tarek is home!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tarek is home!

Post by Carinna on Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:47 pm

(22:07:52 ® M) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard says to Eden~†Fallen Angel†~{HBC}: "Yeaaaaah, about last night.....exhaustion...hell adjacent work....whiskey...the combination got to me." A little smirk, the dollface bit, well, I'll leave it for a bit. A bit. A bite? That's getting ahead of myself. "I've got an overdue job to do. You want in?"

(22:09:37)
Created by chatropolis.com AVGenerator
Eden
~†Fallen Angel†~
{HBC}
says to Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf): -looks up quick speeding over leaving a Eden shaped cloud of smoke and the book hovering in the air- First off ... you will have to explain to me what the hell you are talking about ... and a job ... what job

(22:14:27 ® M) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard says to Eden~†Fallen Angel†~{HBC}: "Well it's like this. The Queen, the Boss, she has a plaything. Human. Boy. His name is tarek. He's a good boy. A bit skittish. You know how they are, the walking happymeals. Skitish. He got grabbed out in the woods. Lycans...Lycans with...access to power that even really old Lycans shouldn't have. I think...I think I have a score to settle with their Alpha. But that's a long story...and too long for now. I'm pretty sure I know how to find a way into where they've got the boy. So..." Standing up, I rack the chamber on my rifle and give you a grin. "So I'm gonna go get him the hell out of there. But it seems greedy to kill those motherfuckers alone. You want it?"

(22:14:52 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
*IN STORYTELLER MODE* says to Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf):
~so tarek was still off in the lair of Your Sire.. they hadn't managed to get him in that fight ring yet though.. there were reasons but they didn't matter.. Your Sire has been keeping a close eye on that castle You live in.. sending his own men and hired ones out.. setting traps.. there was a plan in the works with Him.. to take over the pack You now belonged to.. and well the rest of the creatures would either jump on board with it or they would die.. Your Sire and his pack were well aware of the ones that had found the entrance in the side of a large mountain.. and guards had now been put in place.. some lycans.. up in the trees and hiding down in deep brush on the ground surrounding the entrance..~

(22:17:17)
Eden
~†Fallen Angel†~
{HBC}
says to Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf): -smiling cracking my knuckles- MMmm and what kind of help could a little ole demon angel like me do -smirking cause I am actually very tall-

(22:29:38 ® M) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard inside the Armory located within the staircase says to Eden~†Fallen Angel†~{HBC}: "What would you do?" I snort a little laugh "I smell the Fire on you, angelface. You've seen it. Up close. Personal like. What would you do? Put fifteen dead men in a chest, I'd reckon." I head down the hall to the armory, pushing the heavy iron banded doors open, grabbing extra magazines, a brace of silver bladed throwing knives, a revolver that looks more like it should be blazing away the OK Corral, and a long sharp stick. "Help yourself. Anything you like. If it goes boom or thud or snickt, we've probably got it."

(22:38:02)
Eden
~†Fallen Angel†~
{HBC}
inside the Armory located within the staircase says to Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf): -standing outside the armory smiling hearing your words fire consumes me my appearance totally different from what it was before- Mmmm I guess I do smell of brimstone. Guess if they piss me off enough I will just have to set the whole fucking place .....-holds my hands out as a never before seen type of fire rises from them along with my eyes and mouth- A blaze

(22:45:27 ® M) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard inside the Armory located within the staircase says to Eden~†Fallen Angel†~{HBC}: "You want to burn the place down? We don't need no water, honeylips. But here's the deal. Not until after the boy is out, and safe. After that? Have at it. " Having grabbed all the weaponry I might need, I think, I hope, I head out and grin back at you, stinking of sulphur. "Alright. One last thing, then there's no turning back. Trim the sails. Hoist the black."

(22:48:03)
Eden
~†Fallen Angel†~
{HBC}
inside the Armory located within the staircase says to Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf): -pouts with fire burning eyes - Oh fine i'll wait till you for sure have him ... But if I start to get over taken I wont hesitate to unleash hell upon them beasties

(22:48:15 ® M) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: I see you there, on your throne. "I've failed the Boss long enough. I'm going to get tarek out." Up the steps that lead to your throne, I bend down, quick as I can and press my crimson lips against your cool dark mouth, kissing you firmly and winking when I step back. "Tell the Boss. Keep the homefires burning. Or...well....the cold ashes in the herth...whatever it is you Biters do." I'm down from the dais and out of the main hall in a heavy armed flash. Off, and out and gone into the dwindling afternoon light.

(22:48:39)
Eden
~†Fallen Angel†~
{HBC}
*Out Of Character Mode* says to everyone: Ok need to pause for 10 minutes at the most ... I will be right back

(22:54:13 ® M) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard in the forest says to everyone: I'm out into the woods, the castle's guards have their orders, the walls bristle with armed men and women, every one of them would give their lives for the Queen and what she has built in her home. The deer trail we're on leads down and away, out over a stream, up a hill, down again, it's a twisting little path we're on, and it forks, and forks again, left...then left then right then left.... There's a smell I'm following, and it's twisted up inside me. Unforgetable. I remember that smell. I got it from Bob....I wonder if anyone has fed Bob while I've been gone...such a bad decapitated vampire pet owner I am...I'll have to check...maybe, if I remember....down and down a long hill, until I reach a cliff face. Slinging my rifle, I gather myself and leap, landing against the biting rocks, my red tinged right hand digging into the stone as if my claws were out, kicking for footholds, climbing, climbing, hearing the beating of wings, a little laugh. "Some people have all the luck..." Up, up, there's a ledge on the cliffface, and I scramble onto it, then peer at a cave entrance, burrowed into the wall of rock. "This way..."

(22:54:16 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
says to Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf):
~I sensed You even before You speak.. and dark eyes shift to rest upon You as the words fall from Your mouth.. a bit of a frown turns the corners of My mouth at the first of what You say.. I knew it was Your job to do so.. and I wanted to help.. but I knew You weren't going to let that happen.. remembering the fight We already had about it.. long dark lashes flutter as Your mouth finds Mine in that firm kiss.. I don't pull away.. but I don't fully kiss You back either.. a small shake of My head as You step away and are gone out the door in a flash.. but My voice finds You.. it eases into Your mind~ You better come back.. ~and then it's gone.. and I practically slump in My throne~

(22:59:28) ~licente~ says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: ~wanders into the throne room just after seeing Amy depart, looking up .... seeing You there, sitting, slumped a little, realising something ... something important is going on ... i pad softly across to You, and murmur~ if these is anything i can get for You, or do to help at the moment, please .. just let me know, ok Ms Carinna? ~brief smile up~

(23:03:58 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
says to ~licente~:
~the sound of your beating heart thudding in your chest alerted Me first that you were coming closer.. nostrils flared to take in your scent as you padded closer.. My head lifted as dark eyes quickly fixated on you.. there was no expression on My face.. hearing your murmur and speaking back quietly~ thank you, licente.. for now I am fine.. ~but was I.. even I didn't know.. since Amy arrived back home there were all these emotions crashing around inside Me.. and I pushed a small smile onto dark lips for you to disguise it all~

(23:08:13) ~licente~ says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: ~nods softly, sensing .... something with You, Your eyes gazing upon me, seeing a brief flicker of concern, of emotion, or worry for Amy inside You, then it's gone, closed by the small smile the flickers across Your face~ well ... i am here, should i be able to help in any way ~soft smile and settles myself close by, waiting along with You~

(23:11:27 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
says to ~licente~:
~that small smile remains upon dark lips.. I wasn't willing to give over very much information of what was running wild inside Me right now.. dark eyes remained fixed on you.. the sound of your heartbeat strumming in My head.. voice was still quiet~ thank you, licente.. should I need something.. I'll let you know..

(23:14:51 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~the lycan guards were there.. spread out.. sense on high alert.. smell and sound at it's highest.. as You began Your approach to that cave.. and the door that would open~

(23:15:31) ~licente~ says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: ~feeling an insistent THUD THUD THUD of my heart strumming as You look at me, like a lil soft wave washing over me, at Your gaze .... smiles and faintly blushes as i settle to wait with You~

(23:17:47)
~Eden~
†Fallen Angel†
says to Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf): -taking flight over you exiting the castle full demon blood boiling inside me the souls of those about to meet the beast calling to me like sonar to a submarine one eye keeps an eye on you the other watching the sky ahead of me my wings open catching full air a slight hollow fills the air as my wings cut through. - You watch the ground I will watch the air and if needs be we will meet in the middle -cutting my wings back my flight becomes silent as we near the mountain coming to an almost stop as you hit the wall looking at you speaking to your mind - Want a lift ?

(23:20:17 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
says to ~licente~:
~that thudding becoming louder.. My emotions running wild.. it was at times like this the bloodlust could take complete hold of Me.. a small growl rumbled in My throat.. dark eyes fixed.. piercing your own.. I didn't say a word.. but I had thoughts.. thoughts of devouring you.. taking whatever I wanted.. I knew you had a liking for Amy and She probably reciprocated that.. it could be a pay back.. but.. could I be that evil.. so for now I just watch you.. motionless and expressionless now~

(23:26:08) ~licente~ says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: ~aware of .... something ... something lying in the air, a presence, a pressure .. enveloping me as i vaguely hear the soft growl rumble in Your throat ... knowing, somewhere inside of me, who You are and what You are, but not .... not worrying about that ... just sitting, settling close .. waiting ... not sure if i could leave now, even if i wanted to~

(23:27:41 ® M) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard in the forest says to ~Eden~ †Fallen Angel†: "I could have used a lift a minute ago....but now that I'm here...thanks...nice thought..." You get a wink, and then there's an ominious click. The selector switch on my rifle, sliding down from 'safe' to 'burstfire'. "Through there...that cave...the other side...all Hell's gonna break loose." I blink, and my eyes slide from blue and human to the golden lycan glow. "I'll take the point. Lets show maudit marde fuckers just what they've gone and stuck their pricks in." Into the darkness of the cave, if not that you can see in the dark, I would disapear from view.

