Amy and Carinna go searching.. jon visits a familiar mirror!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amy and Carinna go searching.. jon visits a familiar mirror!

Post by Carinna on Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:13 pm

(22:19:13 ® M) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: You wanna come? Keep up, Smokey. *flipping the safety off on my rifle, the selector switch to burst-fire and grinning* This is the part where I used to flip down the night vision goggles. Except, y' know. *winks and takes off out the French doors to the garden, down over the little hill and up over the back wall with a bounding leap, a little scrabbling at the top and glance back. Twin amber lights flash back, one winks out, then returns, then both are gone as I drop down the far side of the wall*

(22:19:45) because of Youjonjon{host/bartender HBC} at the bar serving/having a drink says to Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf): pickin the glasses up plasing on the tray whit the botle and carrying them back att the bar...

(22:24:09 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
Sister to Elvira
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
says to Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf):
~laughs as You tell Me to keep up.. I simply followed You out the doors.. My senses heightened.. eyes able to follow You.. My own speed allowing Me to keep pace with You.. nostrils flaring to pick up all the smells.. watching as You disappear down that hill and leap over the wall.. using My own speed and exiting right thru the gate at the back wall~

(22:28:42) because of Youjonjon{host/bartender HBC} down in the dark creepy cellar says to everyone: as i realise im all alone in the castle i fill a vine las whit red wine grab a candle and matches and decend to the cellar.. to spend some time there.. lookin tru the stores

(22:29:39 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Sister to Elvira
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
*Out Of Character Mode* says to jonjon{host/bartender HBC}:
ohhhhh might be a good time to bring the mirror to life.. just cooking.. so a bit back and forth.. but I'm game if you are

(22:30:19) because of Youjonjon{host/bartender HBC} down in the dark creepy cellar says to everyone: is that so*S*

(22:31:52) because of Youjonjon{host/bartender HBC} *Out Of Character Mode* says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: is here noo pricvasy a boy goes doun to creepy cellars and immediately some acuses him off dasdarly deeds *S*.... wink lets do it then..

(22:34:28) because of Youjonjon{host/bartender HBC} down in the dark creepy cellar says to everyone: as i decend to the darl cellars i light my candle in the flickering ligh it gives

(22:35:04) because of Youjonjon{host/bartender HBC} down in the dark creepy cellar says to everyone: the shadows seem to live shapes not seen but felt reseding darkness takin whit it its secrets i showly make my way deeper in the darkness

(22:36:11 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Sister to Elvira
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
is that where you decided to hide the mirror, in the cellar?

(22:38:10) because of Youjonjon{host/bartender HBC} *Out Of Character Mode* says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: yes would loved to have it att foot end off bed but .. probably some bysy body ould have found it .. so it is as we talked in the closet . behing all the smooth silky stuff..

(22:40:32) because of Youjonjon{host/bartender HBC} *Out Of Character Mode* says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: even as we talk my fingers can almost feel the smootness off the dresses the fine fabric whitch still carries trases off the fines perfumes money can bye eft there from Queen grand grand mother whose gala clothes they are

(22:45:05 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Sister to Elvira
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
ok.. am almost done cooking then will get something going..

(22:48:37) because of Youjonjon{host/bartender HBC} says to jonjon{host/bartender HBC}: my steps firm i know the way i have been here before often in my lone moments nearing the chamber towhitch im going hurrying my footsteps wanting to get there wanting to already be there there whit my treasure hoping dreaming off the dark lady who once was in the mirror seraching for comfort from my troubles by being alone whit my thougs and the treasure

(22:49:46 ® M) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard in the forest says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: One kilometer into the forest. Two. Three. Down a hill. Across a winding creek. Up a hill. Down another one. Twists of trees. Tangles of brambles. Little deadfalls, needles underfoot giving way to leaves and long grass. I crouch and sniff, and because part of what I smell is the cool thread of the Vampire I've been calling Smokey behind me, I point wordlessly off to the left, and dart off.
Another kilometer. Another twist, turning north, nose turned up to the smell I'm following, a low growl, more an animal noise than anything else. A quick jump, another jump, and I'm up in the tree cover, in the canopy moving faster, branch to branch, almost soundless.

