taking of tarek

View previous topic View next topic Go down

taking of tarek

Post by Carinna on Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:28 pm

(01:33:34)

tarek
{Elvira's blood doll}
says to †Elvira Cerberus Ventrue†: oh, my Queen. i feel the exact same way about You -You can see him almost melt from Your words but then in an instant he bites his bottom lip and asks tentatively- may i please take a walk, my Queen? our picnic in the garden today has me wanting more fresh air. i promise to bring You flowers back if You wish? i won't be long

(01:35:15 ® M)

†Elvira Cerberus Ventrue†<
Slash's One and Only Love
Mother of Echelon and j/Jennifer
says to tarek{Elvira's blood doll}:
-reaching up to caress your face and hold it in My hands as I kiss you again lovingly and smile- I do not mind My pet, go and enjoy the fresh air

(01:36:52)

tarek
{Elvira's blood doll}
says to †Elvira Cerberus Ventrue†: -Your touch leaves his flesh tingling and for a moment he wishes he hadn't even mentioned it. but the outside calls to him tonite and he knows Wwe have a lifetime together- thank You, my Queen -his smile is bright as he quickly kisses Your lips then darts towards the door-

(01:38:22 ® M)

says to tarek{Elvira's blood doll}:
-smiling as My eyes follow you out the glass doors that lead to the flower garden-

(01:39:04)

tarek
{Elvira's blood doll}
says to jonjon {HBC host/bartender}: -on his way out he smiles to you and lifts a hand in a wave letting you know he appreciates very much what you've just said. then he disappears out the door-

(01:41:10 ® M)

:
-relaxing back on My throne, looking over at the torture wheel with a smile on My face-

(01:42:25)

tarek
{Elvira's blood doll}
walking in the flower garden says to everyone: -as he steps outside into the garden he stops for a moment and looks up at the massive sky. the beautiful aroma of pretty flowers fills the air around him and he runs his fingertips over a very soft petal. a rose. it's his favorite flower as it reminds him of Her. beautiful yet dangerous if one was to touch the thorns. he knows She could kill him with the snap of Her fingers but he trusts Her beyond all words. finally he begins to walk again and makes his way through the paths-

(01:46:09 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
*IN STORYTELLER MODE* says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus:
~a pack of lycan.. from a town or two over have wandered into the area.. searching.. they needed to find new "blood" for the underground ring they are running.. there is four of them tonight.. skulking.. quietly in the forest.. not too far off from a huge castle.. moving with deft silence thru the trees.. senses on high alert.. sniffing at the night air.. searching for that perfect scent.. the four of them spread out.. half way between the castle and the village nearby~

(01:47:15)

tarek
{Elvira's blood doll}
in the forest says to everyone: -his feet carry him onward until he looks up and realizes the gardens are behind him. the forest surrounds him but he doesn't fear anything. he's seen enough creatures just inside the castle to know there are much worse in the world. he stops and runs his hand up and down the bark of a tree-

(01:52:52 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
*IN STORYTELLER MODE* says to tarek{Elvira's blood doll}:
~the four of them.. all Male.. and in human form.. one would think if they got spotted they were just out for an evening stroll, but none of them stay close to one another.. your scent lingers and travels along the night air.. and all four are on high alert.. but only one comes close.. the other three only close enough to "watch".. the Man is tall.. broad across the chest and shoulders.. muscular.. lush dark hair that hangs just beyond collar.. His yes are amber in color.. almost a glow in the light of the night.. and He approaches.. both hands in His front jean pockets.. He is whistling softly.. it appears at first He is simply out for an evening walk as He gets closer to you~

(01:57:38)

tarek
{Elvira's blood doll}
in the forest says to everyone: -he's about to turn around and head back when he hears whistling. who would be out here besides him? another person out enjoying the night air of course. he looks around and soon sees the tall man approaching him. tarek has discussed his desires with his Queen recently and She knows his curiosity when it comes to other men. She's been preparing him for such a time and now here is this man. very handsome and muscular. he can almost feel the man's soft hair and feel out his muscles would move beneath his skin. suddenly tarek blushes and takes a step back. what is he thinking? he feels the urge to run but steadies himself for it would be inpolite to simply disappear like that. so he puts on a smile and without realizing it moistens suddenly dry lips with a swipe of his tongue- good evening

(02:03:26 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
~well well wasn't this just perfect.. He hasn't made eye contact with you just yet.. he knows exactly where you are resting near that tree.. but it was that scent as it lingered on the air.. there was "arousal" in you.. He almost wanted to howl out in laughter at how easy this was going to be.. the others.. they could smell it as well and for now they hung back.. taking you would be simple.. so there was no need just yet for any of them to come to the aid of One.. and the Man comes closer.. those hands still shoved in pockets.. He was a good bit taller then you.. He almost acted startled at the sound of your voice.. and pushed a smile on His mouth.. the whites of His human teeth showing in that smile.. His voice deep as He speaks~ and a good evening to you as well..

tarek
{Elvira's blood doll}
in the forest says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: -the young man is even aroused by the man's voice but he's trying so hard to not show it. he's happy his shirt just happens to be untucked tonite since it's usally not. his heart pounds harder and he nervously chews on his bottom lip. he looks around then to the man again and cants his head to the side a little- i'm tarek. i live in the castle just over there- he nods in the direction of his home. perhaps a little fear has crept in and he's trying to let the man know he's not far from home. tarek suddenly wonders if those of his family would hear if he yells. suddenly he realizes what a poor situation he's put himself in. what was he thinking coming out at night alone? oh but this handsome man. surely he won't harm him. so instead of running like he should, tarek smile more- I don't think I've met you before. Are you from the village?

(02:17:34 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
~the smell of your arousal was thick in the air.. the Man had to stifle a growl.. He slowly eases one hand from the front jean pocket.. and pushes it toward you in offering.. for that manly handshake~ "very nice to meet you, tarek.. My name is Jax.. ~His amber eyes shift to the direction of where you nod then He looks back to you.. ~ "and just out for an evening stroll, are you?".. ~the other three Men had slowly but silently begun to creep in closer.. in a surrounding manner of where you and the Man are in conversation with one another~ "and yes, I guess sort of.. I reside on the very outskirts of the village"..~He was of course lying to you.. but He knows well of the village you speak of~

(02:18:45 ® M)

says to Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf):
-looking over at you and then at the clock again- If tarek doesnt return soon you may need to go look and see if he is alright...he just went out to the flower garden for some fresh air and I notice the sun is going down quickly

(02:30:45) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard says to †Elvira Cerberus Ventrue†: Let me know Boss. And I'll go take a look.

(02:31:12) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard: Off to the armory then...I'll need my stuff...

(02:31:50) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard says to †Elvira Cerberus Ventrue†: Say the word, Boss.

tarek
{Elvira's blood doll}
in the forest says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: -he smiles even more as the man extends his hand. tarek puts his hand out to shake easily. the young man is much too innocent and was gone when everything happened with the two ladies before so he's simply not thinking the man can be dangerous. there is that small knot in his stomach but he ignores it. unfortunately he's completey taken with the man and it's causing him to think with the wrong area of his body. the man seems legitimate so why would tarek think anything different?-

(02:32:56 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
~the "innocence" in you was another scent that came off in waves.. His smile grows as you accept His hand.. He takes yours in a firm grip.. but nothing crushing.. and He continues to hold your hand for now as the other three continue to creep closer.. that bit of "hesitance" in you is also lingering on His nose.. so it was time to act.. knowing you have a home as you have revealed it.. knowing there is probably people back there that "care" about you.. would they soon come looking.. there was no time to let you get away.. a white cotton piece of fabric is shoved in your mouth and you are plunged into darkness as a loose black hood is forced over your head..plunging you into complete darkness..by one of them men as he has crept in behind you.. the other two Men have now come and joined in as well.. that firm grip on your hand tugs you close and a strong arm encircles you.. taking you from your feet.. and you are tossed over the Man's broad shoulder.. the four soon begin to howl and in a flash are running.. with you.. thru the forest.. away from the castle~

(02:33:11 ® M)

When you get suited up yes go check the garden for him, it has been long enough, then report back to Me before going further if you do not find him

(02:36:59)

tarek
{Elvira's blood doll}
in the forest says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: -green eyes go wide and right before they put the hood over his head the man can see pure fear and confusion in his eyes. caught completely off guard he hollars around the gag and struggles on the man's shoulder, kicking and writhing since he refuses to make it easy on the man-

(02:38:00) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard says to †Elvira Cerberus Ventrue†: Yes Boss. *I've shed my "court" gear for my business gear, and you hear a snap as I pull back the charging handle on my rifle, flipping the safety off, stepping out into the night, eyes peeled, nostrils open, sniffing around, the boy's scent not hard to follow, under a tree, over to a little gate, sniffing the gate handle, then jumping up, peering out over the wall, when I hear the howling in the night, echoing through the trees.* Oh....shiiiiiiiiiit. Osti de tabarnak de calice. Son of a....Shit. *down from the wall, back inside in a flash* Boss....he left the gronds. Out into the forest, off toward the village...and didja hear that? Stupid....*biting my tongue* I'll go...get him back. Stay here Boss. Don't know what's out there and how many.

(02:39:41 ® M)

:
-glancing at the clock again I rise from My throne and walk over to the glass doors and open them, inhaling the night air now as the moon has risen and a low growl escapes from My lips- Something is not right...

(02:40:15) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard says to †Elvira Cerberus Ventrue†: I'll go, Boss. You stay put. I'll go.

(02:41:43 ® M)

-looking at you, My eyes a fierce red now as I step closer- Bring him back to Me, and kill them all...

