Amy is gone..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amy is gone..

Post by Carinna on Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:11 am

(00:28:49 ® M) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: I emerg from up out of the dungeon, I've been there most of the day. Moving across the main hall, my boots ringing, rifle slung on my back, I have a quick word with a guardsman, sending him down to the dungeon. I've learned all I can from Nick. There's only one more thing we have to do now. And to do it...I'll need a favour. I cross the great hall, climb the dais. If the Boss was here...or Echelon...hell, if Slash was here, I'd ask him. But they aren't. So here I am. No taunting cigar. No sneer. No digs about royalty or bad backs needing orthodic support. Just a quiet "Smokey...I need a favour..."

(00:36:06 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
says to Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf):
~I could hear You coming up those stairs.. but I paid no mind to whatever You were doing.. had I wanted to I could have easily listened in on the conversation You were having with the guard.. but I didn't care enough to do that.. I knew who You were keeping downstairs.. but I didn't bother to get involved this time.. the last time I had, it eventually lead to Us trying to kill each other.. sat in My throne.. it was pretty quiet in the main room tonight.. I don't even bother to look to You as I hear Your approach.. there was movement to My body though.. a kind of stiffness.. things hadn't been that great between You and I lately.. as You got closer and stood there.. nostrils flared.. I could smell the boy on You.. and I had to wonder if this favor You were going to ask had to do with him.. a bit of a smirk washed over dark lips then.. well well.. wasn't this special.. You needing Me.. I didn't speak that.. only thought it.. and My dark eyes lifted to look at You.. voice very monotone.. lacking any emotion~ oh? You do, do You?

(00:43:09 ® M) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: I run my crimson red right hand up and through my red red hair, scratching at my scalp, a deep breath, you smell...pissy...colder than usual....and that's saying something, but what the hell. It needs done. "He's told me everything he knows...some of it will help...some of it. But mostly...he's a civilian. City boy...just...wants to go home." A deep breath, and I let it out slow. "I didn't hurt him. I didn't torture him. I didn't need to. He's tortured enough. But we need to wipe his mind, Smokey. We can't turn him loose with what he's lived. So..." A deep breath. "...I need your help..."

(00:49:57 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~dark eyes remain fixed up at You.. listening to everything You say.. and I had tasted Your blood.. and I wanted more of it right here in this moment.. but it wasn't something I was ever going to admit.. especially not to You.. not how things were right now with Us.. a small growl rumbled as the only indication to that "craving".. but would You even know what the growl was for?.. one hand moved.. to lightly begin to strum long nails along the arm of My throne as I continued to listen.. and at the end of what You have to say.. that smirk.. it grew on dark lips.. wasn't this rich.. so fucking rich.. You.. needing Me.. My voice was still very monotone when I reply~ so.. You need Me?.. ~that hand lifts from strumming nails on the arm of My throne to move and point a single finger at My own chest~ Me?.. ~there was more to just wiping someone's mind.. so much more.. it wasn't like I could reach in and take certain bits without doing harm to the boy.. and well then wiping his whole mind would leave him as a john doe basically.. but I wasn't sharing any of this info with You just yet.. no I was having too much fun with the fact that You fucking needed Me in this moment~

(01:00:29 ® M) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: I watched you smirk, and I worked hard to keep my voice neutral, to remember Rhi's counsel, that you and your kind are glacial, while we're swift flowing rivers. That you're implacable, while we're mercurial. That you're frosty, when we roil and churn. So I took a deep breath, passing that crimson right hand past my nose, down to scratch at my left shoulder under my armor. "Yes, you, Cari. I need someone who knows how to take memories...how to not leave him a ragdoll afterward. He's a civilian, Cari. He never asked for this. And we're not....we're not like him. We don't fuck over the civilians." My eyes are earnest, human, and blue. "This is something I can't do...and we can't let him go knowing what he knows..."