A burst of gunfire. I'm down fast into a clearing, where three men, males anyway, are digging. The gunfire was a burst across the ground in front of them. "All of you...out of the hole."

One of my kind. I can smell him most. He's new...not yet fully able to control the...gift...curse...reality of his existence. Hulking, brutish, with hands that are more paws than not, nails that are more claws than not, but wearing clothes, pretending he's still what he was. Not Pack, not Family, not one of Rhirhi's, that's obvious. His Pack is far away, over hills, and across rivers. I can smell them on him.

As I smell them, he smells me. He turns, and he's curious. But no. Not tonight. No combat. Nothing to make the likes of Rhi rejoice in sheer unadulterated bloodsport of it. This is murder, what I do. My rifle falls to my left hand, my pistol is in my right hand, and before he can blink, before he can decide if he wants to greet me as a wary stranger or fight me over what the humans are digging for, I shoot him. A line of bullets walk up his body, form his navel to his forehead. They blossom into magnificent exit wounds, obliterating his spine, taking off a piece of his skull, blasting the hat he was wearing into the air.

"Not tonight."

(22:59:32) because of Youjonjon{host/bartender HBC} down in the dark creepy cellar says to jonjon{host/bartender HBC}: as i reash my destination i carefully close the dor after me and put the candle on a shelf the shelf carries marks off countless candlessbearing whitness to my being a freguent visitor to the room hesistantly almost rewerently i open the closet filled whit the most beutifull dresses now since long abandoned and fogotten but still beutifull carefully getting them out from the way and my treasury is rewealed and i let a loong breath off relief leave me its still here its here i rejoice in my mind remembering the short happy time when the beutifull object was alive when it filled me whit dreams showed me the most wonderfull sights remembering her the dark laady whit the beutiull eyes dark as the darkest pools filled whit all the stars in the sky eyes one could drown in eyes one was drawn to and her voise like angels pplaying on silver bells i fets a chair set it in front off the closet and sit doun in it sinkin in my memories my dreamd slowly sipping the vine forgeting time forhtting plase ...

(23:04:09 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Sister to Elvira
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
in the forest says to Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf):
~I continue to follow You, barefooted.. My speed keeping with Yours.. almost as if I were floating just off the ground in quick movement.. dark eyes continue to keep track of You, as does My nose.. watching You crouch, then seeing that point to the left as You dark off.. still following.. but keeping a bit of distance between Us.. not enough to lose sight of You.. good thing breathing didn't matter to Me.. cus christ this mileage We are putting on.. I was dressed in dark clothing.. and a cloak over top.. the hood covering My mass of hair and face..I could hear that growl that emitted from You even with the distance between Us.. then the gunfire.. and as You approached the men, I was up a tree.. perched on a sturdy branch.. dark eyes watching the action below.. a malevolent darkness swirling in My eyes and then a sinister grin forms over My mouth as I watch those bullets shred thru that Man.. it was sheer delight watching You work.. and rush of arousal even soared thru Me as the man's spine is torn to bits~

(23:08:07 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Sister to Elvira
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
*IN STORYTELLER MODE* says to jonjon{host/bartender HBC}:
~that Beautiful Female twin could see everything you were doing once you pulled those dresses back, but you couldn't see Her.. no.. She had not brought the mirror fully back to life just yet.. Her Brother was off making arrangements to plot and secure bits for the next part of their plan to go after Slash.. She let's you sit there off in your world of memories and dreams as you sip that wine for the time being~