(23:29:51 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
says to ~licente~:
~it was then.. in a very quick motion.. almost blind to the human eye.. My arm lurched and My hand snatched.. slender fingers curled and twisted into soft silken tresses and yanked you closer.. that growl rumbled louder in My throat.. My face inches from your own as I force your face close to Mine.. My tongue slithered and slowly ran over dark lips.. a hint of fang being exposed with this motion.. just staring at you and not saying a word.. sensing.. to see what emotions ran thru you at this very moment~

(23:31:33 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~and You were spotted.. four Lycan leap from the surrounding trees and during the leap change.. change to their Beast form.. the snarls are loud.. and they chase.. after You~

(23:35:16)
~Eden~
†Fallen Angel†
says to Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf): -snickering at your comment listening to your plan taking it in then watching you disappear into the cave darkness- Hmmmm Wait till the get a load of me -lowering my wings walking into the cave with each step my shape comes unseen by any eyes watching as I follow your soul into battle -

(23:37:09) ~licente~ says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: ~blinks softly, slightly dazed, suddenly close to You, hard held, face tilted up to look at You .. my heart beating loud in my ears ... THUD THUD THUD ... a wave of .... arousal? pleasure? excitement? submission? ... it washes through and over me and i'm only aware of Your presence, Your scent, Your breath, Your eyes .. the glint of Your fang and Your deep deep dark eyes .... and almost without even knowing, but, yes, somewhere inside, making a decision and tilting my head again, exposing, offering up the soft curve between my neck and shoulder to You~

(23:37:17 ® M) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard in the forest says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: ((to the story teller)) The honourable thing to do would be to change myself, and fight them as Wolves. If Rhirhi was here, oh she would do just that. She'd probably win, too. I might win, I might. Even without my Demonic Angelface companion. I might. But I'm not Rhirhi. I take a knee as they howl, running toward us. Rifle up to my shoulder, I sight the leader, squeeze the trigger. Three silver tipped rounds rip thought the night, carrying a load of injected silver nitrate suspeneded in mercury. "One." The sight snaps to the next one. Another squeeze of the trigger. Three more rounds bark out in a plume of fire. "Two." Another snap to target, another squeeze, another brrrraap report. "Three."

(23:41:56)

luke {stable boy/HBC}
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: *and looking from the doorway of the great hall .. seeing licente and the dark figure that i know is Car .. almost smelling the passion in the room's air as i walk over to the bar and take a tall glass ...tipping the bottle of malt whiskey so that glass glug glugs full .. a sniff .... a sip, then a swallow .. just watching as if i were the owner of the castle*

(23:43:38 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
says to ~licente~:
~the blood lust.. it was getting stronger by each passing second.. the sound of your heart thudding in My mind.. the scent.. the smells coming off of you in waves.. your arousal and pleasure.. that growl continued to rumble in My slender throat.. dark eyes fully piercing your own eyes.. there was a darker blackness swirling in Mine.. and then My lips pulled back a bit.. fangs fully exposed and a soft hiss escaped My mouth.. one hand lifted.. and the tip of a perfectly manicured nail found that beautiful vein as you exposed the soft curve of your neck.. and it ever so lightly caressed along it.. feeling the pulse of your heart thru it.. still not saying a word to you.. I was still feeling you out.. your emotions.. ~

(23:43:49)
~Eden~
†Fallen Angel†
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: (to the story teller)-hearing Amy's fire turning a turn seeing the lycan being taking down I see one still standing I quickly leap forward reappearing with fire in my eyes and wings high in the air my hand around the lycan throat tightly gripping it - Your soul is cursed with the souls of the innocent ... I am your higher ... I am you superior ... At the gate tell them what you did and prepare to be judged by ones higher then you will ever be -the soul of the lycan pulled from its body and down my throat as the body falls to ashes-

(23:47:08 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
(and Eden)~the four continue at a fast pace toward You and Your companion.. the first let's out a howl of pain as those bullets tear into him.. and he rolls and tumbles off his four legs as the high rate he was racing.. and down he goes.. then the second.. then the third.. the forth met by the demon and is burnt to a crisp.. it was a good thing all four had met their demise before they had the chance to sound the alarm.. and your way was now clear.. the cave entrance would send You both into and area with many many tunnels~

(23:47:53) ~licente~ says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: ~caught and lost and melting ... as i feel Your nail trace along that vein, feel the soft drum of blood throb there .. hear the hiss of Your breath and the wash of Your scent over .. not taking my eyes from Yours for one instant, lost in the depths ... and my heart keeps beating THUD THUD THUD ... a strumming through my body, a soft lil quiver shudders through me as You move that perfect manicured nail back and forth, back and forth over my vein and i open my full red pouty lips, murmuring, barely audible, murmuring so soft to You~ ... take me .... please .....