(01:10:07 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~I remain motionless.. all expression now gone from My features.. just watching You with dark eyes.. and listening to You.. I had offered My help to You once.. and what I got back.. was shoved away.. told "no".. You had to deal with this whole situation on Your own.. I don't easily forget things.. and it was easy enough for Me to be a very cold hearted Bitch.. so much of what I was and what I've been thru made it such a simple thing.. and he was human.. they were food to Me for the most part.. unless they were family.. but even then I could easily bite into one of them.. remembering what I did to jon.. and once You finish speaking.. there is silence.. and it lingers.. for some minutes.. and then finally.. still with that monotone voice~ no.. this isn't My problem.. ~it's all I say.. and My eyes shift from looking at You.. as far as I was concerned.. this topic was a closed matter~

(01:19:56 ® M) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: If there was one godsdamned thing about you, one calice motherfucking thing about you, tabernak, it was how you treated me like a lover sometimes, like a sister sometimes, and like the fucking help half the time. When you look away from me, closing the subject, at first, I want to argue. We can't let him go with what he knows. My voice goes low, dangerous even, and I growl a little, my crimson fingers tightening into a fist. "So he should just die then?" It's a flat question, and the way I wait for an answer contains a lingering menace.

(01:31:30 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~I could feel the anger.. sense it flowing in waves from You.. being what I am.. I didn't need to see the way You postured Yourself with it.. I didn't need to hear the growl and danger laced in Your words.. no.. it was sensed even before any of that.. and I delighted in it.. I didn't look at You.. I didn't need to any longer.. as far as I was concerned the matter was closed.. damn right I was in a mood and being a Bitch.. but how easy it seemed for You to be able to do things to Me.. shove Me.. when all I wanted to do was help You.. try and shoot Me as well.. oh and then think.. "it'll all be ok.. She'll just forgive Me for all that".. and there was a small growl that began to rumble in My throat.. not once had You apologized for any of it.. and You just expected Me.. to just get over it.. and that monotone voice speaks once again~ it's not My problem..

(01:36:53 ® M) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: A little laugh, a little bark of laughter. Be patient, Rhirhi had said. Be fucking patient. Well, had I not asked nicely? Had I not? I know you'll hear this, but I want you do. My right hand curls right. There's power in there. Bloodmagic, the same as I've laced through my armor, the same as years ago a ritual poured into my bullets, the same power that blew off a chunk of my Sire's face, cost him an eye, left him for dead, that same power is in my fist. I've been using too much of it, it hasn't been fading. It's risking permanence, and I know it. "Is that so..." Flat, monotone to match yours, and then quick as lightning, my fist lashes out, into that perfect jawline of yours, smashing in hard and fast, a blow hard enough to stagger, then my left hand, pale, empty, isn't empty anymore. The pistol at your head is the one from my thigh. The rounds are heavy metal, dipped in holy oil before being sealed in their shells. The hammer clicks back, as I repeat myself. "How 'bout now, tabernak?"

(01:44:52 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~even that little bark of laughter didn't cause Me to look at You.. or the first words that You spoke.. not even the sound of Your hand moving.. oh yes.. I could hear it.. and I could almost feel what was coming.. but I didn't move.. and that fist.. connects.. right to My jaw.. there is a loud cracking sound.. and My head snaps back.. and a loud hiss escapes as fangs are bared.. and dark eyes.. eyes that swim now with the blackness of the Abyss snap to look at You.. and there is the gun.. pointed at My head.. and I close My eyes for a few moments.. I knew what You were doing.. it was what You always did.. especially if You didn't get Your own way.. and in My own mind I was calming Myself.. but I was also drawing on My own abilities.. and then slowly My eyes open and I just look straight ahead.. and again there is no emotion in My voice.. no expressions on My face as I speak quietly~ so You are going to try and force Me to do this for You, Red.. go on then.. pull that fucking trigger.. I fucking dare You..

(01:52:35 ® M) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: "Let me explain to you what's going to happen here." My voice is low, professional, I can feel the power surging in my red right hand, I can feel the effort to keep my left hand steady as I jab you in the forehead with the muzzle of the gun. "What's going to happen her is you are going to get your ass up out of that throne. You are going to walk down those FUCKING STAIRS..." my voice rises for a moment from that menacing growl to a full throated yell and then drops immediately back to the snarl. "And you are going to help innocent boy. Or else, I am going to know you're just as much a fucking monster as he is. And I'm going TO FUCKING SHOW YOU..." a deep breath and the muzzle comes level with your left eye "just what I FUCKING DO WITH MONSTERS, bitch." The hammer on the pistol is back. The safety is off and my finger is on the trigger. These bullets won't kill you, but they'll fucking hurt.