(23:10:39 ® M) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard in the forest says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: They hadn't really had time to follow the first instruction, the barked command to get out of the hole they were digging. They hadn't been given the chance, before I ventilated their boss. Basic silver bullets, the gun with the seven faintly humming "god rounds" was holstered under my body armor, a final hold out, my last chance last ditch fuck this thing in particular gun. My 1911 smoked as I dropped the magazine and reloaded, then switched back to my dangling rifle and motioned. "Unless you've just dug your own grave, my fine pedigree fucks, you're going to want to get out nice and slow. He was your boss. I know that smell. That's the 'Bitch just killed our boss, and maybe we're free? Or maybe we're dead?" smell. And you know boys, the truth is, I just don't know yet, so one last time, up and out of the fucking hole, nice and easy, nice and slow, hands nice and high. We'll have a nice cozy chat. C'mon now."
An insistent motion with the rifle, and I surely keep them covered as they climb out of the pole, smirking a little. "He wouldn't let you have silver, or linseed, or anything you could hurt me properly with, so lets not even worry about those nice knives down on your belts, lets just get out of the hole, easy does it, good fellows. Good, good. Now. Go hug a tree like it's your own dear mother. Or your very favourite cousin. I don't judge. Chop chop, my pedigree grave digging chums."

Nostrils flare. "Okay. Who pissed themselves. Shouldn't have worked for Nugent in Vietnam, ain't gonna work for you here. That tree is mother, sister and lover. Hug it tight now."

(23:19:07 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Sister to Elvira
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~still up in that tree.. fairly close to where You were.. just off to the left a bit.. those dark eyes continued to swirl.. the fresh scent of spilled blood filled My senses and only furthered that arousal in Me.. fangs were extending.. it was taking everything in Me to remain on that branch and not jump down and rip into one of the men's throat.. that primal instinct was tugging so hard at Me.. the smell of urine hit Me as well.. and a small growl erupted in Me.. but I remained.. this was Your hunt.. and that was the one thing preventing Me from tearing throats open wide and bathing in blood~

(23:24:36) because of Youjonjon{host/bartender HBC} down in the dark creepy cellar says to jonjon{host/bartender HBC}: as i try to sip from my vine glas and note its empty i realise i have been sitting here a loong time my eyes shift to the candle on the shelf and i note most off it had burned doun stnding upp from my stool i walk to the mirror standing in front off it in my mind s swirl off questions how why what happened where did my beutifull lady go why have i lost her why dont she talk to me what have i done so she turned her back on me me who love her so me who workip her so her the most beutifull being who ever walked on earth so beutifull so perfect

(23:25:30 ® M) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard in the forest says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: They have the presence of mind to pick their own trees, which is relatively wise of them. Once they're tightly bound at the wrists around those sturdy tree trunks, I relieve them of their knives, of their pouches, one has six very nice rubies in his, the other has nothing but little chits of stamped iron. I'm curious about that. There are little marks on the chits but so far no idea what they're for.
One has a gun, a little six shooter Saturday Night Special. "Oh this is cute..." I toss it on the pile with their pouches and blades and billfolds., then tear strips from their rough shirts and blindfold them both before I move on to the fallen body of their overseer. He was a Lycan, and newly turned, newly gifted, newly cursed, newly of altered reality. And never with the opportunity to come to terms with it. I'd come to my own terms almost ten years ago, lost, alone, chewing up tourists on a Caribbean island. This poor fucker hadn't gotten his opportunity.

For just a second, I feel badly for him. Just a second. Fingers brush his eyes, and I throw my head back to howl. I'm calling the Valkyr. It's the least I can do. I howl, head thrown back, crouched down over the body, my nostrils flare. The other one has pissed himself.

It's probably best I blindfolded them. They'd shit themselves if they saw what I was going to do next. My knife out, the silver in the handle biting my hand, leaving a smoking burn against my fingers and my palms as I busy myself cutting away at his jaw, then reaching into a cargo pocket for a little leather bag, and a pair of silver tipped pliers.

