more story with tarek

Post by Carinna on Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:49 pm

(15:35:21 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
Sister to Elvira
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
*IN STORYTELLER MODE* says to tarek{Elvira's}**kidnapped**:
~so there you were, in what would be your new home.. for now anyways.. off in a cell.. four thick steel walls surrounding you.. one with a heavy steel door.. up in the center was a small window.. food could be passed thru and others on the other side could open and check in on you from time to time.. when that window is opened, you may even hear other boys screaming from time to time.. Jax was wandering down the long corridor, headed right for your door.. hands shoved deep in the front of is tight fitted jeans.. a black tshirt covering the perfectly sculpted muscle of His upper body.. boots thudded heavily with each step as He gets closer to your door~

(15:45:45)

tarek
{Elvira's}
**kidnapped**
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: -he walks around the cell every so often and when he does here theother boys screaming it makes the hair on his neck stand up. what is this place and what do they want from me? i'm nobody. is because of who owns me? that's the only reason he can come up with. as a figure is seen in the small window, tarek looks closer and sees who it is. that amazingly handsome man that is the only one to really talk to tarek since he got here. even through all this ordeal so far, the young man is drawn physically to Him and he's angry at himself for it. but as Jax draws closer, he backs up away from the door-

(15:49:45 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Sister to Elvira
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~His senses on high alert.. His nostrils flaring, oh He can smell you.. smell those emotions.. and a small snicker of laughter escapes Him as He spies you thru that small window.. backing away as His approach becomes closer to your cell.. thick fingers move to slide the window open as those amber eyes peer into your cell.. voice deep with every spoken word~ well, and here I thought you were attracted to Me.. ~His lips pull back in a grin.. two canines shown for the quickest moment before His mouth moves to hide those long teeth~

(15:52:34)

tarek
{Elvira's}
**kidnapped**
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: -sometimes tarek dislikes the fact that his submissiveness is so strong because as Jax says that, the young man thinks perhaps he's disappointed Him by backing away. he shakes his head trying to clear that from his mind and just as he does there's that flash of canine- LYCANS! You're lycans! What do You want from me? And the others? What is this place! -his voice is an octave higher as You can sense the fear in it-

(15:58:51 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Sister to Elvira
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
ohhhhhh ~He laughs and laughs as your voice goes up and that fear oozes from you~ ding ding ding.. give that boy a prize.. ~He slowly begins to control the laughter.. those amber eyes fixating on you.. shifting.. lewdly.. taking in every single inch of you.. His tongue slips from His mouth to wet His upper lip as one arm crosses just under His own chest.. placing the elbow of the other arm in the crossed over hand.. elbow resting in that hand, His other close to His mouth.. a single finger tapping His bottom lip as He speaks~ well there's the million dollar question.. ~His broad shoulders lift and fall a moment before He steps back and there is a clicking nose.. your door being unlocked and it slowly creeks open to show Jax hovering within the threshold~

(16:03:11)

tarek
{Elvira's}
**kidnapped**
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: -everything Jax does aroused tarek and he can't help but bite back a moan as he feels His gaze upon him. it's as if the Man's eyes were His touch and tarek feels it upon his skin, everywhere. it leaves him wanting and needing so bad his knees almost give out. he struggles to get ahold of himself but can't. Mistress has awaken in him many things and one of them is to be a sexual being. it couldn't come at a worse time though. The Man has captivated him in more then the obvious way. When the door clicks open, he takes a step forward as the arousal is even deeper then his fear-

(16:06:59 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Sister to Elvira
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~those amber eyes continued to drink in every inch of you as He stands in that doorway.. nostrils flare.. that arousal pouring out in waves from you.. a guttural growl erupts from within Him.. watching as you take that step.. He doesn't move.. wondering if you'll close the distance and if you should.. what you will do.. His amber eyes glow a bit as a grin paints His mouth.. each Lycan here has a "boy" for a purpose.. and it so happened you were to be His.. this is why only Jax speaks to you.. no others will.. it was one of the rules~

(16:12:40)

tarek
{Elvira's}
**kidnapped**
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: -he wants so badly to approach You. his entire body screams for him to drop to his knees at Your feet and beg to be used. what is wrong with him? Just because of Jax's dominate persona this young man fights within himself. But he doesn't step any closer. The grin on His face is scary at the same time it's alluring. Those canines are what draw tarek back into the cell- What do you want with me? Those in the castle will be looking for me! Let me go now and i won't tell anybody anything

(16:16:49 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Sister to Elvira
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~booming laughter fills the cell as it echos out from Him.. He almost doubles over He is laughing so hard.. His hand slapping His own thigh.. He slowly brings it under control to speak~ you won't tell anyone??? really.. I could snap you like a twig, or rip into your flesh and eat you before anyone would even know where you are.. ~He takes a single step toward you then stops.. those amber eyes glowing brighter.. He can feel the turmoil of emotions running thru you.. it was delicious and His tongue slips out the slowly move around His lips..~

tarek
{Elvira's}
**kidnapped**
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: -angers well up within him at Jax's laughter and he moves farther back into the cage. the turmoil within him seems to have ended with the anger He has caused within the young man. he knows His words to be true and that's the worse part of it. surely they are searching for him. Mistress must be so worried. he backs up till he hits the other side of the cell and watches His tongue slip over those lips. without realizing it tarek does the same thing-

(16:24:18 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Sister to Elvira
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~His movements are swift, the distance is closed instantly and His hand is around Your neck.. thick fingers curled.. those amber eyes shimmering with a deep glow as He looks down at you.. ~ let's set things straight.. no one is coming for you.. no one will ever find this place.. no one.. you belong to Me now.. got it.. ~He doesn't even give you a chance to respond as His hand leaves you and He turns to walk toward the door~

(16:29:39)

tarek
{Elvira's}
**kidnapped**
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: -he gasps at how quickly Jax moves and as he claws at His hand at tarek's neck, green eyes widen and his mouth gapes open. his head spins with fear that what He says is true. that nobody will come look for him. that maybe they've given up. the thought of belonging to anyone but Mistress drives a deep fear within him. so when he's dropped and left there once again, tarek can't think of anything to say. then slowly that anger returns and he glares at Jax's back because there's no way he'll belong to anyone but Her. he wants to spit at the lycan. to curse at Him. but he knows better.someone caged like this shouldn't bad mouth the One holding him captive-

(16:32:40 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Sister to Elvira
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~Jax pauses for a moment to speak~ food will be brought to you.. 3 healthy meals.. I suggest you eat.. you will need your strength.. ~He doesn't look back at you.. He continues out the door and it slams shut the minute He exits the cell.. a loud click is heard as the door is locked and you are left alone once again.. a cot to sleep on with a blanket.. and of course a toilet in one corner for your use~

Carinna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top