(02:04:34 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~I didn't move.. I didn't flinch as that gun was pointed at My head and You were having Your little temper tantrum.. I was concentrating.. calling on My own abilities.. I could easily manipulate the shadows.. and as You continued to rant on and tell Me what I was s'pose to be doing.. they began to form a barrier around Me.. it wasn't a visible one.. I could make it one if I chose to.. but I didn't.. and it was hardening.. it would protect Me from any bullet You might decide to fire off.. and My dark eyes lifted.. pure blackness.. that sure tell of either anger or arousal.. and frankly this wasn't one of those times You were arousing Me.. and a small lilt of laughter finally spilled from dark lips.. the solid invisible barrier fully encased around Me.. and I stood up then.. and pushed Myself against the muzzle of that gun~ I said fucking do it.. shoot Me.. because I am not doing anything to that boy.. ~You knew who I was.. You knew how much Elvira cherished Me.. the Queen.. the one You worked for.. and I knew this.. but it wasn't even that.. it was more than that.. there was something always between us.. now did You have the guts to shoot Me.. and I just stood there.. waiting~

(02:16:29 ® M) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: The trigger squeeze seemed to happen in slow motion. The hammer fall took an eternity. The mechanism that hits the primer and then there's a blast of flame from the muzzle, the bullet leaving in a heart shattering fraction of a second. The barrier in place just in time, protecting your dark swirling eye in its sunken socket, spreading out the impact from the size of a bullet to the size of a fist. You weren't shot, but your head snapped back as if another even harder punch had hit you square in the eye. It was enough to crack your head at the back of your throne, the barrier saving you there too. I saw immediately that the bullet hadn't done the deed, and in the fraction of moment it took to trigger that etenity again I lowered the muzzle and squeezed the trigger again and again and again and again and again, bullets raining into your body like blows from a jackhammer, even if they didn't penetrate the barrier, they felt like getting hit with a Chevy until the barrier caught up and the last two or three were harmless, The pistol was spent, and I discarded it, a snarl on my crimson lips, my hatchet pulled loose and filling my crimson right hand, my eyes shining solid, golden, baleful. "C'mon then, bitch. " My lip curled into a sneer. "I've killed badder things than fucking you, osti d'épais de marde!"

(02:26:57 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~and the gun goes off.. and for a moment there is a sense of actual shock coursing thru Me.. You actually did it.. shot Me.. and there was a widening to those dark eyes as My head is snapped back.. the force of the bullet connecting with the barrier.. the barrier wasn't meant to absorb anything.. no it had to be hard to protect.. so whatever hit.. would cause force.. and My head does hit the back of My throne.. and for a moment I stumble.. but that barrier protects My head as it hits the throne.. and there is a deep guttural growl that erupts from Me.. and then more bullets.. in succession.. slamming into My body.. and it jerks with each hit.. and My fangs are bared at You.. as that axe is produced.. and I lunge.. flying thru the air with such force.. nails having become claws go for Your throat.. and I'm still concentrating with the shadows to hold that barrier.. but with My movement it begins to break.. and My body slams into Yours full force.. carrying Us both across the room and crashing out thru the french doors.. landing on top of You.. only to quickly move.. and start to run.. with My speed.. heading straight for the forest~

(02:37:26 ® M) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: You launch yourself out of the throne like a rocket, the smell of gunpowder hanging in the great hall, your fangs are bared, my canines are long and hungry, your gaze is baleful darkness, the Abyss, mine is golden yellow, shining with the heat of my rage, I discard the pistol, pull out the axe, when you launch youself into me, we fly through the air, we tumble, your claws scrabble for my throat, I'm quick to slash my hatchet at your forearms, to jerk my head side to size, there's no good grip for my neck, but your claws do pull red bleeding lines across it before they tangle into my armor. I'm smiling at you, just before my forehead comes forward for a headbutt, we're still flying through the air, smashing through the french doors, rolling through the dirt of the garden. You're on top of me, my right hand is up to strike, my left hand is in the dirt, and handful of it will find your face in a moment, but before I can blind that gaze, you're up and off me and over the wall. I climb to my feet, discarding my rifle, discarding my armor, dropping my belt. My hatchet has gone flying into a bush. My face is already changing. My teeth are lengthening. My jaw is shifting. There too many teeth and too sharp in my mouth, my hair is loose, and longer than it was. This is what happens when a lycan gives in to the blood lust. I throw back my head, kicking off my boots, discarding my harness that carries that most potent of pistols under my armor, and my wicked hold out knife too. The change comes quicker, my body wracking, shoulder back, head thrown back to howl full throated, shuddering, shifting, eyes baleful yellow. Fur sprouts, as red as my hair, covering my body as it changes and grows, howling into the night air. You want the fucking forest? Prepare to reap the fucking whirlwind.