I'm pulling his teeth out, one, by, one, by one.

(23:29:34 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Sister to Elvira
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~as you are tucked away down in the dark cellar.. She could see the flicker of the candle wick was getting low.. the room beginning to darken a bit more.. it is then.. that the symbols around the mirror itself ever so lightly begin to glow.. nothing else can be seen in the mirror.. only the symbols around the frame~

(23:37:46 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Sister to Elvira
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
:
~still watching You from up in that branch.. the fear pouring out from both men as You bind them to the trees sent a pure raw ripple of pleasure surging thru Me.. the smell of blood mixing in.. My own thoughts running rapid in My mind "this is Her hunt, this is Her hunt, this is Her hunt" over and over.. it was the only thing keeping that primal instinct at bay.. hearing that howl.. I keep quiet.. just watching as You move to the lycan.. seeing the glimmer of the blade as You pull it out.. it was curiosity now.. wondering what You were going to do.. He was already dead.. seeing that hint of smoke rising from Your hand.. it had to be silver.. and then I almost cackle as I watch You begin to remove each tooth.. ~

(23:38:35) because of Youjonjon{host/bartender HBC} down in the dark creepy cellar says to jonjon{host/bartender HBC}: still standing in front off the mirror the light in the room gettting lover and i slowly realise that att the same speeed as the room grows darker lighted upp symbold apperar around the mirrords frame glowing brighter the darker the room gets my feelings run amok a great fright grips me as i cant undertand what is this why is it happening on the other hand something is appening maybe the darl lady is coming to talk to me to be whit me att lomg last my eyes trace the symbols but i cant undertand them they not familiar to me but they glow they shimmer

(23:42:23 ® M) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard in the forest says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: There's a cracking noise, then a clicking pop, as the teeth come loose, one by one by one, by one. The upper jaw first, then the lower. I'm nothing if not thorough, and the little leather bag clatters as I toss it into my little pile of stuff. The two men start to talk, asking questions, begging for their lives, even trying the "you saved us and we're oh so grateful" line. Yeah. No dice. No. Dice.
I don't answer them. My pistol comes out again, and I put two rounds into the trees they're tied to, right above their heads. BLAM. BLAM. Silver bullets slamming hard into the wood, showering them in ricocheting little flecks and shards of wood. "Shush now kiddies. Maman travaille. Mummy's working. No talking, until I talk to you, or the next ones make gazpacho for the crows."

He has a bill fold. A bigger bag of those little iron chits. A nice little gold ring. Decent watch. All in the pile.

No sense skinning him, he was mostly human when he died.

I looked up, I couldn't see you in the tree, but I could smell you up there. "You're gonna want to look in that hole. But mind the edges. You don't wanna fall in. And don't kill them when you see. I need one of them alive...ish."

(23:43:06 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Sister to Elvira
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~there is still only silence.. but She watches you on the other side of that mirror.. She could see your expressions.. your body language.. She knew She had wormed Her way into that head of yours.. still She doesn't make Herself visible to you.. watching as your fingers trace those symbols.. those symbols of course would mean something to only one person in this home.. Slash.. for it was symbols of His family.. She could tell you this.. or She could let you try and figure it all out on your own.. and for now She continues to just watch~

(23:48:06) because of Youjonjon{host/bartender HBC} down in the dark creepy cellar says to jonjon{host/bartender HBC}: as the symbols glow and shimmer but nothijng otherv seem to happen i pull from my pocket my notebook and becan sketching thte likeness off the symbols in it as they are fylyunfamiliar to me and intricate seemingly twisting and turning iin themselves almost as the rhunestrone dragons i seen as young to sketc them is takin me long time and demanding my whole concentration my tongue twitching in my mouth as i head bowed doun try to create the twitches and trurns off the symbols

(23:49:53 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Sister to Elvira
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~My senses having been heightened when We left the castle and now being so close.. the sound of those shots are piercing.. but it wasn't anything that would do Me harm.. everything was just that much louder.. and how I wanted to laugh and cackle as You toyed with both men.. watching as You toss items into a pile before those dark eyes shift directly on You with Your spoken words to Me.. in a flash I was out of the tree and bare feet were touching the ground.. a small growl rumbled as I glanced at each man and then began to walk toward the pit~

(23:53:25 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Sister to Elvira
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~as soon as you begin to sketch the glow of those symbols fade.. and they seem to just disappear.. was She toying with you.. or was She not wanting you to show them to anyone or have anyone accidentally see them.. whatever "life" seemed to have been in the mirror is completely gone again.. for now.. ~

(23:56:15 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Sister to Elvira
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~arriving at the edge of the pit.. but making sure not to get to close to the edge.. dark eyes peer down.. and immediately My jaw opens with a loud hissing sound.. and a growl rumbles deep within Me.. that malevolent darkness thickens in My eyes at seeing what is down in that pit.. and so quickly I am behind one of the men.. fingers having hold of his hair and yanking his head back ready to plunge fangs in to tear his throat out~

(23:58:51) because of Youjonjon{host/bartender HBC} down in the dark creepy cellar says to jonjon{host/bartender HBC}: as the sumbols begin tofade i moan in my frustration realising i cant sketch them from memory as they are completely gone i try again let my fingers trase to feeel the contours off them on the frames surfase but i cant feel nothing it is uniformaly smooth to my touch and i sight whikt my frustration whit my loonging for her her who i saw before so briefly but who left such a mark on me hr eyes her voise her getle soothing words putting my notebook away hastily glance att the candle realisin it dont last long ineed to go

(00:07:54) because of Youjonjon{host/bartender HBC} down in the dark creepy cellar says to jonjon{host/bartender HBC}: as i draw the dresses fort from the sises ready to let them cover the mirror to protect the mirror i whisper to it stay safe my trasury then letting the dreaases fall in plase again hiding completely the mirror behind a last loving cares offf a beutifull dress then i carefully close the closet doors takin my vine clas whit me pickin the almost gone candle and in its almost dead flickering light i made my way to the stars whitch lead upp on the stars the candle burns my fingers ánd dies but then i already can see above me the lights offf the great hall and i hurry towards them

(00:12:03 ® M) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard in the forest says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: Slowly, I walked over to one of the bound men. He flinched and started to scream. I tangled a hand in his greasy hair and smashed it forward, grinding his cheek against the rough bark. "Shut. Up. I'm taking your jacket, not your skin."
My knife is deft, cutting it off at the sleeves, I don't need the sleeves, I need the pockets. Once I have the leather jacket in my grip, I walk a slow circuit around the clearing. I have the Lycan's blood on my palm, and I smear it against the trees. A smear here. A rock into the jacket. A smear there. A rock into the jacket. A smear, a rock, a smear, a rock, and when the pockets are bulging, I walk back over to you, a little grin on my face.

"Can you smell that? Holy...oil...blessed...Orthodox, I think. I think. Maybe High Lutheran. I'm a little dodgy on my European Exotic Oils. But it's definitely churchy. Smells like frankincense and tears. See that? Down there? A little flint, a little steel, a breakable jar..."

I drop the jacket down, the rocks making it hard enough, heavy enough, to smash the jar. There's a burst of flame, a flash of light, and the pit is engulfed in fire.

"That, Smokey, would be the last pit you or any vampire I've ever met fell into. That's as expert a vampire trap as I've ever seen. Or dug."

When you look down, and hiss, and growl, I stand back, head tipped to one side, watching you. I've only watched you be dainty with the boys and girls in the castle. I've never watched you release the Beast within. "I need one of them alive...but the other one is all yours." It's just a whisper, but I know you'll hear it.

