The first rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club

Post by Carinna on Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:34 pm

(14:43:55 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
Sister to Elvira
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
*IN STORYTELLER MODE* says to tarek{Elvira's}**kidnapped**:
~still locked away in your cell.. meals had been delivered to you three times a day.. with beverage.. it had been advised that you be sure to eat and drink.. and then those heavy foot steps can be heard off in the distance of the hallway.. Jax was making His return to you.. the sounds of His boots hitting the floor becoming louder and louder as He approached.. His tall muscular figure came into view thru that one window to your cell.. and that familiar clicking sound was heard as your cell door became unlocked~

(14:47:38)

tarek
{Elvira's}
**kidnapped**
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: -he'd been eating and drinking everything They gave him and honestly it wasn't all that bad. it seems lycans can cook, too. right now his opinion on those creatures, one in particular, was very poor. the desire he'd felt for Jax was gone for the moment at least because anger fills him to the top. "I'm your Owner". not likely. tarek is devoted to One and only One, his Queen. so as he's finishing up another meal and drinks the last of the milk, he hears those familiar footfalls and doesn't flinch anymore. he simply rises where he is and stands there at the back of the cell waiting for what's to come-

(14:54:03 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Sister to Elvira
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~the cell door opens and Jax walks straight in.. He could sense that anger in you.. and a grin formed over His mouth.. it would seem your emotions were on one hell of a roller coaster ride.. but it was to be expected.. His hands are pushed into the front jean pockets.. only His thumbs can be seen laid out resting against the jean fabric.. His amber eyes were soft.. He wasn't here to battle those emotions in you.. and they looked you up and down.. He had been informed that you were eating and it pleased Him.. speaking with His deep voice~ "Follow Me, tarek".. ~it's all He says.. He could play the emotion game as well.. and frankly not being sexual or paying you much attention at the moment would serve it's purpose.. I mean who else paid any attention to you here.. it could become very lonely for you should you allow that anger to fester.. and with those words He turns His back to you and steps outside the cell.. not even giving a glance back~

(14:58:57)

tarek
{Elvira's}
**kidnapped**
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: -tarek looks Him over slowly and feels that stirring in his crotch. his anger turns inward once more until he force himself to calm down in both ways. he can't keep doing this everytime Jax walks in. but He's the only one tarek sees and talks to. he's dependend on the lycan for everything at this time and tarek knows he can only behave himself or lose those things He allows like food and water. once he has himself calmed down, he simply does as he's told and follows Jax out of the cage. he's so happy to be out of the cage it's like he can breathe again-

(15:05:24 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Sister to Elvira
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~Jax walks ahead of you.. He had been watching you, studying you the whole time you had been here.. He picked up on that "obedience" in you.. the Lycan's always hoped to take boys that were compliant.. it made life that much easier.. He wandered down the corridor, turning here and there to wander down others.. He could feel and hear you moving behind Him.. He didn't offer a glance or a single word.. and as He brings you closer to a new door.. cheering and screaming can faintly be heard beyond it~

(15:12:49)

tarek
{Elvira's}
**kidnapped**
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: -he follows Jax down all the twists and turns trying to memorize it all but loses track. he can hear the screams of others and knows they must be being treated much differently then him. tarek rolls his head from side to side trying to enjoy the outside world, so to speak until they come across a new door. behind it he hears the noises made and tries desperately to try and understand what this could all mean. he brows furrow and lips turn down at the corners while he tries to figure it all out-

(15:31:27 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Sister to Elvira
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~Jax moves to stand at the door.. a small slot at His eye level is opened.. the Man on the other side recognizes Jax and the door is simply opened.. those cheers and screams become much louder now.. Jax stands off to the side of the door.. His amber eyes shift to you.. and He nods His head in a fashion for you to enter thru the doorway.. inside is a crowd of Lycans surrounding a pit in the ground.. in that pit are two boys.. just like you and they are beating the fuck out of each other.. punching, kicking, biting.. it would seem anything goes and blood is flying.. on the other side of the pit.. sits a stage and on that stage sits a single large throne.. upon that throne is a Lycan.. on much larger then Jax Himself.. and much much older.. He isn't very visible to you with us being on this side of the area~

(15:37:12)

tarek
{Elvira's}
**kidnapped**
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: -as the door opens, tarek takes a step back and especially after seeing what's out there. what is this? boys fighting for the pleasure of lycans? is this what You have me here for? but tarek can't fight and he wonders if that would matter if he told Jax- um, i can't fight. i don't know how. you don't understand! You can't throw me out there!

(15:40:51 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Sister to Elvira
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~those amber eyes of Jax's begin to glow as you take that step back.. His muscular arms move to fold and cross His broad chest.. His head tilts again.. to motion you to enter the area.. He doesn't say a single word just yet.. but His posture shows He is quickly growing impatient with you~

(15:42:21)

tarek
{Elvira's}
**kidnapped**
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: -fear fills tarek and he shakes his head no. he's never disobeyed an order in his entire life as a slave but this is not acceptable. he just can't go in there and fight like that so he glares at Jax- no! i won't do it! You can't make me fight!

(15:46:30 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Sister to Elvira
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~the second those words passed your lips, Jax let out a deep guttural growl.. His jaw parted.. canines long and thick could be seen.. those amber eyes glowed with what seemed like fire.. and He snarled at you.. His anger rose with your defiance and in a quick movement He was behind you.. thick fingers with claws now extended to wrap around the back of your neck.. His head dipped and with a quiet snarling tone at your ear He spoke~ I can and I will.. now you either go thru that door on your own.. or you can go thru with My help..

15:50:47)

tarek
{Elvira's}
**kidnapped**
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: -the claws at his throat and that look in Jax's eyes give tarek the knowledge that He's not lying. that if the young man doesn't enter on his own then he'll be shoved out there and maybe that wouldn't be a good start with all this. what is he supposed to do? he imagines if he's thrown in that pit that he'll HAVE to fight and learning quikly will be a good thing. his anger grows even deeper and so when he answers Jax can hear it in his voice- very well! i'll go! but if You plan on making money off of me You're sorely mistaken.-that said, tarek walks through the doorway and into the pit. the roaring crowd seems to grow louder and the poor boy stands there looking at the huge crowd-

(16:00:54 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Sister to Elvira
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~the Lycans that surrounded that pit were howling out with their cheering.. the two boys in the pit were giving it their all.. one would be the victor.. it was always the case.. and as you spoke.. Jax felt that anger pulsing out from you and His hand left your neck to allow you freedom to walk thru the door.. and as you did.. there was an eerie "hush" that fell over the area.. all the Lycans had become silent and all that could be heard was those two boys.. bones cracking.. grunts and screams from the two as they carried on.. lost in their moment.. not even realizing how quiet it had become above them.. and on that stage "He" stood.. the Alpha.. and He was big.. so much bigger then Jax.. and Jax Himself lowered His head.. they all feared this Alpha.. He was a mean and dangerous Bastard.. no one dared to defy Him.. and within seconds He was standing before you.. His hair full of tints of grey.. He was missing an eye.. He skin had grown over the socket.. and He snarled louder then any of the other Lycans could ever do.. He leaned His head down.. and sniffed at you.. oh He could smell "Her".. and His eyes lifted to Jax.. and while you stood there.. Jax and the Alpha had a conversation in their minds~

(16:05:16)

tarek
{Elvira's}
**kidnapped**
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: -he doesn't understand the hush until the large lycan stands up and in the blink of the eye He stands in front of tarek. he's not stupid and knows royalty when he sees it so he bows his head and speaks quietly- greetings, Sir -yes, tarek is very submissive and knows his place and stays in it for the most part. some find it disgusting how subservient he is but the young man doesn't care. if it pleases Her then that's all that matters. as he is smelled, tarek tries not to make a disgusted face at such a thing but rather keeps a stoic look on his face. perhaps he should tell this One that he can't fight or would it even matter? tarek decides to keep his mouth shut and simply stand there silently-

(16:13:58 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Sister to Elvira
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~the silence lingered as the conversation of minds continued.. This Alpha wanted "all" Jax could tell Him about you.. where you were found.. every single detail.. and for those moments you were ignored.. the boys in the pit continued to fight though.. one was slowly losing his will to go on.. one was gaining his victory.. but the crowd, as much as they wanted to cheer.. they didn't dare.. no they all new better then to disrupt their Alpha.. your greeting is ignored.. the Alpha has no interest in you.. it was only "Her" He cared about at the moment.. the conversation with the Alpha and Jax seems to end as Jax simply nods to the Man with a lowered gaze.. the Alpha departs and makes His way thru the crowd and back to His throne.. and it's then the Lycans carry on with their rowdy cheering and howling.. Jax then looks to you with a quiet tone~ you're next.. follow Me.. ~He's received His instructions from His Alpha and your fight would continue.. Jax had faith in you and would definitely be laying is wager in your favor.. He leads you behind the crowd to a new door and as He stops at it He speaks~ harness your anger, it will only benefit you in what's to come..
Carinna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top