(02:48:30 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
in the forest says to Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf):
~the barrier had fallen away with the movement of My speed and the impact Our bodies made when I lunged at You.. I was not protected by it now.. You had weapons.. I didn't.. just My abilities to rely on.. the anger inside Me was building.. the slam of Your head into Mine was felt.. and it caused some pain for the time being.. and I had cut marks in in My arms.. there was drops of blood running down My arms as I took flight into the forest.. lightening speed.. branch to branch.. yes I was up in the trees.. somewhere in the back of My mind.. I knew.. I knew why You were doing this.. and I knew You weren't of right mind with all that You had been dealing with.. and somehow in it all.. I was the one that You took it out on.. hateful.. wanting to kill Me.. dancing.. sensual.. either way.. I was always the one there.. and I continued deeper into the thick forest.. the sound of Your howl was easily heard.. and I knew the change in You was happening.. and still.. I wasn't afraid.. I would never be afraid of You.. no matter what You did.. and My own anger seemed to then just begin to subside.. I wanted to feed though.. I wanted to tear into some fearful human right this second.. and I just continued to go deeper and deeper into the forest~

(03:03:08 ® M) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

The Fucking Bad Wolf in the forest says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: Up and over the wall. One jump to get to the battlement. One more down into the soft grass of the lawns. Setting off at a loping run out across the field and into the forest. Your scent, tangled, angry, and the blood you're leaking....you're pointing like a sign in the night. I sniff a tree, and grin, looking up. Oooooh, up there are are we, Biter? Just like a Biter, to try and be a sneaky fuck. Howling a roar, I slash at the tree I smell you on. It's not the one you're in, but it's a message as it creeks and falls. Bounding through the forest, no care taken to be quiet, I'm not hunting as much as I'm...rioting....amid the trees.

(03:09:19 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
*IN STORYTELLER MODE* says to Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf):
~well well well.. wasn't this a pleasant surprise.. don't think for a moment that Daddy Dearest hadn't been keeping strong tabs on You.. He knew there would come a day.. when You.. You would be out alone.. and if He was nothing.. He was patient when it came to wanting to deal with You.. and back in His lair.. with His pack.. He sensed it.. sensed that change.. in fact He practically heard Your howl ring thru the forest.. even as deep down in those caverns as He was.. and He sent out His orders.. a group of about 30 and Your favorite, Jax.. was leading them.. and they were preparing to come straight for You as they leave the tunnels and head out thru that cave entrance.. the one You had discovered a few days back.. half of them had shifted already.. the other half remained in human form for now.. and they slunk and snuck.. and sniffed out Your scent as they closed in on You.. and they were well aware of the one You were chasing.. the one You seemed to be fully focused on~

(03:12:27 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~I could hear that Howling roar.. and it didn't phase Me.. and I could hear that tree snapping.. and hitting the forest floor.. and yet I continued leaping from branch to branch.. fast.. but then I stop.. as the scents hit Me.. there were others out here.. not what I wanted though.. they weren't mortal.. and I just stood on the branch of the tree.. but then I crouched.. and I was concentrating.. and eyes were searching.. scanning for the source of the smell~

(03:13:35)
Created by chatropolis.com AVGenerator
~Eden~
†Fallen Angel/Demon†
{HBC}
*Out Of Character Mode* says to everyone: not good

(03:15:14 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
*Out Of Character Mode* says to ~Eden~ †Fallen Angel/Demon†{...:
~grins~

(03:15:47)
~Eden~
†Fallen Angel/Demon†
{HBC}
*Out Of Character Mode* says to everyone: You know if some one knew of the on coming threat it would be eating her alive

(03:16:03)
~Eden~
†Fallen Angel/Demon†
{HBC}
*Out Of Character Mode* says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: -kicks to you -

(03:24:53 ® M) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

The Fucking Bad Wolf in the forest says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: I threw back my head and howled in the dark of the night, a piercing sound that echoed from tree to tree. I slashed and mauled another tree that carried your scent. And other. I splashed through a shallow river, mostly dry in the heat of the summer, tracking mud on my paws, when the scent caught in my nose at the crest of the hill. Lycans. Not Rhirhi. Not that overgrown Blonde. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Fuck. Fuck FUCK. I stood on my hind legs. Ten smells. Twenty. Too fucking many. But so be it. Tonight was as good a night as any to die. Tonight would be a GOOD night to die. All the smells carried his smell, but none of the smells were his. Still, I ran toward them, and toward you. Were you in league with them? No, even the bloodlusting way I always thought when I was Her wasn't that foolish. No, you'd run from me to gain distance...to do some sneaky biter thing, but you hadn't been in league with...with him...no. No. Or had you? No. There was a little clearing. Overhead a storm was gathering, clouds swirling, stirred by an invisible spoon. Was that your doing? I didn't know. There were too many smells. It was time to hold my ground. Planting my feet, claws out, the ones on my right hand tinged red just like when I was in human form, the head of my blood burning in my veins, I bared my teeth and howled definatly. Let them come.

(03:31:28 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~the air seemed to get thick.. a mist.. a heavy fog began to role thru the forest with this oncoming storm.. it was eerie to say the least.. and I watched.. as this group's smells grew stronger and stronger the closer they got.. that had a bee line on You.. and this wasn't good.. not good at all.. I knew who and what they were.. I knew this was Him.. Your Sire.. His pack.. and I knew they were coming for You.. and even though this fight had occurred between Us.. I was in no way going to allow this to happen.. You weren't doing this on Your own.. and I left the tree branch I was crouched on.. nostrils flared.. it was Your scent I was trying to pick up.. My other senses fully attuned.. as I began to leap thru tree branches again.. making My way to where I had pin pointed Your scent..~

(03:33:36 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~the group was closing in.. they were silent.. though they knew You would smell them.. and they branched off.. separated into smaller groups to start and surround You.. coming from the front.. the left.. the right.. eventually in around behind You.. some slinking low to the ground thru the bramble and brush.. on all fours.. the others not truly trying to hide themselves as they walked on foot.. ready to change in an instant.. they had one job.. and You.. You were coming back with them~

(03:35:12)
~Eden~
†Fallen Angel/Demon†
{HBC}
: -letting the pillow loose listening not hearing the sounds any more I get up and walk out down the stairs and out through the broken french doors looking over the broken wall and out toward the forest seeing the mess of tress shaking my head -

(03:45:27 ® M) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

The Fucking Bad Wolf: There they were...four...eight...twelve...twenty...more besides I couldn't see yet...I could smell thirty three smells...thirty two...and you...off and up in a tree...I paced in the clearing, the fog rolling in, overhead the clouds soupy and dark, not long before the first lightning flashed in the sky, and a peel of thunder rolled. I bared my teeth, my long jaw full of razors, flexed my claws. I had one advantage in this, and one advantage only. I was ready to kill these bastards, to rip out their hearts and eat them. They wanted me alive. For him. No. One lunged, brave, young, male. Bigger than me, but only just, and I dodged, slashing him open, his blood spilling out, soaking the ground, muddying it. Two more came from behind, I lept, turned, landed on one and savaged him, ripping at his throat, tearing my back claws on his belly until his guys hung out, his entrails slicking the ground further Muzzle red as I lifted my yellow gaze to another, in his human form, with a silver tipped spear. Brave. Very brave. He stabbed at me, I ducked, weaved, grabbed at the spear and broke it in two, then jammed the spear head and the shank of broken shaft into his belly, in into his chest, lifting him like a trophy, throwing him at the assembled group in front of me. Down to all fours, teeth barred, my yellow eyes ablaze. Nearby, lightning struck a tree, sending it up like a blazing candle, illuminating the slaughter in the clearing.

(03:52:23 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
in the forest says to Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf):
~I saw it.. that bolt of lightening shoot down and set that tree ablaze and I knew.. where You were.. and where they were.. and with fast speed I was there.. on a branch.. in that small clearing.. and getting ready to leap.. to get at least a couple of them.. no way in hell were You doing this on Your own.. and I'm sure You would be aware that I was up that tree just above You now.. looking down and ready to land on someone or something~

(03:55:15 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~and as one of the groups attacked and distracted You.. the one moving in behind You now.. the one lead by Jax.. they had weapons.. harpoon type guns.. with arrows.. silver arrows.. and the line they were attached to was made of silver.. there was ten of them in this group.. as others charged at You from the three other directions.. Jax's group.. set themselves.. those harpoons.. all ten of them.. began to fire off.. the arrows.. firing right at You.. aiming at shoulders.. neck.. arms.. legs.. ~

