Amy awakens in a bad place..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amy awakens in a bad place..

Post by Carinna on Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:43 pm

(03:57:58) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf's in Shit)

She's In Trouble Now
is deep in Mal's Lair says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: Oblivion is like an ocean. You can swim in it, float in it, be tossed by its waves, buffeted by its storms. I was being thrown about my Oblivion with painful dreams. A Lycan's dreams are almost always bloody affairs, and when the body is knitting itself back together after being brutalized, those dreams get savage. In the real world, wherever I am, I'm almost certainly moving my arms and legs, like a dog would. My dreams are hellish, violent, and in them, I'm a moment too slow every time. That looming male Lycan that I shot...in my dreams, again and again he breaks by back. The Queen surfaces in my dreams, bloody, aloof, staring at me from across a chasm. You're there...in the deepest of sleeps, adorned with that brace of a dozen knives that you took saving my life. The Angel watches over you, and the castle's boys and girls attend to your bed. Then Oblivion crashes like a wave, and when I surface again, I'm adrift in a burning sea. Oil blazes atop crashing waves. Something below grabs at my leg. I am pulled into the crushing depth just before the flaming waves could crash upon me. Oblivion becomes shapeless once more.

Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
*IN STORYTELLER MODE* says to Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf's in ...:
~and as You thrash around in that unrest.. the dreams haunting You.. locked away in a cell.. just like the boys are.. only there are three that guard You.. right outside the door.. the door is thick heavy metal.. You have a cot.. a blanket.. a sink and a toilet.. and a chair.. Your naked beneath that blanket.. Your clothing having been shredded during Your change.. Your weaponless.. had You or were You able to have any on You prior.. You no longer have them.. as You were checked before being put in that cell.. there is a chair.. in a corner.. upon it.. a slinky black cocktail dress.. and a note, which reads.. "this is Your new attire.. get dressed.. and don't even think about refusing.. or boys will start dying..".. the three outside.. one leans on the door.. which is secure by a mechanical lock.. another leans on the wall across the door.. and the other is in a chair.. dozing.. ~

She's In Trouble Now
is deep in Mal's Lair says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: Lycans wake quickly. The wolf that is slow to wake up is quick to perish, and it extends to us too, that trait. When my eyes snap open, they're blue, human, and startled. This isn't the Armory, where I sleep some nights. This isn't my cabin at the edge of the forest. This is...this is a prison cell...or a nunnery...or something modeled after one...or both. narrow bed. sink and toilet. Bare walls. Thick metal door. The hum of electricity is just audible through the concrete of the walls. Magnetic locks. A dozen of them, each rated for a thousand pounds, if I'm not wrong about what I hear. Up, out of bed, my body nude, lithe and powerful even without weapons. Little gold rings stand out in my nipples. My hair is long, it always is when I change back. A quick self assessment tells me I'm too hungry to shift forms...and too battered. I'll need a day, and a meal, a good meal, or a week if I'm kept on bread and water. And they'll keep me on bread and water, if they're smart. The night in the forest crashes back. Blood. Fire. Misery. Death. For a moment, I think of Eden and Carinna and I hope they're alive, that they ran when I told them to run. I'm mildly surprised that *I'm* alive. But...I am. Nails a mess, I look at them ruefully. My body hurts. My arms have knitted back together, someone set my dislocated shoulder, my scars are healing, sliding and melding and knitting themselves back together. Walking to the chair, I spy the bundle. Opening it, I find the dress, the stockings, the slinky underthings, the designer heels. Wonderful. Oh this is great. This is not great. I sigh, look down at bundle, and read the note a second time. "boys will start dying." I should let him kill them. That would be the pratical thing. He's building an army, vetting them with bloodsport...only the strongest survive. I should let him. But I can't. I remember the boy we had in our own dungeon. Controlled...frightened....so frightened. I sigh, and take the bundle back to the bed, slowly dressing myself. Stockings. Underthings. Slipping the dress on, holding the shoes in my hand. "Hello?" I call toward the faintly humming door. "Hello? If I have to wear this damned thing, someone could at least zip me up!"

≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~they knew You were up and awake before You even called out to them.. there was a camera in the upper corner of the cell.. cameras were all over the down here.. in the cell's in the tunnels.. just about anywhere one could be found.. and so You were also watched.. not for perversion sake.. but You were a prized possession and no one was willing to fuck up Mal's orders.. and as You awoke.. three more lycans joined the three outside.. never could be too cautious.. there are some "clicking and clacking" sounds then.. a dozen locks being opened from the security room.. and four of the six stood right out that door with rifles pointed at the door as it opened.. once it did.. two stepped inside and the door was then closed.. the two were both Men.. and well of course they both started to wolf whistle at You.. in that attire You sported.. big grins on their mouths.. "turn around" one says.. if You want the dress zipped up~

She's In Trouble Now
is deep in Mal's Lair says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: The door was only open for a moment, and the four outside were well armed. Modern weapons, and almost certainly bullets that would do for the likes of me. I just watched as th two stepped in. "Oooh look. The two bravest of the brave. Takes two of you to help a girl with her dress?" I sneer at them. They might have me, for the moment. But they will not earn the privilage of seeing me afraid. "Does it take two of you because neither of you is exactly sure how a zipper works?" I turn my back to them, senses heightened. If they want to fight, well, they have their clear shot to try for their suckerpunch. But it'll be the only shot they get. I lift my hair up off my back and over my shoulder "See? There. You just pull that little tab."

(04:50:33 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~one stands at the door as the other moves in behind You.. neither reply to Your smart ass comments.. large hands move to Your back.. His fingers grasp the clasp and slowly slides it up.. then His hands move away.. but He remains there.. waiting now for You to turn around.. large muscular arms folded over His chest.. He was taller then You at 6'3.. and the other Man steps aside.. as the door opens again.. and in He walks.. oh it's not Daddy.. oh no.. You weren't going to see Him yet.. no.. it's Jax.. 6'4.. thick and muscular.. and His booming voice.. "well well well.. if it isn't My favorite ginger".. and as soon as He steps in.. the door once again closes and the Man that helped You with the zipper retreats to stand by the door with the other.. as Jax makes His way to You~

(04:58:44) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf's in Shit)

She's In Trouble Now
is deep in Mal's Lair says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: Well, at least if I have to look like a high end hooker in this tiny dress it can at least be done up properly. That's something. It's not much. But we are definately in little wins territory. Every little win is something. In comes the taller Lycan I remember his smell. The one who'd wanted to keep the Queen's boy. "Well well...if it isn't my favourite target practice dummy." I smirk at him. If he thinks I'll be frightened because he's bigger than me, he's got another thing coming. "They dig that bullet out of your ass yet, Captain Runaway? I know I hitcha right in the cheek." I snicker, and thrust my chin out definantly. My sire hasn't gone to this trouble just to let his minions kill me. So out my chin goes, almost daring this braggard meatheaded Lycan to take his best poke. "I really hope that sack of shit you call a Boss read the inscription I put on it for him. It was nice of you to deliver it. With your ass." More smirking. More definant blue eyes. My hands, open, no fists, not yet. In here, if they attack, I'll have to fight smart, win with grappling, not with brute force.

(05:04:04 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~He stood over You.. looking down with amber eyes.. not saying a word as Your smart mouth continued spewing it's bullshit.. His face holding no emotion or expression for the time being.. He just listened.. in fact everyone listened.. in the security office.. outside the cell.. the Men inside.. even Daddy Dearest heard every word You spewed.. and as the last of Your mouth is spewing.. His hand moves.. so fast.. and is tangled in that mess of copper.. gripping.. firm.. harsh.. and His face comes forward.. quickly.. and slams.. headbutting You right in the nose~

(05:09:44) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf's in Shit)

She's In Trouble Now
is deep in Mal's Lair says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: Stars. Exploding, flashing, dancing in my vision. Iron and copper and salt in my mouth. My nose is pretty broken. That happened fast. "Well that escalated quickly..." I'm up on my tiptoes from the force of his grip, and my teeth are stained red when I grin at him. "Word of advice. From the woman who one day...oh one day, I'm going take my time killing you, Scrappy Doo. But never start with the head. It leaves your subject all...muzzy...everything hurts less when you start with the head." My breasts rise and fall, shoulders shaking, and I'm not crying. I'm laughing, calling out to the camera. "You got amatuer hour working for you down here, old man!"

(05:16:53 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~He ignored that smart mouth still.. it would be silenced soon enough.. and He steps back having released You.. and from each hip.. He pulls electrical rods.. He new full well this would be a lot worse had He had water.. and He could.. if He wanted to.. there was a sink after all.. but the two rods fire to life.. the electrical current surging along the metal rod.. and He starts.. one touches to Your right arm.. sending voltage thru You.. the other to Your left thigh.. then a press to Your throat.. and a press to an inner thigh.. and on and on it went.. unless You were capable of stopping Him.. He knew it wouldn't kill You.. but that was never the plan.. the plan is to keep You down.. in a weakened state.. so these kinds of beatings were going to be as regular as the bread and water You would be receiving~

(05:22:53) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf's in Shit)

She's In Trouble Now
is deep in Mal's Lair says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: Cattleprods. Oh fuck. Well this is going to hurt. And it does. It surely does. Stun batons, and dialed up to eleven. The touches to my bare arms make me grit my teeth. The one to my neck elicts a flash of amber light behind my eyes, a jerk of my chin. The one to the thigh, I quip again. "Hey hey, it's very important to someone that I wear these goddamn stockings. Least you could do is NOT ruin them!" Another zap. And another. And another. There's nothing submissive about the way I fall to my knees, twisting a little in on myself. It's just that repeated electrical shocks to the major muscle groups makes your legs not want work properly, even for us, eventually. So it's with a crash I fall down, but a sneer I look up. "You know...the taser...is the favoured weapon of cowards, and pussies, the world over." My teeth are stained red from my bleeding nose. "But we already knew you were pussy, didn't we?"

(05:29:00 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~and as the last of Your words fall from that fucking smart mouth.. there is a large size 13 boot smashing into Your jaw.. yeah.. He just kicked You.. the more You spewed.. the more the beatings would continue.. and the prodding continues.. the stockings could be replaced.. there were "orders".. and Jax wasn't fucking up this time.. His life depended on it.. Dear ole Daddy.. His Alpha had already threatened it.. and it's then He finally speaks "get in fucking line, if You want a piece of Me.. there are bigger and badder things then You already knocking on that door".. He falls silent and the electricity presses to Your back.. this wasn't about any sort of submission.. more then it was to just keep You weakened.. they all knew much about You.. how strong You are.. how tough You are.. how You took Daddy's eye out.. how You protect a castle full of vampires.. and as He continues to prod.. that voice.. oh You know it.. very well.. enters Your mind "well hello, Little Bird".. and then its gone.. and the electricity ceases.. and Jax takes a step back.. looking down at You~

(05:41:03) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf's in Shit)

She's In Trouble Now
is deep in Mal's Lair says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: The blow from the boot sends my ears ringing, and yep, that's my jaw unhinged right there. My breath is coming short, wet little sounds from my broken nose, spitting up blood onto the concrete floor, eyes focusing in on the little puddle, just watching that, a little puddle in a hailstorm of blows from the stun batons. The ones that press into my back keep me down, keep me from snapping jaw back to where it belongs. The pain is verging on true misery, when the intrusion into my mind shatters any success I was having at being somewhere else, anywhere else. I shudder, and colapse, those four words in my mindscape hurting more than anything that happened in the cell. Goddamn him. Why couldn't he have been a good horror of the dark and DIED what that bullet slammed into his skull? There's a long slow moment, where I lay on the concrete, before I look up at the Target Dummy and bore my blue eyes into his while I push my jaw back into place. It clicks and I laugh, on my knees, in a great deal of pain. Pushing mysel up, and laugh a little more. "Bigger things, sure. Badder? Ain't met the like yet, Crash Test." I pant, and push myself up a little more. "One day, and I want you to go to bed tonigh and wonder just how many days from this day to that, one day, I'm going to cut your balls off. And fry them in butter. And EAT them."

(05:47:52 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~and He laughs.. and just spits on You as You try and pull Yourself up.. and there is another quick prodding.. the touch to Your cheek.. and then He laughs and laughs.. and backs away.. oh He wouldn't turn around.. He wasn't that stupid.. and the doors open.. and out He goes.. followed by the other two Men.. and the door closes.. they didn't care how You looked now.. it didn't matter.. it would not upset Daddy Dearest.. they followed thru with what needed to be done.. and this would continue on the daily.. and then some.. there would be various ways of pain and torture.. the door now closed and You are left in a dark cell as the lights also go out.. not that it would matter.. being what You are.. ~

(05:51:31) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf's in Shit)

She's In Trouble Now
is deep in Mal's Lair says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: Holding myself up with the sink, turning it on, marveling that it works, cold, pure smelling water, and I lean on it, watching him go. "That's right crash test. You'd better run!" Bravado is important among Lycans. Some would respect that he couldn't keep me on my knees, despite his advantages. "Brings some handcuffs next time! I'll teach you a trick or six!" When the door shuts, and the lights go out, I slump down against the sink, and drink with my face in the cold wetness. It's a tiny victory...and a small mercy...but we're in the territory where those make the difference.
Carinna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top