(23:48:32 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
says to luke {stable boy/HBC}:
~I sensed you.. I smelled you.. I knew your scent like the back of My hand.. I knew exactly where you were at this very moment.. I kept My attentions on licente for the time being..~

(23:54:32)

luke {stable boy/HBC}
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: *human yes .. but a sense had developed .. an inner sense that was crucial for survival in the Realm i now lived in. So i realised my scent was detected .. and poured another glass of that fine malt, guzzling it almost to as quickly as i could get the whiskey flowing in my veins. Reasoning, maybe wrongly .. that the alcohol may camouflage me at least a little .. another glass .. and another until that buzz of rapidly advancing drunkness also gave me false courage*

(23:55:28 ® M) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: (to the storyteller) Three of them dead with a markswoman's shots through their hearts, their throats, their foreheads, the fourth burned to ash, nothing left of him at all. For a moment, I wondered who he'd been. I spared the Angel a glance. "You're somethin' else, Angelface." A quick little trip through the discarded clothing the four had worn before they changed, and I come up with a set of keys in one hand. "Jackpot...these should help..." A knife one had been carrying goes in my belt. I resist the temptation of their jewelry, their money, I'm not here for plunder, I'm here for a frightened boy. We're down deeper into the caves and eventually they're more rough hewen tunnels than they are caves. "Well...now...this is interesting...." I mutter....looking down at my red right hand....feeling the pull of the vow to the All Father....taking a gamble that where...He....was...tarek would be nearby...my nostrils flare...the smells of a pack...of Lycans and humans alike....and...a smell I try not to sense....terror and fear and muddled power....the braid he has as a trophy....I can smell its former owner...not nearby, but she's been here....it's an old smell...but not too old. "Fuck...tabernak....okay...on we go..."

(23:56:59 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
says to ~licente~:
~that bloodlust continued to rise and it was never a good thing when it enthralled a being like Myself.. someone was likely to die.. the last time it took hold of Me, Amy was there to save the person.. that growl intensified.. the emotions were running wild.. I was slowly losing control.. and that wasn't a good thing for you.. and the temptation you offered.. it only lifted everything to an even higher level.. I still said not a single word.. but My thoughts were racing.. and there was one.. and it was fighting to try and be at the fore front of them all.. "if I take her now.. she'll die".. ~

(00:00:38) ~licente~ says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: ~unable, in this moment, in Your presence like this, to do anything else than offer myself up to You ... to think about anything else but You and your needs and what i can offer ... unable to feel past the pleasure running through me, the mingled excitement and arousal and the thought that nothing else matters as much as this, right here, right now ... and i lean and press my soft languid warm body against You, my heat mingling, merging with Your own, and mewls a little, just one small word from my lips~ ...... please ......

(00:01:47 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~as You both delve deeper in.. most tunnels are empty.. tarek is off in a room.. locked in a cell.. guarded by Jax, the Lycan which took him.. which now owned him.. there would be other rooms.. with other human boys locked away and protected by the lycan that owned them.. and off far away from these tunnels.. which lead to an even bigger area, the arena so to speak.. where the fighting took place.. the betting.. the deaths.. the entertainment for the pack and their Alpha.. they were running an underground fight ring.. for purely entertainment purposes.. you might hear faint sounds of cheering and howling and screaming.. some ways off in the distance..~

(00:02:27)
~Eden~
†Fallen Angel†
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: (to the storyteller) -a few feather start to fall from my wings as we continue on my skin becoming tighter and grey - "He showed his teeth to my girl... so I smacked him on the nose"- moving with you listening and sensing the pack of dogs we are headed to - -the fire inside me getting hotter as we get closer - "If my feeling is correct .....your gonna see some serious shit " -looking over smirking at Amy -

(00:08:46 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
says to ~licente~:
~that thought pushed.. forced itself to the fore front.. telling Me to stop.. that it wasn't right to feed from you right now.. I would kill you.. and there was no one here to stop Me this time.. long dark lashes flutter as I pull Myself from that blood lust.. I could sense luke here.. I could sense his fear.. something that didn't seem to run thru you though.. and it may be that very thing.. having no fear.. that actually saved you.. that you wanted this to happen more than anything else.. yes.. that had to be what was to save you this night.. and I dipped My head.. so that the coolness of My lips brushed that throbbing vein and a whisper finds your ear~ go.. girl.. run pretty girl.. before something bad happens.. ~lifting My face from that offered neck.. My fingers uncurl from those silken tresses to release the hold I had on you... and My voice was louder then~ RUN.. NOW..

(00:15:16) ~licente~ says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: ~blinking and finding myself running out the door ... not even aware why ... just that sense ... of .... something lost, but of a fear, a dread, an escape perhaps ..... running to the safety of Amy's room and slamming the door shut behind me and laying myself on the bed, quivering, shaking ... overcome .. trying to recall .. what happened .. the sense of You there, moving close .. a drumming thud in my head, soft murmurs and Your presence all around ..... and i shake my head again, trying to clear it, breathing in Amy's scent, tugging her things close to me and laying there, silent, waiting for Her return~

(00:16:14 ® M) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: (to the storyteller) There's one thing I hadn't brought on this job that I probably should have. A silencer. Turning a corner, there's a Lycan...he looks like a man, but I know what he is, and other Lycan, she's in her human form too, and they're dragging a bleeding human boy, twenty maybe, down a the hallway toward a large iron door. "Fucking...fuck." I'm no stranger to torture, and I'm no saint, but...fuck. "Not today..." My rifle comes up again, a burst for both of them, cutting their strings and painting the hallway with their brains and bloodspray. The whole rock hewen hall rings and echoes. For a moment, I can't hear a thing, but I grab that boy, gesture, point, back toward how we came in, toward the ladder that leaves to the cave and the cliff and the treacherous climb but it's all better than...this...and he gets the meaning if not the words I can't hear myself shout and he scrampers, runs, runs. I turn to the Fallen One, figuring either her hearing will be fine or she can read lips. "They're keeping them for sport..."

(00:21:38)
~Eden~
†Fallen Angel†
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: (to the story teller) -turning to Amy my smirk disappeared at the disgust of the sport they are doing turning my hands sucking sucking the souls of the dead in the hall - "It ends today ... maybe not everywhere but here ... It ends " -gritting my teeth as the souls enter me -

(00:22:58 ® M) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard says to ~Eden~ †Fallen Angel†: "You alright? you're a little....grey..." I'm stopped on the wall, leaning against it, letting my hearing return. One thing, only one thing, I'm certain of. After that gunfire, the whole damn....whatever this is...is going to know we're here....

(00:24:45)
~Eden~
†Fallen Angel†
says to Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf): -looking over at you - Price to pay for the power .... the more I use the more it affects me -leaning down picking up a few feathers- The more of these I lose the weaker and older I become. Don't worry though ... I'll get them back and I'll be fine

(00:26:28 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~and You weren't being quiet about anything now were You.. and Daddy Dearest let out a shrilling howl.. it echoed in that arena.. it vibrated against every single wall and found it's way into every tunnel down there.. and he fucking new You were here.. he could smell You.. he could feel You.. and by His side.. chained was Your sister.. and she cowered.. of course You can't see her, but You might feel her emotions.. she was terrified.. the things she had been going thru.. were deplorable.. and the pack.. they knew.. for the Alpha alerted them.. and some ran to the tunnels.. most remained and put the arena on complete lock down.. there was no way You and that Demon were getting inside here tonight.. and alarms went off.. and traps were laid.. ~

(00:31:20 ® M) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard says to ~Eden~ †Fallen Angel†: "Ain't nothin' free, is there." I pick one up turning it around and around in my fingers. "Can I keep this?" The alarms cut off our little interlude. Red lights start to flash, strobes, klaxons. Fucking subtlty. "Oh this is gonne be great Murder RAVE." I find a bit of cover, knowing you have my back, then that howl rips down the hall, it hits me like a punch between the eyes, but I blink, and they're still golden and deadly. "Motherfucker...it is him..." A deep breath. A deep. fucking. breath. "I have a duty...and a job to do..." I'm talking to myself. Not to you. "Amy, you have a fucking job to do."

(00:36:42)
~Eden~
†Fallen Angel†
says to Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf): -smiling as you examine the feather .. the alarms catch me by surprise causing me to react just similar to you - Oh fuck that cant be good ... I think they know we are here ... or atleast you anyways -the howl hitting my eyes causing my demonic vision to go wild my wings lift and open hit fire consuming my hands and eyes my voice turning loud and demon like as I make no move to hide - You gonna howl all day little doggy .... or you gonna grow a pair and bite....

(00:36:47 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~(and Eden).. they were coming.. about fifty of them.. split off in different tunnels.. heading straight for You both.. they sensed.. knew where to find You now.. but Jax.. he stayed put.. he was given word from His Alpha that this boy.. was special.. was not to be saved.. and Jax entered the cell tarek was being held in.. and grabbed him.. he was taking him to that arena.. where they would be protected~

(00:42:28 ® M) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: (To the Storyteller, and Eden) The smells all jangle and tangle, but I can pick out Lycan from human. Fucking hell....maudit de criss de FUCK. I let off a curl of curses, tucking that feather into my carrier, looking back at Angelface. "We're between two sections. And I have to go...this way...I don't have time to explain how I know...but I know. Can you hold them here....bottle them up...I'm going to go....see if I can.....I have to go that way." I hold my rifle out. "Can you shoot? Might be good to switch it up, you know, not get so old looking I'm finding you a retirement home with a nice sulphur pool to dip in?"

(00:47:15)
~Eden~
†Fallen Angel†
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: (to story tell and Amy) -looking over at you reaching behind me pulling out a long claymore excalibur type sword from between my wings my face full demon look voice unchanged - Keep it ... you many need it. I have my own tools -horns extending from my head- Go do what you have to do.. They aren't getting out of this alive...

(00:58:02 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
(and Eden).. ~they pack of about fifty were merging into the same tunnel now.. snarls and growls were growing closer.. they were all headed straight for Eden.. as Amy begins to make her way off in a different direction.. they had weapons.. guns.. knives.. grenades.. an arsenal really.. they are about to round the corner to come smack dab to Eden.. Jax as tarek.. tossed over his shoulders.. running.. fast.. speed beyond humans.. weaving thru tunnesl.. tarek is kicking and punching at him to no avail.. Jax was of course still in human form.. but He was tall.. about 6'5.. ~

(01:05:56)
~Eden~
†Fallen Angel†
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: (to storyteller) -seeing Amy disappear hearing the pack coming at me . I grip my sword tight as I see the front of the pack round the corner - Thats it .... there is my bitches.... come on .... come on .... COME ON !!!!!!!! -with that scream a huge ball of white hot fire shoots from my mouth consuming those in front a few make it by one of which gets impaled throat first on my sword another caught in my fiery grip of my hand as I crimp down on its face crushing it right before I am over taken and jumped on by a few more they rip and slice at my skin -

(01:06:58 ® M) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: (for the Storyteller, and Eden) I left Angelface to hold the junction. The horns, the sword from the back, Midsy had done that once, I'd seen her pull her sword from her back like that. It was a neat trick...a neat trick indeed. I caught the scent I was after, it merged with the pull from my hand. Instinct more than anything told me to jump, and I jumped. I lept and twisted, dodging as razor sharp blades spun in the air, cutting the hallway in half. I dodged, but barely, as a metal gate swung out, layered in spikes. "Fucking hospitable fucking bunch..." Landing in a crouch at the end of the hallf, I see the man carrying tarek. He's a Lycan...fucking big one... I raise my rifle, but I can't shoot from here without hitting the boy... Slinging it over my back, I run, and run and run, and throw back my head, howling an inhuman sound, a challenge. "Fight me, you bastard."

(01:16:21 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
says to Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf):
(and Eden).. ~the pack converges on Eden.. She gets a good portion of them.. killing.. slicing with that blade.. burning with Her fire.. the howls of death echo in the halls.. the howls and screams of killing.. mingle with them.. as some that are still alive attack Her in a group.. claws slicing at Her flesh.. One Lycan going for the throat.. a couple slicing at Her wings.. jaws snap at Her.. biting into skin.. the scent of blood now mingles in the air as well.. Jax continues to run.. oh He heard the trap being set off.. He heard You scream at Him to fight.. but that wasn't going to happen if He could help it.. this was precious cargo.. this boy was once of Your home.. and His Alpha wanted him to remain here.. for purposes We all know.. He ran.. those long powerful legs keeping the distance between You and Him.. and He moved tarek around his shoulders.. for protection.. he moved him to sheild Himself from possible bullets..~

(01:22:16 ® M) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: (For the Storyteller) Just my fucking luck. The only Lycan under the sun who could be challenged like that and not turn and fight OTHER than me that I've met, and yep, he keeps running. I can't a shot, too much a risk, even from a ricochet. From my belt, I pull a flashbag grenade, pull the pin and throw it past the Lycan carrying tarek, then I hit the deck, wrap my arms over my head, and a second later, the shockwave of sound and the flash that I see even with my face pressed to the stone floor and my eyes shut obliterates all reality in the hallway for a second. I hear tarek scream. I'm up, faster, running, there he is, not running, rifle slung over my back, I pull my hatchet from my vest and barrel into him to knock the pair of them to the ground.

(01:24:11) ~licente~: ~restless, laying on the bed, tangled in Her sheets, Her scent ... sensing, vaguely the danger She is in and feeling unsettled, uneasy ... but unable to do anything ... the unknowing and the worry finally driving me out of the room ..... back downstairs, seeking warmth, company while i wait~

(01:24:17)
~Eden~
†Fallen Angel†
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: (to story teller and Amy) -feeling the claws and teeth sinking into me into my wings the moment the one hits my throat neon green splatters the way the sword falls from my hand the pack piling on more and more the hall literally glowing with my blood splattering everywhere my wings fall to the floor as the pack continues to take me over a demonic scream and laugh echo just barely heard -

(01:26:32) ~licente~ says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: ~seeing You again, but staying away for the moment, aware now ... of You, the underlying power .. coughing softly~ Ms Carinna ... please ... may i just stay, sit with You while we wait .... i'm so worried .. i ... i just need some company tonight ...

(01:31:34 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~He would never accept such a challenge when under the orders of His Alpha.. never would he go against the meanest Bastard that walked this earth.. and he kept running.. tarek flailing around.. being used as that shield.. Jax had one job.. one.. and that was to get the boy to that arena.. and He would do so if it meant death.. there was no defying His Alpha.. this whole pack was terrified of that Beast.. but there is a sudden flash.. a loud bang.. and He tumbles.. though He hangs tightly onto tarek.. as You then barrel into them.. and well.. Jax lands on the boy.. and it would seem there is a snapping sound heard.. and tarek may very well have just received a broken wrist.. and he is no doubt bruised and scratched.. ~

(01:33:56 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
*IN STORYTELLER MODE* says to ~Eden~ †Fallen Angel†:
~the Lycans continue to scratch and claw at You.. jaws snapping and biting.. that demonic scream though seems to cause them pain.. ringing to their ears.. and there is a moment now where all the biting and clawing stops.. as it seems to make them cower.. and howl with the pain that rings out~

(01:35:46 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
says to ~licente~:
~dark eyes settle on you as I hear you come down those stairs.. the beat of your heart.. the scent of you alerting Me first.. well before your words.. I had calmed now.. that blood lust had been pushed down and away.. I offer a small nod of My head to acknowledge that you may.. not speaking just yet~

(01:38:24) ~licente~ says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: ~seeing Your nod and sensing, somehow, unconsciously that any danger had passed for the moment, i enter softy, padding across the floor to settle at Your feet, laying my head gently on Your thigh, needing to be with someone right now~ ... will .... ~looking up at You~ will She be ok?

(01:39:01 ® M) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: (to the Storyteller) My ears are ringing. I can't hear a thing, but I'm on the man with a viciousness that underscores our true nature. My canine teeth are long and angry, my eyes yellow and bright, one hand is full of claws, the other grips my hatchet, and its the claws that grab him, every bit of strength I have lifting and throwing him, further down the hall, putting myself between him and the boy, shouting to the boy to run, I can't hear my own words, I'm almost certain he can't hear me either, but I toss him the pistol from my thigh and tell him to fucking run before advancing on the werewolf who was carrying him. The ringing fades, and I can hear my own words again. "I'm here for him. No other reason. But I'll gladly fucking kill you. I'll rip your jaw off and shove your cock up your own ass. Or you can fucking run." His brothers and sisters' blood is spattered on my face. My right hand is red as oxen blood, with a silver tipped hatchet clutched in it. I'm panting a little, resisting the urge to turn. "Run. Or fight. Choose. Now. You motherless bitch."

(01:42:29)
~Eden~
†Fallen Angel†
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: (to story teller) -my blood spilled and soaking the halls the glow starts to pulsate moving forming a pool a shape starts rising from the pool it stand taller then the pack wingspan far greater then the demon they were just fighting the only feature out that sticks out is the black eyes that open looking down on the pack it speaks with a booming voice that makes the cave quake- You dumb fucks .... you should really read more instead of licking eachother ... WELCOME TO YOUR HELL.. -the winged shape resembles the demon that lays on the ground only bigger it beings picking the lycan off one by one snapping a head off here breaking another in half there all while black dead eyes stay emotionless .. each lycan that falls is another soul that gets taken into the forms body-

(01:43:46 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
says to ~licente~:
~watching as you come closer.. there was no expression on My face.. dark eyes follow as you settle at My feet and rest your head on My thigh.. feeling the warmth of your flesh thru the fabric that covers My own cool skin.. one hand reaches to gently run fingers thru your hair.. My actions were definitely a great contrast to what you had received earlier.. My voice a soft whisper~ I'm sure She will be.. ~dark eyes connect with your own as you look up at Me.. and I push a small smile on My dark lips to try and reassure you~ She is strong.. She'll be fine, pretty girl..

(01:47:45 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~tarek had a hard time hearing You.. but there was an instinct.. and he very well recognized You.. finally someone had come to save him.. he had thought he may have been forgotten.. and he didn't need to hear you.. the man no longer held him.. he grabbed the offered pistol and just fucking ran.. and Jax.. well he hadn't even shifted yet.. He was still human.. but there was a bright amber glow to His eyes as they fixed on You.. and a howl echoed out.. He pondered.. fight or flee.. He was the second in command.. though most likely replaceable.. and there is a sudden stillness to Him for a brief moment.. the Alpha.. the voice was echoing out.. for Him to leave it be.. and You may have heard it as well.. this was a fight for another day.. and He bounded to His feet and ran..~

(01:48:02) ~licente~ says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: ~nods softly and relaxes as You runs Your fingers through my hair, reassured for the moment, resting my body against Your legs and my head in Your lap~ She is so strong .. but i worry about Her too .... i know She needs to do this though ~smiles up, making a brave face~ .. thank You for holding me right now

(01:51:21 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
*IN STORYTELLER MODE* says to ~Eden~ †Fallen Angel†:
~the call of the Alpha had rung out.. any that could ran.. turned and ran around the corner they came from.. retreating.. there was no disobeying the one that lead them.. others of course weren't so lucky as You took on that large demonic form.. snapping necks.. cries and howls of demise rang out and mingled with that booming voice of Yours.. as some lost their lives and You took their souls.. ~

(01:54:54 ® M) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: (for the Storyteller) "That's it, dipshit! Run! Fucking run!" I pull the revolver from my belt and cock the hammer. The bullets aren't silver. There's only the one bullet in this gun. It isn't meant to kill. It's meant to send a message. I'd carved on it, it's dense won't fragment when they pull it from his flesh or his healing body pushes it out, and written on it are two words. "Hi Daddy" The gun cracks loudly, and clips him just before he can get to the corner and be out of sight. The bullet lodges in his side, a painful shot that would be life threatening for a human, without medical attention, which sucks for him, but he'll live to fight another day. And my message will be delivered. I'll be back. We're not done. I toss the revolver down in the hallway, knowing it stinks of me, and turn back around, grabbing my rifle, running to catch up with the boy, pushing him against the shoulderblade. "Faster, boy, faster. We need to get the fuck out of here..."

(01:54:54 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
says to ~licente~:
~not long ago I wanted to bite into you and devour you.. but I had managed to calm Myself during the time I had sent you off.. and Amy's scent.. well it was thick on you at the moment.. which was another thing helping to keep Me grounded.. I continue to caress fingers thru your soft hair.. that small smile remains~ it will be ok, pretty girl.. they will get tarek and Her and Eden will be ok.. ~seeing your own smile as you look up.. the one on My dark lips curls a bit more.. just to give you a bit more reassurance that all will be fine~ you're welcome..

(01:58:37) ~licente~ says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: ~shivers just very very softly, as i catch a hint of Your thoughts and remember early ... and feel Your hands soft in my hair and know .... one day i'll offer again and one day You'll take me and have me ....b ut right now, tonight, i need this and curl against Your legs, waiting~ .... i think so too Ms Carinna ... She is so strong, and Eden is helping .... i'll just wait here with You until they return if i may .....

(01:59:35 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~He doesn't care what names You call Him.. He had His orders and that was all that mattered right now.. and He was just about to round that corner when the bullet hit.. and literally forced Him around that corner.. with a shrill howl erupting from Him.. and the pain that coursed thru Him.. it actually caused Him to start the change.. from Man to Beast.. claws sprung from His fingers.. and if He wasn't tempted to turn and come after You.. His Alpha would no doubt get Your message.. and He carried on toward the arena.. tarek was running as fast as his legs could carry him as You catch up to him.. even though he was hurt.. his instinct of survival had taken over~

(02:02:50)
~Eden~
†Fallen Angel†
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: (to story teller) -watching the underlings run for the hills the large form huffing loud as it walks over to my lifeless angel/demon body kneeling down scooping me up in carrying it towards the opening of the cave each step makes a loud thud making dust and dirt fall from the cave .. the cuts bites and slashes on my body drip with blood but slowly close as the form carries me out kneeling down as the night sky comes in to view - "she fought well Mother ... take her in your arms and give her what I failed to give you ." - My body fades in a big cloud of feathers engulfing the form -

(02:03:15 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
says to ~licente~:
~your own thoughts were picked up on easily.. but I kept all that to Myself for now.. this knowledge you offered.. and My fingers continue to caress.. just offering reassurance.. to help keep you calm and not to worry so much about Amy.. voice quiet as I speak.. dark eyes looking down at you~ I'm sure they will return very soon.. and safe..

(02:05:07) ~licente~ says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: ~soothed and reassured and calmed by Your low soft voice ... by Your hand in my hair, stroking and caressing ... laying my head there, looking up at You and feeling calm for the first time since Amy left this evening, smiles bravely to You~ thank You

(02:09:15 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
says to ~licente~:
~that reassuring smile painted on dark lips as dark eyes remain fixed down at you.. your head laying on My thigh.. fingers still stroking thru those silken strands.. voice remains calm and quiet.. soothing.. ~ you're welcome.. don't you worry your pretty little head over it..

(02:15:55)
~Eden~
†Fallen Angel†
says to Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf): -as the cloud of feather clear im in the middle kneeling not a mark on me wings down around me sword hilt sticking up from my back like it was before I pulled it . I stand up giving a look to the sky - "Thank you mother .. I understand "

(02:17:18 ® M) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard: Down the hall, following my own smell out, making sure the boy stays just ahead, just ahead, always just a little ahead. When we reach junction where the fight happened, where Eden held the line, the smell is overwhelming. Demon blood...lycan blood...so much blood....it takes a deep breath to remind myself that I came here to rescue tarek, not succumb to bloodlust. My hand is pulling me back toward where I faced Jax, my Lycathropy is begging me to wallow in the puddles. Instead I press my hand in with a hiss, painting on the wall. "I'll be back, Assholes." I write with sweeps of my hand, then push the boy up the lader, back into the caves, out into the moonrise, and the evening pulling close, and the cliffside. There's a trail of blood. I think Angelface must be out here somewhere.

(02:18:43 ® M) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard says to ~Eden~ †Fallen Angel†: "You're alive. Oh good." I give you a grin from under the blood splatter on my cheeks and across my face. "Glad to see it. This is tarek. He belongs to the Queen. Don't eat him. But if you wanted to fly back to the Castle, and deliver him to the healers, I'm going to make sure we aren't followed. I'll meet you there?"

(02:22:09)
~Eden~
†Fallen Angel†
says to Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf): -looking at you then to the sky- MMmm actually I didnt survive.. but that is a story for another time -looking at the battered boy pulling him close- I will deliver him per your request. You better make it back to the castle. I dont wanna have to go to hell to get your soul -motions for the boy to get on my back then lifting into the air flying toward the castle -

(02:35:05)
~Eden~
†Fallen Angel†
: -the tree tops wave as we fly over them using my wings to keep the boy centered on my back as I start to lower seeing the castle coming quick . going upright then down landing on the patio walking in through the french doors - And we are home ...

(02:40:42 ® M) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard: Crouching down at the mouth of the cave, I unsling my rifle, blinking with my baleful yellow gaze, covering the entrance, to see if we're followed, to cut down what might give chase. The wind howls against the cliffside. The clouds gather, cutting off the moonlight. Darkness getting deep as soup.

(02:42:42)
~Eden~
†Fallen Angel†
: -walking the boy to where he needs to be handing him off then returning to the patio doors looking out for your return ...flying up on to the roof for a better view crouching down on the roof edge-
Carinna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top