Elvira Queen of Hellblood Castle

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elvira Queen of Hellblood Castle

Post by trinket on Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:41 pm

Elvira, Queen of Hellblood Castle, Wife of Slash Ventrue, Mother of Echelon and J/jennifer, has graced this earthly plane for 350 years.  
In that time She has seen much.  Has gathered Her family near, and made a safe home for them.

trinket
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Elvira Cerberus Ventrue

Post by Elvira on Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:36 pm

My name is Elvira Cerberus Ventrue. My maiden and birth last name being Cerberus, I am the oldest daughter of Victor and Mariana Cerberus and Owner/Ruler of Hellblood Castle. I am a pureblood vampyre/druid, 350 years old, born and raised in Moldova, Romania. My father is a pureblood vampyre, My mother is a druid and I remained living with them both in the family castle along with My numerous brothers and sisters until I was 18 yrs of age then left to go out into the world on My own. I moved to Paris, France where I opened My own business, a gothic clothing boutique, and remained there for many years. The business was successful and I enjoyed My life but I was lonely, I had very few friends that I had made there and was not very social. To My surprise the door opens to My boutique one evening and in walks My twin brother Kraven and his friend Slash. It was love at first sight for Slash and I, after spending just one evening together we were inseperable. As fate would have it, a few months had passed and Slash recieved word of trouble in his family and had to leave Me to return home to handle the matter. I was devastated and pregnant with Our son Echelon at the time so I sold My business and moved to Salzburg, Austria where I had Hellblood Castle built and remained there to raise Our son. Slash sent Me word that due to the threat to his family he would not be able to join Me until it was settled. To protect Our son I remained close to the Castle and filled My home with those who would aide in that protection. Years had passed, twenty in fact before Slash did find Me at the Castle and we were finally reunited for good and are now married. I also have an adopted daughter named j/Jennifer, she appeared at My door one day banished by her previous family so I took her in. Over the years many family members/friends have found the Castle and now reside here with Me in My home.
Elvira

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top