You always have a choice..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You always have a choice..

Post by Carinna on Fri May 26, 2017 11:09 am

so to kick things off in this section.. I just want everyone to know.. you don't need to feel obligated to any role play.. this is for everyone to enjoy and have fun.. I don't want anyone feeling bad, sad, unhappy in their role.. if it comes to being that way.. Talk to Me.. please.. We can always put a new twist into the story itself to change things and make "Y/you" happier..

the number One rule in it all.. is Have FUN!..

I will be posting things about any roleplays going on.. to allow those that aren't afforded a lot of time, or are off spending time in the real world.. this will allow anyone that wants to hop in, because anyone is allowed to play.. this isn't restricted.. we will find a way for you to be involved it it's what you want.. and this way you can keep up with what is going on.. just please pay attention to things that have happened..

if anyone has any questions.. just ask.. Myself, or others in the room.. I'm sure anyone that is involved will be more then willing to answer..

Thanks..

**REMEMBER... HAVE FUN!!!**
Carinna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You always have a choice..

Post by Carinna on Fri May 26, 2017 4:30 pm

Also.. I am more then willing to hear any ideas others may have.. either with this story or if you have an idea for a new one.. just come talk with Me..
Carinna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top