(00:12:31) because of Youjonjon{host/bartender HBC} says to jonjon{host/bartender HBC}: back in the great hall i lookaround me i relieved note its still empty nobody have notised i have been away my tresury my secrets are safe feelin a slight burn on my fingers i rub them together slightly irritated and made my way to the bar

(00:19:54) because of Youjonjon{host/bartender HBC} at the bar serving/having a drink says to jonjon{host/bartender HBC}: washng my hands whit cold water holding the slightly burned fingers under thr cod water tap for a while then fillin a cognac clas whit calvados and headin to the terrase to sit whit it and enjoy a bit off pease listenin to the night and its sounds gasin att the stars and dreaming off the dark eyes filed whit lights like all the stars off the night sky...

(00:23:11 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Sister to Elvira
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~watching as You drop that jacket full of rocks down into the pit.. the flames erupting and licking high the pit.. that growl deepens.. My eyes darken.. fangs have fully extended.. fingernails taking the form of claws.. long and protruding from the tips of My fingers.. that Beast within was screaming to be let loose and the minute Your whisper found My ears.. it surfaced.. fully alive.. holding that man's hair tight in My hand and yanking his head even further back.. the next movement was fast as My head dipped, My jaw opened wide and those fangs drove deep into his flesh.. I wasn't feeding.. no this was a pure primal kill.. his throat was torn wide open as My teeth clamped down and I pulled My head back.. flesh tearing.. blood spurting and spraying.. My other hand pressed to the left side of his back.. just below the shoulder blade and plunged.. ripping right thru flesh and muscle.. fingers found his heart and clamped over it.. pulling My hand back out.. his heart held in it.. it beat a couple of times before stopping.. My eyes find You as My hand lifts to bring that heart to My mouth and teeth sink deep into the muscle~

(00:56:24 ® M) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard in the forest says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: My nostrils flare, eyes solidly amber, glowing brightly in the dappled shadows. Steam is rising from the bloody body of the toothless Lycan. Blood on your mouth, splattered on your face, down your neck, your claws extended, ripping the man's heart loose. Little shadows play through the darkness, from the pit full of burning frankincense and oil, the smell making this dark clearing smell like an old church full of bloody sacrifice.
I step up close to you and whisper softly, tongue flicking at my crimson lips. "You Biters are so dainty, so gentle, seeing what you can really do is...something else..."

My own canines are fully grown, my eyes glowing in the darkness. I stand by the one man still living, and pull his blindfold off, just in time for him to see you bite into his partner's heart. I press up behind him and twist a fistful of his hair.

"I think he was the lucky one."

A vicious pull, a punch to the back of his head, and my pistol presses against his back.

"Get, on, your, knees."

(01:03:16) because of Youjonjon{host/bartender HBC} sitting out on the terrace says to jonjon{host/bartender HBC}: as the night air begis to feel chilly i rise fron my stool and was back inside to the warmth off the hall fetching a cup off coffee and sitting in front off the fireplase warming me upp

(01:03:45 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Sister to Elvira
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~the man's blood saturated My cloak.. it was all over My face.. running down My chin.. My lips coated in it.. a soft purr rumbles in My throat as I feel You close and hear Your whisper.. as the other man's blindfold is removed I continue to chew on his partners heart.. his torn body twisted at the base of the tree he was once tied to.. the fire offering so many shadows and it is then one of My abilities kicks in.. My shadow play.. tendrils form.. a dozen or so of them.. My mind manipulating them to coil around the mangled body at the foot of the tree.. lifting it and hauling it over to that pit of fire.. pretty sure You had no use for him anymore.. those shadow tendrils toss that body straight into that engulfed pit.. the smell of burning flesh dancing on the forest air.. letting those tendrils dissipate then.. still eating away at that muscle.. blood oozing down the hand holding it.. I move over close to You.. but remain enough out of the way as You make the man go to his knees~

(01:21:43 ® M) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard in the forest says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: There's a hiss as the silver inlayed in my pistol butt bites at my palm. A little tendril of smoke hisses from my palm, as I stand behind the man, squatting down over him. "That...over there...it might have owned you. But it wasn't the Alpha. It wasn't, was it? No." The hammer cocks back on my pistol.
"..no..noo...he wasn't...he wasn't even hallway...up..the...up.. the....oh God..."

"The All-Father cherishes what dies in battle, little man. He won't claim you, dying on your knees."

"Oh...god..."

I hit him with the gun, a pistol whip, not into his head, but between his neck and his shoulder, hard into a bundle of nerves.

"AIE."

"No more God talk, or you die in this clearing."

A punch. Another punch, Another pistol whip. Something goes crunch.

"So let me tell you...what's going to happen. You're going to go home, wherever home is. You're going to go there with your friend's blood on your face. With your former owner's blood on your face." A palm=print of blood covers the one side of his face.

"You're going to crawl home." A gunshot. Another gunshot, shattering his legs just below the knee.

"You might make it." A long lick of my rough tongue up his cheek. "But either fucking way you'll smell like me. And that asshole Alpha of yours is going to know just WHAT HE IS FUCKING WITH SENDING YOU ASSHOLES INTO MY FOREST!"

(01:32:09 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Sister to Elvira
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~I just stood there finishing the last remains of the other man's heart as You deal with the living one.. dark eyes roamed around Our surroundings just to be sure no one else might be out here.. watching.. plotting.. or wanting to run back with intel of what has just happened here.. My thoughts wandering to that pit.. the Trap it was to be.. for My kind.. remembering what happened to You the night tarek went missing.. the wheels turning in My own mind.. could these men be part of those that had taken tarek.. a frown forms over My mouth as I half listen to You and the man.. and the gunshots.. nostrils flare.. but it's no use.. I'm not familiar with tarek's scent.. I can only wonder if You are.. or should We take something back to the Queen.. a piece of clothing.. might it hold the scent I'm thinking about.. I let these ideas and thoughts of Mine ease gently into Your mind.. not wanting to disrupt Your task at hand.. not wanting to startle You either.. it's a very gentle push~

(01:54:45 ® M) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard in the forest says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: Just for a moment, there's a strange feeling of calm in my mind. A strange little oasis. The water ripples, smooth glass. Words etched in the ripples. "Something...for the Queen..."
A little ripple of glass.

A ripple.

Another ripple.

A moment's peace, and there's a little click as I lower the hammer from my gun.

"Crawl. The. Fuck. Home Little. Man."

"Crawl. The. Fuck. Home."

A deep breath, and I look at you, my hand closing over the bloody meat in your hand, squeezing it, not cruelly, but with my bloodlust rushing, pressing up close to you, tongue sliding on your chin, up your cheek, licking the blood from your face, this hiss of the silver burning my palm rising between us like a little tendril of acrid smoke in the weird shadows. "We can bring the Boss the Lycan's coat..."

(02:04:00 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Sister to Elvira
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~My dark eyes having lost that malevolence as You move and press in close.. it was more a darkness of arousal as Your tongue teased over My flesh cleaning the blood from My face.. a soft purr rumbling.. the squeezing of My hand by Yours not even noticed.. speaking quietly as the man slowly begins to crawl away~ do We take him as well.. ~nodding My head toward the man~ or do We risk letting him go and this isn't the people that took tarek.. the Lycan coat is a good idea.. but I wonder if this man makes it home and it turns out it's who took the Queen's boy.. it could mean more trouble..

(02:26:04 ® M) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard in the forest says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: There's a moment, pressed up against you, noises in the underbrush as man crawls away, the fire burning low in the pit. and my body pressed against yours, whispering softly. "I'll go get him..."
I untangle from you, licking your cheek, holstering my pistol and out into the brush, dragging the crawling man back, tangled in a bramble bush, scratched and torn, bleeding from his legs. My pistol finds my hand again and I squat down over him, pressing the muzzle against the base of his spine.