04:04:10)
~Eden~
†Fallen Angel/Demon†
{HBC}
in the forest says to everyone: -seeing and hearing the lightening and all of the howls my wings open and turning black as they do I lift off the ground a boom sounds as I bolt into the forest whipping and turning till I see a pack infront of me pulling my wings back shooting right over them letting the wave of air get their attention skidding to a stop turned towards lifting my head sword in hand eyes as black as death-

(04:09:10 ® M) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

The Fucking Bad Wolf in the forest says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: Grabbing at a rock, hurling it at a pair still in human form, slashing the guts out of another who leaps at me from the side, but not before he can sink his claws into my left shoulder, opening that old wound, blood pouring from it, matting my fur, my eyes blazing, I howl, grabbing at him, hearing the sound as the harpoon guns are readied. Another hunter's wepaon, and one I well know, I grab the male who savaged my shoulder and hold him like a shield, the majority of the spears striking him, the agony of his howl is painful even to me. I throw him toward the ones with the spear guns, but just as I do another volley launches from a second group. I duck and dodge, managing to evade all but one, but it drives into that same bloody left shoulder and yanks me off balance The silver chain it's attached to tangles along my left arm, burning it, the smell of burning fur filling the night, and my own howl is one of agony and ectasy. I jerk the chain, grabbing at it, pulling the one who shot me off balance, pulling him close and digging my claws into his throat, tearing at him, tearing myself loose from the silver tipped spear. More lightning strikes, and another tree goes up in flames. I howl definatly, my left arm not responding like it should, hanging mostly useless. I round, ragefilled, angry, defiant. Another body goes flying. And another. And another. But there are many, too many, and I know it. Another howl into the night. It is a good night to die.

(04:18:04 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~and down I go.. not far off from where You are now.. landing on one.. in behind Him.. both My hands.. one on His face.. the other clamping the back of His head.. and a quick twist.. His neck is snapped.. and He collapses to the forest floor.. and I'm ready.. for the next one that comes.. and I'm backing up.. senses heightened.. back up.. toward You.. no, You aren't doing this alone.. and as I am.. another group comes.. in behind Me.. behind You.. and there are more weapons.. silver bladed throwing knives are thrown.. ripping thru the fog.. heading right for Your back.. another ten.. maybe twelve.. and I can hear them breaking thru the air.. and I quickly turn.. ready to move and take each throwing blade.. moving then to get between You and those blades~

(04:27:57)
~Eden~
†Fallen Angel/Demon†
{HBC}
in the forest says to everyone: -sword high ready for any thing that comes at me the clouds in the sky swirling lightening becoming more frequent thunder rumbling hard through the ground and air slowly moving back towards the pack banding together to take down Amy and Carinna-

(04:30:13 ® M) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

The Fucking Bad Wolf in the forest says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: and Eden) Silver tipped throwing knives, I had to respect their talents, someone had taught them well. trained them, just how to fight their own kind. One knife scores my face, cutting a long painful slash that pours out more blood, but then there's something faster than the knives, something quick, I half turn in time to see you, to see a dozen more knives in the air, and see you throwing yourself in the way of them. See them pincushioning you, only a couple deflected by your shield, most sinking in hard. I see you slump, and somewhere in the corner of my mind where even when I'm Her I'm still Amy I'm terrified that those blades have been dipped in holy oil. I grab you, and just as I do I see the winged figure of the Angel barrel in from the sky. I see her skid to a halt. Grabbing you, I muster my strength and leap, getting you near her, dropping you. Speaking human speach in this form is painful beyond measure, distorted and monsterous, but I lean beside you and whisper. "Go, both of you. Go. I'm sorry. But this is my....my fight...." More lightning strikes. The underbrush is stating to smolder now, and two more trees go up. Only the whipping driving rain that's started to fall prevents the blaze from spreading, but as it stands, it cuts you of from me as I race back into the fray Howling my defiance, I toss a body into the fire, adding that burned pork scent of burning human flesh to the air. Snarling, I see the one I shot and close on him. If this is how it ends, I'll take Daddy's favourite with me before I go.

