50)

strapped to the torture wheel says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: gasping in air through my mouth.. stretching my jaw open and shut to rid myself of that light ache at the back of my jaw.. head snapping side to side to see the rush of people in places and has an instinctive reaction to jump and follow.. but goes absolutely no where

(21:47:54 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Sister to Elvira
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
says to jonjon {Tristen's boy/barten...:
~glancing to you~ I'm not sure jon.. She seemed ok a few minutes ago.. something that guard said has definitely set Her off.. ~continuing to move to the french doors that lead out to the back of the castle~

(21:48:58 ® M SignOn)

†Elvira Cerberus Ventrue†<
Slash's One and Only Love
Mother of Echelon and j/Jennifer
enters the room

(21:50:15 ® M)

:
-slipping onto My throne-

(21:50:35) because of Youjonjon {Tristen's boy/bartender HBC} says to †Elvira Cerberus Ventrue†: standing att the doorway to the back offf the castle hearing something behind me i turn and see my Queen bowing greetings my Queen

(21:51:00 ® M)

Evening cutie

(21:51:00) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: *down my knees out in the gardens, eyes wet, looking at all the little dead birds. I've told the two guards to go. They can't see their Captain like this. But there's a bird in each of my hands, and they're dead. They're all dead...dozens and dozens of little dead birds....

(21:51:34)

strapped to the torture wheel says to †Elvira Cerberus Ventrue†: Hello Elvira.. Carinna and Amy Beth ran out back, something is going on

(21:52:03) because of Youjonjon {Tristen's boy/bartender HBC} says to †Elvira Cerberus Ventrue†: a slight worry creasing my brow see Ms Capitan not wholly herself she was sick in the ladies room and now has rushed to the...frech air ..on the back off the castle

(21:52:04 ® M)

Evening again and thank you -S-

(21:52:23 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Sister to Elvira
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
says to †Elvira Cerberus Ventrue†:
hello Beautiful Sister of Mine.. ~spoken just before exiting thru the french doors to head out to the backyard after Amy~

(21:54:00 ® M)

says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus:
Evening My sister -watching as you exit with concern on My face-

(21:54:21) because of Youjonjon {Tristen's boy/bartender HBC} says to †Elvira Cerberus Ventrue†: my whole body nerwously twitching my eyes goin towards the door and back towards you not knowing what to do stay whit you to serve and help you or go to look what has happened what has upset Capitan

(21:54:58 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Sister to Elvira
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
says to Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf):
~wandering outside.. dark eyes shift about to look for You.. seeing You finally down on Your knees.. moving with a more quicker pace now.. coming to stand just at Your side.. looking down at You.. then crouching.. placing one hand on Your shoulder~ Red?.. are You alright?

(21:55:22 ® M)

You may go and see what is going on jon -smiling at you- I will be fine

(21:57:44) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: *down on my knees, picking up little dead birds, smoothing the ruffled little wings and laying them flat, laying them into little rows...like little marching soldiers. It's a long moment before I seem to even notice you're there.* This....this isn't right. This is...impossible....the magic....the birds....and the message. This is...this isn't possible, Cari. It's just not....it's....fuck. *wiping my eyes, looking up at you, a breath shuddering* This is bad shit. Really bad shit.

(21:58:01 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Sister to Elvira
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~softly My voice enters into your mind~ let the potty mouth down.. off that wheel jon.. unshackle him.. I'll deal with him later.. I'm not sure what is going on yet.. but he may be needed

jonjon {Tristen's boy/bartender HBC} says to †Elvira Cerberus Ventrue†: hearing your words ma Queen is sure i not needet ? and even before i hear the amswer i too rush out tru the door ...

(22:01:34) because of Youjonjon {Tristen's boy/bartender HBC}: just as i exit Ms Cariannas voise fillin my head sweet melodious commandin and i stop in my tracks shakin whit confusion indesision frightened whats happening what.. i ponder ower that as i walk in and release marine from his chaskless ....as hes released i give him a water botle to drink from to ease his dry troat...

(22:02:31)

says to jonjon {Tristen's boy/barten...: chugs the water down and hands the bottle back to you and stretches out and looks around.. Thanks jonjon

(22:03:47) because of Youjonjon {Tristen's boy/bartender HBC} says to -mariNe-{Amy's devil dog/HBC}: lookin att you my feeling mixed pirty for your torture and earlier predicament relief we now have you free as your mucles may be needet..

(22:05:51) because of Youjonjon {Tristen's boy/bartender HBC} says to -mariNe-{Amy's devil dog/HBC}: bro i not sure whats happening but we best be onour toes... seem theres something going doun in a strange way ma Capitan wrectching shakin my head to that ridiculous image as imposssible as the sun risin from the west..

(22:07:21)

says to jonjon {Tristen's boy/barten...: Right you are my friend, on our toes we shall be and ready for whatever comes next. creeping around.. peering through windows and around corners to glance outside

(22:07:52) because of Youjonjon {Tristen's boy/bartender HBC} at the bar serving/having a drink says to everyone: warily keeping my eyes on the dor to back yar as i head to the bar....

(22:08:08 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Sister to Elvira
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~My hand remains on Your shoulder.. a gently touch.. dark eyes shifting from You and to all the little birds You are lining up.. then My gaze moves around the area.. more birds.. all of which seem to be dead.. scattered all over the back lawns of the castle.. hearing Your words.. letting You speak as I continue to look.. search.. for anyone that might be around.. nostrils flare to see if I can pick up a scent.. then looking back to You.. that hand moving from Your shoulder to Your face.. fingers gently wiping those tears as I let You continue.. none of what You are saying makes much sense.. except the last bit~ take a breath, Red.. try and calm down.. what is bad? explain to Me..

(22:11:24) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: *looking up at you, yanking my armor down, my shirt pulled down with it, the mass of scar tissue that runs from my left shoulder up to the side of my neck, looking like a massive pair of jaws closed on my shoulder, down my back and down my front, a massive mess of scar tissue, eyes wet and blue and human...ish...looking up at you* Do you know....what this is?

(22:12:26) because of Youjonjon {Tristen's boy/bartender HBC} at the bar serving/having a drink says to †Elvira Cerberus Ventrue†: takin a tray and putting onit a delicate monogrammed crystal glas and a linen napkin fillin the glas whit frech cold pineaple juice carrying it to you bowing holding it towards you my Queen ...waiting.. first time ever my mind not rejoicing my hearth not happy serving you im torn by the worry ower whats going on whats happening my hands slishty shakin...

(22:15:12 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Sister to Elvira
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~dark eyes focused on You now.. My others senses on high alert just in case someone or something is lingering.. those eyes widen a bit as You pull Your clothing aside.. seeing all the scaring.. like something took a huge bite out of You.. that hand wiping Your tears wanting to move.. to touch the scar.. but I don't.. it's not My place to do such.. My gaze moving back to Your own eyes.. long dark lashes flutter languidly a few times..~ no Red, .. I can see it's a scar.. as if someone took a bite out of You.. though I have no idea who or why..

(22:16:32 ® M)

-smiling at you as I reach up and caress your face softly then lift the glass from the tray bringing it to My lips for a big sip and a happy sigh- Thank you cutie and dont worry, I am sure Carinna is taking good care of Amy

(22:20:14) because of Youjonjon {Tristen's boy/bartender HBC} at the bar serving/having a drink says to †Elvira Cerberus Ventrue†: your smile your gemtle cares easing most ff my worries like magic my rasin hearth slowing a bit nodding i hope so lookin in your eyes feelin gratefull ower this and everything you done i whisper thank you my Queen

(22:21:35 ® M)

:
-relaxing back on My throne sipping My juice, feeling what is going on outside but with My weakened state I remain inside waiting to hear any news of what has happened-

(22:23:21 ® M)

-smiling at you- You are welcome sweetie and I do appreciate what you do here every day

(22:25:11 ® M)

:
Be back soon

(22:25:13 ® M SignOff)

leaves the room

(22:26:10) because of Youjonjon {Tristen's boy/bartender HBC}: bowing deep i only try to pay back a litle off the great gifts i have been given by this home im sorry i only manage to do it to such litle insignificant degree ma Queen

(22:30:40) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: This is....how I came to be, Carinna. This is what made me. This is the "Gift" of being a Lycan. Every wound I ever take will heal....this one...this is the exception. This is the the exception. This is how I was made, Carinna. This is how I came to be. *shuddering and closing my eyes, whimpering quietly, fingers in the dirt, ruining my manicure, tears leaking from my cheeks* He's fucking supposed to be dead.

(22:34:18) because of Youjonjon {Tristen's boy/bartender HBC} at the bar serving/having a drink says to -mariNe-{Amy's devil dog/HBC}: lookin att marine prowling around the room resolutely grabbing a cretanese moonshine bottle bouth from the sister off the maker pouring 2 shit glasses full off the clear smmoth fiery yet lean liquer i sure need one bro how about you ?

(22:34:23 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Sister to Elvira
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~listening to You.. dark eyes focused on You.. hearing You repeat Yourself.. never having seen You this way.. the tears.. the terror in Your voice.. the fear in Your eyes.. a frown forms on My mouth as You close Your eyes.. hearing that whimper.. My hand moving to wipe at those tears again.. still having no idea who You speak of.. who did this to You.. My voice quiet as I speak~ who is, Red.. who is suppose to be dead?

(22:34:54) because of Youjonjon {Tristen's boy/bartender HBC}: smilin shot glasses...

(22:37:39) because of Youjonjon {Tristen's boy/bartender HBC} at the bar serving/having a drink says to jonjon {Tristen's boy/barten...: pouring 1 in my mouth exhalin hard abnd loong as the fire fills me and as i not heard no ansver to my question grabbing the other glas and drinkin that too feeling how it burns burns away my worries easin my ancities...

(22:41:08) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: My....*lips twsting, angry, frightened, angry again, alternating back and forth* My...Maker....my "Father"...the one who tore my flesh and broke my back, the one who gave me THIS *grabbing at the scar tissue again, breathing deep, shaking* I...I thought he was dead...I looked into his eyes...squeezed the trigger...took my fucking coat back...he had it on a flagpole...

(22:47:34 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Sister to Elvira
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~just listening to You.. though keeping those other senses of Mine on high alert.. just in case.. dark eyes watch as Your lips twist and alternate shape.. My voice still quiet as I speak~ are You sure?.. I mean if He was dead, then how could it be Him.. maybe someone is playing a cruel joke?.. what has even made You think it's Him?.. these dead birds?.. ~My mind flooding with questions.. needing to get to the bottom of this.. hating seeing You this way.. this upset.. angry.. scared~

(22:53:35) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: I...I was twenty. Barely allowed out of Mother's sight. I had earned my mother's blessing...I went out....I fought the good fight...I was a Huntress. He....he's the biggest Lycan I've ever seen....the biggest...cruelest....he was a Monster. He...he had a town under his thrall....they were terrifed...they begged....for our help. Mother denied...refused them....told me I was too young...that only a fully trained Huntress could face him. I....didn't listen. I didn't...listen.

(22:58:53) because of Youjonjon {Tristen's boy/bartender HBC} sitting out on the terrace says to jonjon {Tristen's boy/barten...: quietly makin my way out to the terrase owerlookin the back yard carrying a aroma glas off calvados and sitting doun on a bench Ms Cariannas and Ms Amy Beths voises carrying to where i sit like soft murmurs like wind caressing the leaves in a forest

(22:59:12 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Sister to Elvira
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~shifts to move My arms around You and gently eases You up~ come, Red.. let's go inside.. we can talk more in there.. try and sort this all out.. ~having listened to all You've been saying.. still not understanding how You are pinning this on the one that created You.. but will figure it all out in time.. knowing You are shaken and filled with a ton of emotions.. keeping an arm around You and slowly leading You back into the castle~

(23:01:06) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: Do you know...what it's like? To have all this training? To have all these skills...to know people need help....to be able to do nothing....to be ORDERED to do nothing....I had slain ghouls....strangled a nightmare child....slain a shadowwalker.....taken a four hundred year Vampire to Huntress School....bam...dusted....and I thought "what worse could this be?" So....I went. *reaching down, snaps flipping, pulling out the pistol on my hip, silver inlays hissing against my flesh, wood grips, dappled grips against my palm, holding it up, gesturing with it* This. This is Huntress' weapon. But you need this *tapping the barrel against my skull* You need both. *dropping the magazine from the gun, holding it up* you feel that? You should. Those rounds...they're rare....I have fourteen left....seven here....seven hidden.....And they're....these are....I didn't have these. Didn't have the power of the Ritual behind me. I fought him with silver in my gun. And a song in my heart.

(23:01:13) because of Youjonjon {Tristen's boy/bartender HBC} sitting out on the terrace says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: your movement draws my eyes to it and as i see Ms gently leading ma Capitan inside i leave the terrase to be able to greet you 2 when you enter

(23:07:06) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: *pushing your hand off, up to my feet, showing my teeth and my eyes flashing with amber light* They can't see me like this, Cari. Fuck no. No. I have to...dig a hole...I have to bury these...."Little Bird"...it's what he called me..."Run...fly away little bird...." he said....I shot him....and he laughed....

(23:10:37) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard: *just repeating that, looking down at the gun in my left hand the magazine in my right* I shot him....and he laughed at me.... I shot him....and he laughed....and we fought....I stabbed him....and he laughed.. I was strong....he was stronger....And when he changed....and mauled me...I didn't have a hope or a prayer....

(23:11:53 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Sister to Elvira
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~listening.. taking it all in.. letting You get it all out.. Your past.. what created the Lycan in You.. this Man.. Your Father.. just listening.. watching with dark eyes.. the pistol.. the way You tap it at Your skull.. not stopping You.. knowing You won't harm Yourself.. knowing that Huntress that dwells inside won't be defeated and You will fight.. feeling as You remove My hand.. letting it be done.. watching as You stand.. ~ the Queen must know of this, Red.. this can't be kept away from Her.. or Slash needs to know, being the Queen is withchild.. but I'll not let anyone see You like this.. I promise.. ~bending then.. crouching.. one hand taking hold of a small bird.. rising back up as I slip it into My pocket for now~.. we'll get someone from cleaning duty to come get rid of this mess.. let it be.. come inside..

(23:15:26) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: It...can't be him. It can't be It just has to be someone who....these are ritual bullets. These bullets...I could kill Lucifer himself with one of these bullets. I shot him in the head. Point blank range. He never expected me to be alive. He left me to die. The All Father willed that I not be given Valhalla. That my Hunt not end. The All-Father sent me back, a Wild Huntress. No family remaining to me, until I came here. He can't be alive. Someone just...wants me to think he is. Someone....and when I find them....*slapping the magazine into the pistol, racking the slide and holstering it back on my thigh* Someone is going to fucking pay. *taking your hand and squeezing it softly* I'm sorry. Forgive me?

(23:19:25 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Sister to Elvira
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~having let You speak again.. and just listening.. feeling You take My hand.. ~ Red.. ~reaching with My other hand.. fingers grasping Your jaw.. so that Your eyes are direct with My own~ there is nothing to forgive.. We all have skeletons from our past.. this will get sorted.. we will figure it out.. this.. ~turning My eyes to the castle and Your jaw in My grasp~ is Your home.. My home.. we are family.. and this family will not see anything bad happen and will stand to fight this with You.. whatever it might be.. You're not...... ALONE

(23:21:59) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: *a deep breath, holding still when you grab my jaw, letting your hand turn my head, looking up at the stone walls, a deep breath and I nod against your fingers* I appreciate the sentiment, Carinna. I appreciate it...I do. But....in the end...we all die alone.

(23:23:36 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Sister to Elvira
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
*Out Of Character Mode* says to Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf):
~smooches Your cheek~ ok.. will leave it there for now.. I need to toddle off for some dindin..

Carinna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top