"Should he ever walk again, do you think? Because I'm leaning toward no."

(02:31:03 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Sister to Elvira
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~hearing that whisper and feeling You untangle from around Me.. there is a small flash of sadness in My dark eyes.. having been enjoying the moment.. the thrill of this hunt still fresh in My mind.. the arousal it had brought.. and to be doing it with You only made it that more intense.. My eyes shifting to settle on You crouched by the man.. that muzzle pressed to the base of his spine.. a sinister grin paints over My mouth.. ~ I'm leaning with You, Red.. We just can't risk it..

(02:49:40 ® M) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard in the forest says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: There's some blood splattered on my face. Maybe it's from the gunshots and the spray back. Maybe it's from when I nuzzled up against you and licked some blood from your mouth. Maybe it's always been there. Maybe this is just what I'm supposed to be, how I was always meant to be. The hammer of my pistol falls forward. There's a little hiss, and then a massive CRACK, the report shattering through the air, a fiery flash. and the man, who had been flailing and protesting under my knees, screamed tried to buck me off.
He might have been able to, if I was only human, and he had the use of his legs. That not being the case in either case, there was no hope of him getting loose. I pulled a packet from a cargo pocket and tore it open with my teeth, pouring the burning coagulant sand into the wound.

"He won't die this way. He can look forward to a nice long life in the dungeon."

Standing, I give him a kick, a swift kick, a shoulder dislocating kick.

"I think you're going to have to carry him. I would. But...you know. I have all this stuff I took from them to carry. And I'm just gonna sit here for a minute."

(02:57:36 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Sister to Elvira
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~there was such a thrill in watching You with Your weapons and the damage You easily did.. watching You fire that gun off again right into the man's back.. My body shudders as a shiver of pleasure courses thru Me.. listening to You speak.. a bit of concern showing on My features as You talk of just sitting there.. stepping on bare feet to close the distance between us and then crouching down next to You~ it's fine.. I'll take him back.. but fuck it if I'm going to carry him.. ~reaching a single hand up to lightly trace My fingers along Your cheek.. leaning to whisper~ are You alright, Red?.. You'll get the "coat" then?.. ~rising back up and moving to the man.. bending and reaching to take a fist full of his hair and just simply dragging him..~

(03:15:09 ® M) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard in the forest says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: From a pocket on my vest, I pull a cigar case and snap it open, pulling one free with my teeth. "You could stay, y'know Smokey."
The smoking barrel of the pistol is hot enough to light my cigar, sucking in a breath that's half tobacco and half gunsmoke, breathing out through my nose.

"We could go back together. In a little bit. I just want to sit here and think a bit" I blink, and looking up, no amber light behind my blue eyes for a minute, I hold up the case. "Want one?"

(03:21:42 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Sister to Elvira
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~My hand releasing the man's hair was immediate at the mention of staying.. letting him lay on the forest floor for now.. moving away from him and walking over to You.. shaking My head at the offering and settling to sit down beside You.. still coated in blood from killing the other man earlier.. scooting in close to You as the flames in that pit seem to die down.. speaking quietly~ what's on Your mind, Red?.. what are You needing to think on?.. have You picked up on something.. a scent perhaps?

(03:44:06 ® M) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard in the forest says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: The burning tip of the cigar flares, weird little shadows playing the blood splattered features of my face, the little case snaps shut and goes back in my vest as I exhale a little cloud of smoke.
"It can't be what I think it is. I'm all wrapped up in..."

Trailing off, I pluck a rock from the ground and toss it into the smouldering pit fire, a long deep breath until I continue. "You remember the other day? The birds? Little Bird. That's what...what he called me. When he told me to run for my life. To leave them, Leave the entire village he had swayed."

I laugh a little, and touch the mass of scar tissue that my armor hides over my left shoulder. "I didn't run away, you know. I did not run away."

Carinna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top