(02:42:03 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
~the four Men haul you off thru the forest.. there is an awaiting van and you are tossed into it and they all hop in and drive off.. heading to that secret place of theirs with you~

(02:47:05 ® M)

:
-returning to My throne and sitting down, knowing damn well I want to fly out of here like a bat out of hell and find My boy but I will let Amy go and find out what she can first-

(02:58:44) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard in the forest says to everyone: *coming out of the forest to clearing by a road. The boy's smell stopping....I smell a car, no, a van...tire treads confirm, the smell of rubber and steel and motor oil, and then...DAMNIT....* Fuck!. Crisse de calice de tabarnak d'osti de sacrament de trou vierge! Fucking...FUCK. *linseed oil....peppermint....someone's covered their tracks...my nose is swelling already, like I was punched hard between the eyes, bloodshot and runny, werewolf fucking pepperspray this might as well be, I stumble over to a tree and carve on it with my hatchet, so I can find the exact spot again. There's no way to follow the smell now. Ance where that road reaches pavement, a few hundred yards away, there will be no way to follow. In rage and frustration, I throw my own head back, golden eyes wet and shining, and I howl*

(03:04:23 ® M)

:
-hearing the howl over the voices in the room I rise and go back to the glass doors, peering out into the night My whole body tenses and the anger in Me is rising as I rub My hands together slowly waiting for Amy to report back to Me-

(03:07:44 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
says to †Elvira Cerberus Ventrue†:
~wanders over to where You are standing.. placing a hand gently on Your shoulder~ what troubles You, Sister?

(03:09:07 ® M)

says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus:
-wraps an arm around your waist- It is My boy sister...he has been taken I just feel it

(03:11:00 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
~wraps My own arm around You.. speaking quiet~ where did he go? just out for a walk?.. I'm sure he is fine

(03:14:21 ® M)

No cousin he is not in the garden any longer...he is not on the Castle grounds.. trust Me I cannot feel him near

(03:15:36) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard: *stumbling through the doors of the great hall, eyes swollen almost shut, my entire face looking like someone had burned it, there had been silver nitrate in that pepperment bomb, not just something to blind the nose, something to incapacitate anyone, any lycan specifically, on the hunt after that scent* Son of a...osti de tabarnak de calice simonaq! *downed by the pain of it, hands up to my eyes, the golden light fading from them, they're running, wet, too wet. I can barely see. A guard helps me to make it in, to make it to the Queen.*

(03:15:39 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
~leans to press a kiss to Your cheek.. just to try and reassure You, though I'm sure it won't~ and is someone out looking.. shall I go?

(03:17:35 ® M)

Amy went to look for him -turning as I see the guards helping her in the room- please see to Amy, see what she knows

(03:21:09 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
~hearing the door and Elvira.. leaving Her side to make My way toward You~

(03:22:47 ® M)

-watching as you enter and walking over to you as the guards have you helping to guide you to Me- Where is he? Is he alright?

(03:22:59) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard: *struggling up to my feet, handing my rifle off to one of the other guards, face burned, eyes swelling, hands almost as bad, I really got a snootfull, that wasn't a trap I had been expecting to find, and it had been expertly laid, I move into the hall.* The Queen. I must see the Queen.

(03:25:20) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard says to †Elvira Cerberus Ventrue†: *trying my best to act as if a bad facial burn and the wounds to my hands are nothing to worry about, standing as straight as I can* He's gone, Boss. There's....there were four of 'em. They had a van. And they must have thought....they had a trap laid...just for someone like me....A human would smell like candy...I can't smell a damn thing...or see...silver nitrate...in a liquid...I got a snoot full....simonaque!

(03:25:30 ® M)

-touching your shoulder- I am here, what happened? Where is My boy?

(03:28:20 ® M)

-looking at you with concern in My eyes- You need medical attention first of all, then when you are ready we will go after him, I cannot believe this has happened...I am coming with you when you are well enough to continue the search

(03:28:43 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
~standing near You and the Queen.. listening to You speak of him being gone.. a trap.. four of them.. dark eyes wander over You.. seeing the swelling.. growling low~ we need a fucking healer.. ~said to anyone that might be listening, turning and heading for the doors.. going to see if I can find tarek or even any clue to where he is~

(03:34:02)
drood{blood doll HBC} says to Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf): *hears the commotion and runs into the kitchen... grabs towels, baking soda, cold compresses, and a copper pan... and runs over to you... offering the towels first, and then the cold compresses* I have an idea... This will probably hurt and I can't guarantee it will work, but I think it will stop the damage...

(03:36:21 ® § M)
Beautiful Darkness
whispers to Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf):
ohhh.. mind if I use You as My go to with Lycan stuffs? never been My strong suit.. was always more into vamps then lycans.. and I love that You added in the "trap".. thank You.. it's that kind of stuff that eludes Me to use for the purpose of lycans.. I mean I knew the silver.. but not the linseed bit..

(03:37:54 §) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard whispers to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: I lifted that wholesale from Terry Pratchet. When the Watch started employing werewolves, criminals got smart and started leaving linseed oil and peppermint traps. Blinds the nose. A little silvernitrate and she's lucky she isn't blinded for good

(03:39:38) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard says to drood{blood doll HBC}: Y'gonna hit me in the face with the pan? 'cause....that'll help.

(03:42:46)
drood{blood doll HBC} says to Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf): The copper will react with the silver oxide. It's gonna hurt, but I think it'll let us get the last bits out. Baking soda oughta do the rest.

(03:43:42) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard says to drood{blood doll HBC}: do your thing, boy. I promise not to shoot you. *I make a face, catching my breath, teeth showing as I grimace*
Carinna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top