Amy gets to see Her Sire..

Post by Carinna on Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:56 am

(03:22:34 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
*IN STORYTELLER MODE* says to Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf) She'...:
~so there you were.. still locked away in that smallish cell.. they had brought you bread and water only on a daily basis.. only once per day.. the bread had been laced with silver flakes.. not every day.. wouldn't want you building an immunity to it.. two guards always stood outside your cell door.. the two cameras in the room kept a watch on you as well~

(03:30:44) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)

She's In Trouble Now
is deep in Mal's Lair says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: "I'm really starting to hate it here." I look at the bread and push it away. Yes, I'm hungry. But I can smell the silver flakes in there, and I know if I eat it, I'll just get sick. Better to wait it out. The cameras cover eachothers' blind spots, so there's no privacy to be had in here. Wearing the cocktail dress still. They've delivered fresh stockings after each beating, because apparently it's important that I look only so disheveled. My blood is up, it has been for days. They know, full well, sharing this condition as they do, that we do not enjoy captivity. It plays with the predatorry side of the mind. It causes suspicion and anger to set it and fester. If I were able to change, I would, and my tail would be lashing back and forth, up high, ready to hunt and tear and fight. Even now, I'm ready to hunt and tear and fight, but there's no one here so I drink my stale stagnant water and I flip off the cameras as I squat to take a piss, dress hiked up. My finger comes to my lips and then I hold it high, for one camera then the other. "Go to hell, you shit heel bastards." I know they can hear me. "Yeah, I'm talking to you."

(03:40:53 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~nothing you did phased any of them.. the men watched the cameras.. saw that one finger salute you gave.. the men outside could hear you blabbering on but neither of them moved or gave you a response.. some time would pass.. and then.. the small hatch in your door popped open.. and guess who it was.. his voice boomed thru.. so much malice in his tone as his face pressed to the opening "heeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's Daddy"~

(03:51:57) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)

She's In Trouble Now
is deep in Mal's Lair says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: Well now. That's a surprise. I back into one corner of the cell, back brushing against the cold concrete. "How the fuck are you not dead?" It's not exactly a wise opening question, maybe. My right hand, still lightly crimson tinged from the blood magic of my oath, pulses with the closeness of my sworn quary. "Why don't you come on in here, then? Open the door. Leave your friends. Come on in. We'll get reacquainted. I'll take your other eyeball. It'll be fun!" It's a bit of false bravado, because I really don't know if I'd last five minutes fighting him in the state I'm in. But one thing's for sure. If I'm going to die today, I don't know a better way to go than with blood in my mouth, and I don't know any I'd rather taste more than his.

(03:56:00 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~His laughter boomed.. He was fucking mad.. not in the anger sense.. but in that fucked in the head sense.. and He laughed more.. every time you opened your mouth He laughed.. and then there was a click.. and the door opened.. and in He stepped with the door closing behind Him.. no other men in His company.. just you and He.. ~

She's In Trouble Now
is deep in Mal's Lair says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: Oh. He's actually coming inside. I see. Well fuck. That was suposed to be a little empty bravado. That wasn't supposed to work. But it did. And here he is. Fuck me, but he's bit. I'm not a small woman. I'm shorter than Rhirhi, both ways, although changed I'm less prone to all fours than she is. But I'm not small, a shade under five foot ten. I'm not small. But compared to him, I feel small. And weak. Is he bigger than when we fought? He looks crazier, wilder, and that's saying something. He's huge, and his one eye is manic, golden yellow even in his human form. the mass of ruined flesh on the other side of his face looks hellish and grim. I try not to let how I'm feeling conflate here. I won't let him see me scared, even if I'm sure he can smell the flood of of emotions. I'm pissed at myself, I'm pissed off in general. I'm scared shitless. I'm worried I'll never see my...goddamnit they really are my family aren't they...again. But through it all, braided in it, woven through it, I'm defiant. If this is it, so be it. On the balls of my feet, my fists clenched, I show him my teeth. My canines are sharp, at least. Even if the yellow glow in my eyes is as dim as I am weakend, it's there. And sometimes that's what counts. "C'mon over here, Old Man. I'll even you up a bit. Your face is all off balance."

(04:14:31 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~He stood there.. just inside the door.. and yes.. He was much bigger then you.. He was near seven feet tall.. and He just looked at you.. sensing every bit of emotion oozing from you.. and His lips pulled back with a snarl.. His own sharp canines showing.. and then He spoke.. that deep booming voice.. and you could hear the madness in it "always the brave little bird".. and then He stepped.. moving closer to you.. you with the corner at your back.. and suddenly there He was.. towering over you.. what could you possible do in your weakened state.. and in an instant His large hand came up and back handed you right across the cheek~

(04:23:27) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)

She's In Trouble Now
is deep in Mal's Lair says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: And the goddamn worst part is that I can see it coming. I see it coming, flying toward me, big and heavy, and there's not a lot I can do but roll with it, make sure my jaw isn't cleched and set. It knocks me flying, with a cry I make no effort to muzzle, a sharp nose that is driven from me even as the smack knocks me against the wall. It's cold. The wall is cold. I push up off of it and turn again to face him, working my jaw left and right, a litle tang of blood in my mouth. "Awww. You missed me." Somehow, I find the strength to sneer.

(04:28:49 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
≈Sister to Elvira≈
{Castle Storyteller/HBC}
~as you taunt Him with your words.. that hand.. that just backhanded you.. reaches quickly and large fingers curl around your throat.. squeezing.. not enough to cut off your air.. just yet.. and He lifts you from the ground.. letting you dangle there.. His face leans in close to yours with another snarl as He speaks "I have plans for you little bird.. I know you saw that your sister is here.. and I know you saw the fighting pit".. his voice trails off and He just drops you.. and turns.. heading for the door that leads out of your cell~

She's In Trouble Now
is deep in Mal's Lair says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: Suddenly without air. Suddenly, without purchase, off the ground, dangling, losing the goddamn heels that I have to wear with this goddamn outfit I have to wear, tossing my head, fingers scrabbling at his wrist, nostrils flaring as I try to keep my lungs from burning, try to keep breathing, squirming, snarling, showing him my teeth. His words flash memories across my eyes, one of my sisters, a Huntress who earned her leathers and her long coat, a huntress with the full powers of the order, but in his thrall. My breathing gets faster. And the fighting pit. Fuck. Does he expect me to fight for him? Fuck. Then I'm flying, through the air, there's the wall, and I crash into it, splattering against it. And he's leaving. Sauntering. I coil on the floor and spring, snatching up the empty water glass from the floor, the only weapon I can lay my hands on, and land on his back. All the force I can muster isn't much, but I smash it against the back of his head. "Fuck you, you sick bastard!" It's futile. Even properly strong, even without days and days of beatings and laced food and mind bending confinement, I wouldn't have beaten him breaking a glass over his head. But at least it's...something... Anything. Something.

Carinna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum