Amy Beth and Miss Tonya check out the scene

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amy Beth and Miss Tonya check out the scene

Post by trinket on Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:25 am

Captain of the Queen's Guard says to Mistress Tonya Cerberus {Rhi}: Do you wanna go now? I can show you, it's not terribly far...

Mistress Tonya Cerberus {Rhi}
says to Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf): yes Amy Beth...lets go...the sooner the better...there is something or someone out there who wishes My family harm...

says to Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf): *slowly walks out the front door...senses heightening*...lead the way Amy Beth...

jonjon {Tristen's boy/bartender HBC} says to Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf): hollering after you could a humans different tho weaker cences be off some use?

says to jonjon {Tristen's boy/barten...: you can help by staying here and watching over the Castle jonjon...*nods*...I do not know the extent of your training if any...this is not the time to find out...

Captain of the Queen's Guard in the forest says to Mistress Tonya Cerberus {Rhi}: *the guards by the gates get their orders, the man up in the tower on overwatch gets a long level look, and we're out into the night and the dark, around the castle wall to the back gate into the gardens* This is where I think the boy decided to go for his walk...I can still smell the faintest bit of him here....on the cobbles...he leaned on that tree...and set off toward the village. *leading you off, not along the path per se, but in the woods off to the side of it, no sense making it easy for anyone watching to spot us, off a mile, then two, from the castle, in the wild wood* This is where, just over there on the road, I could smell where he met someone...three or four...Lycans, I'm sure of it...they met on the road...and then their paths and scents mingled...*off we go again, deeper into the forest this time, finding ourselves on a little dear trail, a little stone wall to climb over, a creek to splash through, and a clearing just off another gravel road* And this is where....right out there...I got my snoot full. Silver nitrate...peppermint oil....fouls the nose...couldn't smell a damn thing for a week....and I'm lucky I still have both eyes....*stepping out into the clearing, thumb flipping the safety off on my rifle, the selector switch all the way down to Full*

says to Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf): *stops and bends over at the side of the road...pressing my palm gently into the dirt and looks up at you*...these are lycan footprints....*gathers some of the dirt and places it in a vial*...they are not from around here or part of any pack that Rhi and I are aware off....*stands and follows you deeper into the forest....whispers into the night sky and waits until the I hear the fluttering of wings....dark black ravens appearing and flying in a slow tornadic circle over the clearing...nodding to you*...I'm going into the clearing now...wait here.

Captain of the Queen's Guard in the forest says to Mistress Tonya Cerberus {Rhi}: *nodding quietly* They were Lycans alright...they sure were...*up a tree, a good solid jump, then a little scramble, unslinging my rifle and nodding* You do your thing. I've gotcha covered.

says to Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf): *slowly and silently moves to the clearing as I lean take a look at the well set trap....whispers to the ravens as they land and cover the entire clearing....pulls out a small pouch from one of my hidden pockets and starts to sprinkle some fine dust...upon the dark forest floor....drawing a dagger and slices a cut across my palm...letting the blood mingle with the dust and kneels....whispering out*...Nocturnal...Mistress of the Night...your humble servant calls upon you...show Me a sign of those who would do Me and my family harm...*watches as the ravens start to circle again...glowing translucent footsteps appearing...stands and beckons to for you to join me*

Captain of the Queen's Guard in the forest says to Mistress Tonya Cerberus {Rhi}: *sliding down out of the tree, boots crunching on the forest floor, padding out into the clearing, smelling the remnants of the trap, that foul cloying sweet scent of peppermint, the birds...and you.* This is where it was...it's been dry...the tire tracks are still here...but two hundred yards out there onto the asphalt, no idea if they went left or right....and I wasn't in any shape to play guessing games.

says to Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf): *traces the outline of one of the glowing footsteps and growls*...those are vampire footprints Amy Beth...why are Lycans and Vampires working together against us?...*claps my hands and the ravens fly off...able to see every little thing they do*....we should survey the surrounding area at a later time...I do not detect any further trouble close by...

Captain of the Queen's Guard says to Mistress Tonya Cerberus {Rhi}: Toni...if I knew...I'd tell you. No secrets...that's why I told the Boss...even if her Mister is irked...she has to remember to be careful. And...it's not just Lycans and Vampires, Toni. It's...people who know things...that I thought only my old order knew. There's lore here, knowledge that should not be in the hands of any but the Sisterhood. I would tell my Mother, but...you know as well as I do that I'm banished and have a warrant on my head should they ever see me again...*clapping a hand on your shoulder* You'll tell me...what you find out?

says to Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf): at this point Amy Beth it would be wise for everyone and anyone who lives in the Castle should not be traveling alone...you might want to increase security but I will leave that in your capable hands...*takes your hand and squeezes it gently*...yes, I will let you know what else I discover and your right....someone or something has brought them together for a single purpose...

Captain of the Queen's Guard says to Mistress Tonya Cerberus {Rhi}: You head back, Toni. I'm going to stop by my place, grab a few things... There's a chill in the air I don't like. You're right, about traveling alone. I'll see to increasing the guards.

says to Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf): I'm heading home Amy Beth...stay safe and I'll see you at the Castle soon...one way or another we will get to the bottom of this...*nods and growls*
trinket
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top