(04:36:58 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
says to ~Eden~ †Fallen Angel/Demon†{...:
~dropped now close by You.. the throwing knives that hit causing blood to flow from My body.. one in My shoulder.. one near My ribs.. one in My hip.. another two down and sticking in one leg.. there was no holy water.. they had only come prepared to get the Wolf.. but the silver.. it didn't feel nice.. it made Me ill and weak.. it wouldn't kill Me.. but I was growing weaker as I lay slumped by You.. hearing Amy.. dark eyes roll to watch Her leap thru the fire that now cut Us off from Her.. I couldn't go thru that fire.. it would kill Me for sure.. and panic set in.. She was gone.. gone to face this on Her own.. and a tear fell.. a trickle of blood trickled from the corner of one eye.. as much as We had fought earlier.. She was still My family.. still someone I cared about~

(04:40:12 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~He saw You coming.. and He just stood there for a moment.. then His shifting took place.. His maw grew.. razor sharp teeth.. many of them.. His nose elongate with His jaw.. claws came out.. fur covered His body.. and a howl.. it was a quick change.. and His eyes glowed.. but the group with Him.. they remained human.. weapons at the ready.. more harpoons.. only these ones with claw hooks attached to those silver wires.. and they fired them off.. shooting at each of Your limbs.. Your neck.. so that when they hit.. they would encircle You.. the wire would wrap around You.. the claw hooks would dig into You..~

(04:41:30)
~Eden~
†Fallen Angel/Demon†
{HBC}
in the forest says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: -grabbing your arm with my free hand black as my eyes I watch as Amy disappears into the fire and darkness hearing her words echo in my head an ear piercing scream of pissed off and worry fills the air and sky as my grip on my sword tightens then opens as my sword fire goes out as it hits the ground. I turn to you pain anger still on my face as I help you up looking around seeing if there are any more threats -

(04:46:50 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
in the forest says to ~Eden~ †Fallen Angel/Demon†{...:
~My body trembles.. shakes as You help Me up.. the silver from the blades still in Me were causing Me to weaken further.. the blood oozing from My wounds wasn't helping either.. a small murmur~ She's gone.. and I couldn't save Her.. ~it's then I collapse and pass out.. if these blades didn't get out of Me.. and My wounds healed.. I was going to fall into a deep sleep and not waken anytime soon~

(04:49:03 ® M) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

The Fucking Bad Wolf in the forest says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: (For the Storyteller) The claw hooks grab at my flesh. The cables wrap around my body. Lines torn, blood pouring out. The flames leap higher around us, more lightning hitting the ground, more fires starting. Jax is bigger then me and he clearly changes more frequently, because he does it without any sign of outward pain. At his lycan height, he looms above me. I try to swipe at him, and my right hand does break free of the first chain, but he's quick enough to be out of the way, to grab my arm and ferociously break it, driving me into the ground as he does so. His mental connection is strong here. His mind forces into my mind. "Sister...you're coming home...our Father has missed you..." My vision is starting to go dark at the edges. Even the sharp pain of my arm breaking provides only a moment's clarity. "Fuck you." is my snarled reply. I won't speak to him with my mind. I won't. It's....a thing for one's Pack...and I am not his. My vision starts to swim. Too much blood lost. The flames seem to be leeping high as perdition. One last defiant howl cuts the night, and then oblivion is all I have.

(04:53:32 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~and the wire is left around You.. the silver.. will help keep You weakened.. Your broken arm.. Your blood loss.. You had no chance now.. and Jax remains in His Wolf form.. sending orders to others.. those that have not changed.. they would carry You.. drag You.. either or.. back.. and they gathered around You.. taking You with them.. oh Daddy Dearest was going to be very pleased.. very very pleased~

(04:54:37)
~Eden~
†Fallen Angel/Demon†
{HBC}
walking in the flower garden says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: -picking you up in my arms flapping once then bolting back towards the castle not saying a word as I fly back ... not that it would matter if I did since you were past out sweeping the tree tops as I cut through a sound like thunder cracking echos as I buzz the tops coming to a skidding stop in the garden laying you down pulling the blades out of you slowly my tears of anger and fright falling onto your skin and into your open wounds which should help - God damn it why ... Why did you two bitches have to take the fight out there .... Why the hell didnt I stay down stairs.... If I would have this wouldnt have happened like this ...

(04:59:56 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
walking in the flower garden says to ~Eden~ †Fallen Angel/Demon†{...:
~and I'm carried away in Your arms.. limp.. falling into that sleep.. falling.. and then You start to pull the silver daggers out.. those tears falling into My wounds.. flowing thru Me now.. cleansing that silver out.. closing My wounds.. but I don't waken.. not yet~

Carinna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum