the actual abduction of Bambi and trinket..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the actual abduction of Bambi and trinket..

Post by Carinna on Fri May 26, 2017 12:26 pm

(16:19:31 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
IN STORYTELLER MODE says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: ~and so the fairies that had been visiting had planted a few small crystals around the castle that the witches had created.. it allowed the "Twins" and their various family members to watch the goings on inside.. the large family the "Twins" had created over the years now watched.. they could see what was going on inside as well as outside the surrounding area.. they were able to see who had awakened now.. they talked among themselves to plan who would venture out for their very first test run to begin the plot of their revenge that was slowly beginning to flourish.. they were in no hurry at all to execute this plan.. it had been in the works for years~






(16:27:03 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
IN STORYTELLER MODE says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: ~the "Twins" family was large.. made up of various creatures.. vampires, lycans, witches and wizards.. even a few wraiths.. the members were all very loyal to the "Twins" and everyone new that death's were most likely to occur.. but having heard the reason for this plan.. everyone was on board.. the fae had simply been hired.. the "Twins" were paying a large sum to the fae.. but monetary things were nothing to them.. they had an endless supply of such it seemed~



(16:43:41 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
IN STORYTELLER MODE says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: ~a group of the family had started to venture out.. the fairies went on ahead.. the two witches and one wizard walked behind the fairies.. a group of vampire and lycan went off in a different direction.. though they all had the same destination in mind.. the castle.. the home of the One this revenge was caused by~


(16:50:00 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
IN STORYTELLER MODE says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: ~after some time of traveling.. the lycan and vampire arrived at the front of the castle.. remaining just at the edge of the forest.. hidden in the trees, though they were sure their scents would at some point be detected.. they were the distractions of course.. the fae, witches and wizard would do the work in kidnapping the two that had been decided on.. the group of fae lingered in the forest at the back of the castle.. the docks not too far off from where they were



(16:56:57 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
IN STORYTELLER MODE says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: ~the group of vampire and lycans stepped from the forest.. spreading out as they walked across the front lawn.. they were in no way trying to keep hidden.. they wanted to be seen, so the others could plot the taking of the two humans.. the slowly wandered closer to the castle.. allowing time to see if they would fall under attack.. the witches and wizard cloaked themselves with invisibility for the time being.. the wizard heading to stand at the edge of the docks.. the two witches remained at the edge of the forest close by.. the fairies whizzed and flitted thru the air, small enough to look like mere insects, fireflies even.. they headed to the back of the castle.. two in particular remained ahead of the smaller group~



(17:01:27)
trinket
--<>--{[The Devil's Own]}--<>--
{Hellblood Castle}

says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: *trinket goes to the window to sit in the sun an finish her m&ms...her head tilting as first she just has a sense of movement and soon, she sees beings...separating as they move across the lawn. she hops up to tell You * ....visitors !


(17:02:16)
trinket
--<>--{[The Devil's Own]}--<>--
{Hellblood Castle}

says to ~L(l)ian~<---{{{ {Defende...: but who will open the door !?

(17:02:26 ® M)
Totally taken♥Truly~Madly~Deeply
MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn<
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
says to trinket----{[The Devil's Own...:
Oohhh.. We need to find Lian...*nods and yells through the castle* Liiannnn

(17:02:57 ® M)
Totally taken♥Truly~Madly~Deeply
MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn<
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
says to trinket----{[The Devil's Own...:
I know we don't ever ever answer that door!

(17:04:06)
trinket
--<>--{[The Devil's Own]}--<>--
{Hellblood Castle}

says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: *she skips to the door an peeks again out the window...still afraid of opening the door she turns to help You find Lian* ....*shakes her head...not trinket



(17:04:52 ® M)
Totally taken♥Truly~Madly~Deeply
MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn<
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
says to trinket----{[The Devil's Own...:
*looks high and low, listen for the sounds of arrows being sharpened, hears nothing*



(17:06:28)
trinket
--<>--{[The Devil's Own]}--<>--
{Hellblood Castle}

says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: *up to Lian's room an she knocks...then touches her cheek to the door to listen*.....has She gone ?

(17:06:41 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
IN STORYTELLER MODE says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: ~the lycan and vampire continue to make their way to the front entrance.. they know they have been spotted by the humans inside.. but they don't stop.. they have one job.. distraction.. the lycans are in their human form for now.. one of them proceeds to the castles door and begins to pound upon it heavily~

(17:08:29)
trinket
--<>--{[The Devil's Own]}--<>--
{Hellblood Castle}

says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: *she moves closer to You as the pounding starts....pounding on the door does not sound friendly and she looks for Lian....or someone...she moves closer to You an slips her hand into Yours

(17:08:57 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
IN STORYTELLER MODE says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: ~the wizard down at the docks.. begins to morph.. he has made himself look exactly like the one true love of Your life.. Armand.. one of the fairies, the one who spoke to You the other day finds a way inside and flies toward You.. giggling all the way~

(17:09:31 ® M)
Totally taken♥Truly~Madly~Deeply
MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn<
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
says to trinket----{[The Devil's Own...:
*squeezes your fingers, and takes you upstairs to My room*

(17:10:17 ® M)
Totally taken♥Truly~Madly~Deeply
MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn<
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
:
*swats at the noise in the air*

(17:10:53)
trinket
--<>--{[The Devil's Own]}--<>--
{Hellblood Castle}

says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: *looking up to You then following, she never lets go of Your hand and helps You to close the door to Your room*

(17:11:38 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
IN STORYTELLER MODE says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: ~there is a voice then suddenly inside Your mind.. the wizard has made his own voice to be that of Armand's.. he speaks so only You can hear it.. "Baby, I'm here.. please join Me at the docks.. and bring trinket.. ".. ~

(17:11:48 ® M)
Totally taken♥Truly~Madly~Deeply
MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn<
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
says to trinket----{[The Devil's Own...:
maybe Lian is taking a nap...but that knocking is loud! *squeezes your fingers tighter*

(17:12:32 ® M)
Totally taken♥Truly~Madly~Deeply
MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn<
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
says to trinket----{[The Devil's Own...:
*looks around, dark eyes bewildered* did you hear that?

(17:12:39)

hungry
Abbadon
Angel of Abyss
: -from the path of the castle I hear the coming of footsteps from behind upon the road, though I see nothing with these damn human eyes. I adjust the anatomy of My host, infusing his sight with that of My dark powers to view through the veil and see the walking of individuals buzzing with the nether trails of little annoying fae. I step to the side, hidden amongst the darkness and the foliage as I watch them pass. There is intent in their steps, but it is the fae that most interest Me. They are the most likely to see Me as I am, not a human but a demon of the abyss wrapped within this human shell. I hear a warming buzz getting closer to My ear and I reach out with dark intent, snatching the nearby fae first with My mind to blind it to My presence, then My hand to bind it within My grasp, and finally My mouth to devour it, absorbing it, and gaining it's energy as I move as silently as possible through the forest out of sight-

(17:12:53 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
IN STORYTELLER MODE says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: ~the loud knocking continues upon the front door of the castle.. ~

(17:14:11)
trinket
--<>--{[The Devil's Own]}--<>--
{Hellblood Castle}

says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: * looks to You again....the pounding ?...or the quiet after ?.....*tilts her head as an listens for anything else*

(17:15:23 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
IN STORYTELLER MODE says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: ~that voice continues inside Your mind.. "Baby.. I have missed You so.. please.. I have a surprise for You and have brought some beautiful colors for trinket.. she must see them.. I know she will love them and I know You will love Your surprise as well"~

(17:16:18 ® M)
Totally taken♥Truly~Madly~Deeply
MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn<
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
says to trinket----{[The Devil's Own...:
I swear I heard Armand...*looks around the room* He wants to meet us at the docks...But He never goes to the docks...*tilts My head to listen again, still squeezing your fingers*

(17:16:50 ® M)
Totally taken♥Truly~Madly~Deeply
MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn<
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
says to trinket----{[The Devil's Own...:
Did you hear it that time? He says He has colors for you

(17:16:54 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
IN STORYTELLER MODE says to AbbadonAngel of Abyss: ~the fae "eeeps" as it is taken within Your grasp and then swallowed whole into Your being.. a couple of others witnessed it and begin to follow You now.. keeping a distance so as not to get eaten~

(17:17:28)
trinket
--<>--{[The Devil's Own]}--<>--
{Hellblood Castle}

says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: *trinket is starting to be afraid now...the continued pounding...Lians absence closing her fingers tight with Yours as she watches You trying to listen but she does not hear what You hear*

(17:17:29 ® M)
Totally taken♥Truly~Madly~Deeply
MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn<
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
says to trinket----{[The Devil's Own...:
have you ever seen him at the docks?

(17:17:54)

hungry
Abbadon
Angel of Abyss
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: -i've made my way to where I see the front entrance of the castle within view. I watch as a dark morpher knocks upon the door, staying upwind of the 'visitors', as my perceptions do not give Me a total glimpse of what their tranformation powers are, only that they exist. I can tell one thing, they are't necessarily selling tonics to the inhabitants-

(17:17:59 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
IN STORYTELLER MODE says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: ~the lone wolf continues to pound on the front door.. the others and the vampires stay on high alert.. watching for anyone that may attack~

(17:18:34 ® M)
Totally taken♥Truly~Madly~Deeply
MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn<
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
says to trinket----{[The Devil's Own...:
*calls out again* Liiiaaannnnnn !!!


(17:19:24)
trinket
--<>--{[The Devil's Own]}--<>--
{Hellblood Castle}

says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: *shakes her head* ...i..i dont know...but i dont hear Him.....*tiltds her head an almost smiles* Mister Armand brought colors ?



(17:20:23 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
IN STORYTELLER MODE says to trinket----{[The Devil's Own...: ~a tiny fairy, the one who spoke to you the other day, perches on your shoulder.. whispering in Your ear~ pretty pretty girl.. colors! lotsanlots of colors!! down at the docks.. come.. let's go get them!


(17:20:56 ® M)
Totally taken♥Truly~Madly~Deeply
MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn<
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
says to trinket----{[The Devil's Own...:
Yes..but he always comes inside....never the docks...*dark eyes close as I shake the voice out of my head, looking to you, smiling outwardly so you don't see the fear* it's my mind, I've not seen him in so long...



(17:21:49)
trinket
--<>--{[The Devil's Own]}--<>--
{Hellblood Castle}

says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: *giggles as the fairy voice is back an she whispers...colors...lets go*



(17:22:59)
trinket
--<>--{[The Devil's Own]}--<>--
{Hellblood Castle}

says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: *tugs a lil at Your hand....less scared an less confused because You smile and she whispers*...lets go

(17:23:21)

hungry
Abbadon
Angel of Abyss
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: I wait, and I watch. As an incubus, I have some abilities and strength above that of mortals, but this may not be My fight, nor do I know what the sides are. that said, my senses are acute, and that damn buzzing like a pack of mosquitoes continues to follow Me. Fae are tricky beasts, protectant but also tricksters in their own right. My demon form waits for the buzzing to get closer, then leaves it's human shell and finds a nearby squirrel to take ownership of. The beast isn't the most vicious, but it will do since I cannot transfer into a magical creature. I watch from the tree silently as the fae close in on the collapsed form of the boy I possessed from the fishing village-

(17:25:04 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
IN STORYTELLER MODE says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: ~that voice again.. "Baby?.. have You not missed Me?.. please.. come down to the docks.. I have missed You so very very much.. I want to hold You in My arms under this wonderful moonlight~

(17:25:21 ® M)
Totally taken♥Truly~Madly~Deeply
MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn<
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
says to trinket----{[The Devil's Own...:
*looks at you* do you really think we should? I'm not sure it's safe, and we can't find Lian

(17:26:44 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
IN STORYTELLER MODE says to AbbadonAngel of Abyss: ~the group of fae gasp as the body of the boy just crumples to the ground as You have abandoned it now.. flitting about.. trying to find where the being that had invaded this boy has gone off to.. the group of lycan and vampire continue to watch.. the forest.. the surrounding area of the castle.. a couple moving to and from the front windows to look inside~

(17:26:53)
trinket
--<>--{[The Devil's Own]}--<>--
{Hellblood Castle}

says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: *she tugs once more at Your hand as she tips her face up to look to You* ...its not safe but only as far as the docks...then Armand will be there...whats more safe then that ?...*unsure again since You seem so but its Mister Armand...and colors....



(17:28:22 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
IN STORYTELLER MODE says to trinket----{[The Devil's Own...: ~that little fairy dances upon your shoulder..giggling to try and make it seem so safe.. that there is no danger.. happyhappy..whispering to your ear~ colorscolors.. pretty colors.. lotsanlots of colors.. go go let's go..

(17:28:39 ® M)
Totally taken♥Truly~Madly~Deeply
MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn<
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
says to trinket----{[The Devil's Own...:
*nods* ok, let's go...

(17:30:16)
trinket
--<>--{[The Devil's Own]}--<>--
{Hellblood Castle}

says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: *giggles like the fairy and she bounces slightly* ....yes ! lets go ! *she keeps her hand in Yours as together we open the door to Your room and go down the stairs...the visitors and the pounding on the door forgotten*

(17:30:43)

hungry
Abbadon
Angel of Abyss
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: As they flutter around, I use the lightning fast reflexes of squirrel like a little furry ninja, jumping from the shadows and leaping from a nearby brand, the claws sharpened by the bark of the trees and the jaws strengthened by the clamping of nuts strong enough to grab hold and dig deep into the throat of the fae, it's glowing blood spatters and I taste it upon My tongue. I grow stronger with the second magical devouring, but I do not gorge Myself upon the meal, but kill and quickly return My shadow to the human body, remaining motionless on the ground as though still comatose.

(17:31:24 ® M)
Totally taken♥Truly~Madly~Deeply
MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn<
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
says to trinket----{[The Devil's Own...:
*does not let go of your hand, still hears so much noise...deep inside knowing something is odd about all this...but let's you drag me out *

(17:34:00 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
IN STORYTELLER MODE says to AbbadonAngel of Abyss: ~another small eeping sound as the fae is caught.. throat clamped with sharp teeth.. it's magic and essence devoured by You.. two fae have now died at Your hands.. the "Twins" are watching all of this thru the various crystals that had been placed around the castle.. they know what You are, but not who, or how You may even be related to this castle's family.. but You have managed to find Yourself now on their radar~

(17:35:21 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
IN STORYTELLER MODE says to trinket----{[The Devil's Own...: ~she continues to dance upon your shoulder in such sheer delight and happiness~ yesyes.. prettypretty girl.. colors.. lots of colors.. blue (which is the fairies name) is sososo sure you will love them

(17:35:52)
trinket
--<>--{[The Devil's Own]}--<>--
{Hellblood Castle}

says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: *she smiles up to You...happy with the promise of colors and of seeing Mister Armand again an she wonders why You are not more happy about that as she neverminds even that she hadnt heard Him herself...in her head she imagines the way to the docks....biting at her lip as the path runs through her head and she is sure it doesnt take long. tugging more she opens a side door...closer to the docks that either the front or back doors and steps out into the gloom and moonlight*

(17:36:20 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
IN STORYTELLER MODE says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: ~the wizard.. morphed as Armand sends soothing energy to Your Mind.. easing You.. coaxing You to feel safe.. for He is the love of Your life.. You are safe with Him~


(17:38:33)
trinket
--<>--{[The Devil's Own]}--<>--
{Hellblood Castle}

says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: *she giggles again with the fairy..even though the words and noise have become a background nose they still affect her and she tugs MsBambi down the steps...looking left then right as though crossing the street....suddenly very happy and her smile spreads*

(17:39:50)

hungry
Abbadon
Angel of Abyss
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: the third fae flies off in fright, finding it's way to the beast at the front door. I have to make a call now, fight or flee, orrrrr....-I quickly look up, take a survey of My surroundings and make My way through the forest away from trail, finding a nearby path and making my way for a few minutes until i hear the sound of water. I see more figures, shadowed in darkness upon theproperty, like the ones in front their gaze is turned to the castle. Again, I stay quiet, just watching for the time being-

(17:40:07 ® M)
Totally taken♥Truly~Madly~Deeply
MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn<
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
says to trinket----{[The Devil's Own...:
*suddenly a calm comes over me...smiling big for the first time since the knocking, following you close....getting more excited to see My Baby...almost running now, seeking the docks*

(17:41:04 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
IN STORYTELLER MODE says to trinket----{[The Devil's Own...: ~the wizard watches You from the docks.. both of You.. he looks exactly like Armand.. the two witches are hidden in the forest edge so close by.. they watch you both as well.. as your approach becomes so close~

(17:41:14)
lian
~L(l)ian~
<---{{{ {Defender of Hellblood Castle} }}}--->
: ~returns~

(17:42:08)
trinket
--<>--{[The Devil's Own]}--<>--
{Hellblood Castle}

says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: *she giggles again and catches Your excitement ...her feet skipping faster as we move down the path to the docks..she looks up to You and squeezes Your hand again...in delight and anticipation rather than fear this time*

(17:42:27 ® M)
Totally taken♥Truly~Madly~Deeply
MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn<
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
says to trinket----{[The Devil's Own...:
*peers into the darkness as we get closer*

(17:43:05)
lian
~L(l)ian~
<---{{{ {Defender of Hellblood Castle} }}}--->
: ~notices it's eerily quiet in the castle..poking my head out of my room and aiming my nostrils into the air...inhaling sharply~

(17:44:07 ® M)
Totally taken♥Truly~Madly~Deeply
MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn<
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
says to trinket----{[The Devil's Own...:
omgosh, is that him?

(17:44:11 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
IN STORYTELLER MODE says to AbbadonAngel of Abyss: ~that fae has quickly taken to the lycan.. whispering upon His ear as He stands at the front door, the knocking having eased as none seem to have come to them.. His ears perk at what He is being told.. His thoughts slip into the mind's of a couple of vampires who begin to slink toward the direction the fae last saw You~

(17:44:59)
trinket
--<>--{[The Devil's Own]}--<>--
{Hellblood Castle}

says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: *slowing as we leave the small path to a larger one...right near the water and the docks in sight...one lone figure there...tall and even from here clearly Mister Armand and she is skipping again..tugging You with her* ...see ? its Mister Armand ! now we are safe



(17:45:31 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
IN STORYTELLER MODE says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: ~you are now both close enough.. the wizard moves toward You and trink.. the witches cloak themselves with invisibility and ease from the forest.. approaching.. they are ready to strike.. the plan was becoming the reality~

(17:45:42)
lian
~L(l)ian~
<---{{{ {Defender of Hellblood Castle} }}}--->
: ~screaming out~ TRINKSSSSSSS



(17:47:30 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: ~the "Twins" watch all this back in the safety of their home.. delighted at how it is all going according to plan..~

(17:48:10 ® M)
Totally taken♥Truly~Madly~Deeply
MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn<
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
says to trinket----{[The Devil's Own...:
*stops, looking, smiling* did you hear someone just call you?? *lifts my arm to Armand but not letting go of your hand* omgosh, it is you...it's been soo long!!!

(17:48:34 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
IN STORYTELLER MODE says to ~L(l)ian~<---{{{ {Defende...: ~the group at the front door hear your screams.. the lycan once again begins to pound upon the door.. heavy thuds hitting against the thick wood~

(17:50:08)
lian
~L(l)ian~
<---{{{ {Defender of Hellblood Castle} }}}--->
: ~the scent hits the back of my throat and my spine completely tenses.....I sprint from my room and find a window to look at the docks and see what's going on....knowing there's no time, I leap from the window and crash down to the ground.....screaming again~ TRINKKKKSSS

(17:51:14)
trinket
--<>--{[The Devil's Own]}--<>--
{Hellblood Castle}

says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: *bounces happy as Your hand lifts sharing Your joy and she skips around and around Mister Armand

(17:51:59)

hungry
Abbadon
Angel of Abyss
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: I see two ladies leaving the castle, and I grin deliciously at the morsels. Now I see the prey that I desire, though I still also sense the dark arts during them to the docks. This cannot do, not at all. Within my eyes I bring up hellfire itself, focusing upon the robe of the one whom stands to greet them, and a smolder starts to grow into an ember, and an ember into a flame. I step forward, yelling at the two ladies as they step through, running towards them as the fire builds upon the cloak of the dark artist- No! Go Back! NOW!!

(17:53:32 ® M)
Totally taken♥Truly~Madly~Deeply
MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn<
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
says to trinket----{[The Devil's Own...:
*takes a step toward Armand, and stops suddenly, inhaling* trinkets...*looks hard into the eyes of who looks like Armand* this isn't Armand, he doesn't have the right scent....*starts to drag you quickly away from the dark figure

(17:54:52 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
IN STORYTELLER MODE says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: ~the wizard's robe begins to suddenly catch fire.. his true form being brought out.. it isn't armand at all.. but it's still too late.. the witches had wandered close enough that one grabs hold of You and the other grabs hold of trinket and all four are teleported.. completely gone.. the only thing left in place is a large standing mirror~

(17:55:26)
trinket
--<>--{[The Devil's Own]}--<>--
{Hellblood Castle}

says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: *her eyes wide as Armand's cloak is just...on fire and You are dragging..not...but she moves with You and hears the roaring voice commanding movement and she turns to obey and go back...tugging Your hand

(17:56:14)
lian
~L(l)ian~
<---{{{ {Defender of Hellblood Castle} }}}--->
: ~I fire an arrow that's directly at the target in front of the being....then in a flash, everything vanishes and the arrow carries forward and lands in the water....I'm staring blankly not even understand what happened~

(17:56:27 ® M)
Totally taken♥Truly~Madly~Deeply
MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn<
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
says to trinket----{[The Devil's Own...:
*yells for you, suddenly feeling odd, like we are flying...still feeling your fingers in mine*

(17:57:04)
lian
~L(l)ian~
<---{{{ {Defender of Hellblood Castle} }}}--->
: ~sprinting to the front door from the outside~



(17:57:46)

hungry
Abbadon
Angel of Abyss
says to AbbadonAngel of Abyss: -growls as I am too late, watching as the smoke settles from the teleportation spell and the mirror is all the is left. Mirror's aren't just reflections, they are also doors and windows..portals and viewports into other places. I'm careful not to step too close, or step in front. Biggest disappointment being My dinner being stolen by a different predator-

(17:58:18)
trinket
--<>--{[The Devil's Own]}--<>--
{Hellblood Castle}

says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: *she cries out as we are grbbed and she tries to feel her hand in Yours as the sensation of weightless movement and stillness fills her at the same time

(17:58:56 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
IN STORYTELLER MODE says to ~L(l)ian~<---{{{ {Defende...: ~the beings at the front door know the plan has worked.. they begin to disperse.. sensing You as You begin to sprint toward the front of the castle~

(17:59:47 ® M)
Totally taken♥Truly~Madly~Deeply
MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn<
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
says to trinket----{[The Devil's Own...:
*thinks hard, my mind trying to send a message to Armand, him once telling me he could hear my thoughts...holding onto you tight*

(18:00:21 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
IN STORYTELLER MODE says to AbbadonAngel of Abyss: ~that mirror that has been left behind will allow no access to where Bambi and trink have been taken.. it was left behind as a "looking glass" so to speak.. the "Twins" will now be able to torment those in the castle as they will be able to communicate and watch the two loved ones that have been kidnapped~

(18:00:32)
lian
~L(l)ian~
<---{{{ {Defender of Hellblood Castle} }}}--->
IN STORYTELLER MODE says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: ~senses them starting to retreat...I know I have only one chance to find the my loves of the castle.....I kneel down and give myself up...knowing that so much can happen to me. But knowing I have to take it all to help me friends in need~.....~my arms crossed...my head down as I wait~

(18:01:08)

hungry
Abbadon
Angel of Abyss
says to ~L(l)ian~<---{{{ {Defende...: A third target, potentially, I see running back to the door. times of conflict are not necessarily the best time to introduce yourself. I step off, back to the shadows for now. I'm not a hero, and I have no desires outside of My own hunger and need to see beauty in ruin, though it may seem that I am friend & lover as I direct the way of the world into the direction of the abyss-

(18:01:13) Tall, Zen, Switch (M): Sits...instinctively...and focusses for once on reading...instead of speaking..until I get me bearings....sensing there is something here...that perhaps should not be interrupted with mere smalltalk....

(18:02:27 §)
lian
~L(l)ian~
<---{{{ {Defender of Hellblood Castle} }}}--->
whispers to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: This is my first time doing this and I certainly hope that my participation is what you would hope it would be ~nodding~

(18:03:50 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
IN STORYTELLER MODE says to ~L(l)ian~<---{{{ {Defende...: ~the beings have no interest in You as they begin to leave.. they will not go back to their home immediately for fear of being followed.. they leave you there.. for you will now be the one to tell those that reside within that their loved ones have been taken..~

(18:03:54)
trinket
--<>--{[The Devil's Own]}--<>--
{Hellblood Castle}

says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: *tears starting down her cheeks as she clings to You reperating the simple rules far far too late....dont open the door....dont leave the castle alone....most important and not believed until now...things are not always as they seem*

(18:04:08 ® § M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
whispers to ~L(l)ian~<---{{{ {Defende...: perfect hon.. just perfect.. I hope you've enjoyed so far..

(18:05:40)
lian
~L(l)ian~
<---{{{ {Defender of Hellblood Castle} }}}--->
IN STORYTELLER MODE says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: ~hearing a noise as I look up to see nothing left at the door....I run down to the dock to look for anything....any clue as to where my loves are...getting on my hands and knees and looking over every grain in the wood~

(18:06:22 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
IN STORYTELLER MODE says to trinket----{[The Devil's Own...: ~you and MsBambi are whirled thru the blackness.. only to arrive at the home of the "Twins".. the witches bring you both into the dungeon.. caged.. together.. a large mirror is with you both.. you will be able to communicate with your family at any given time~



(18:07:16 ® M)
Totally taken♥Truly~Madly~Deeply
MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn<
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
says to trinket----{[The Devil's Own...:
*tugs you close, wrapping you up tight, speaking, not sure you can hear me* someone had to have seen us. who was that man? how did he look like my baby? ohhh trinket...what is happening??



(18:08:13 ® M)
Totally taken♥Truly~Madly~Deeply
MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn<
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
says to trinket----{[The Devil's Own...:
*looks around, putting on a brave face*

(18:09:21 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
IN STORYTELLER MODE says to ~L(l)ian~<---{{{ {Defende...: ~you will find that large mirror.. whatever you chose to do with it.. leave it here or take it inside the castle is up to you.. an image begins to shimmer into view in said mirror.. you begin to see the forms of MsBambi and trinket coming into view~



(18:10:34)
lian
~L(l)ian~
<---{{{ {Defender of Hellblood Castle} }}}--->
: ~sniffing around the mirror .... deciding not to touch it as it may hold clues I see shapes forming in the mirror~

(18:10:36)
trinket
--<>--{[The Devil's Own]}--<>--
{Hellblood Castle}

says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: *crying still...fear ...actual terror as she stays close in Your arms...taking in the place we are though not registering the dirt and the cold and the wet or the mirror even as her eyes move over it...knowing only that she is bereft at the same time she is grateful for Your presence

(18:11:34)
lian
~L(l)ian~
<---{{{ {Defender of Hellblood Castle} }}}--->
IN STORYTELLER MODE says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: ~whispring~ MsBambi??

(18:12:32 ® M)
Totally taken♥Truly~Madly~Deeply
MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn<
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
says to trinket----{[The Devil's Own...:
*dark eyes come into focus...looking, seeing the bars and dirt, shivering, seeing the mirror, finding it odd that such a thing is in a place like this...reaching out, touching the glass*

(18:12:52)
trinket
--<>--{[The Devil's Own]}--<>--
{Hellblood Castle}

says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn< ∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋ says to trinket----{[The Devil's Own...: *dark eyes come into focus...looking, seeing the bars and dirt, shivering, seeing the mirror, finding it odd that such a thing is in a place like this...reaching out, touching the glass*>







(18:14:21 ® M)
Totally taken♥Truly~Madly~Deeply
MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn<
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
:
did you hear that? *gazing into the mirror, seeing it come into focus* Lian? is that you? omgosh Lian, what is happening??

(18:14:36)
trinket
--<>--{[The Devil's Own]}--<>--
{Hellblood Castle}

changes names and will henceforth be known as
trinket
--<>--{[The Devil's Own]}--<>--
{Hellblood Castle}
k i d n a p p e d

(18:14:39 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
IN STORYTELLER MODE says to AbbadonAngel of Abyss: ~the "Twins" continue to watch you.. they know You have killed the wizard.. he having gone up in flames.. they are unclear of Your actual motive as of right now~

(18:15:54)

hungry
Abbadon
Angel of Abyss
says to ~L(l)ian~<---{{{ {Defende...: -I come out of the shadows, whispering- easy! Mirrors are tricky..I mean you no harm. I just don't want you getting sucked in and disappearing like your friends... -i continue to talk, as an incubus my speech is calming to any female. The more I talk, the more at ease I can make someone- I've seen mirrors with souls, mirrors that are doors, and mirrors that are only windows...until you know which this is,I'd suggest you not get too close

(18:16:11)
lian
~L(l)ian~
<---{{{ {Defender of Hellblood Castle} }}}--->
IN STORYTELLER MODE says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: ~putting my hand to the glass to meet yours and jerking my hand away as it burns me~ Yes I'm here....I'm still on the dock but I can see you. I don't know how to get to you yet but I will find a way.



(18:16:57)
lian
~L(l)ian~
<---{{{ {Defender of Hellblood Castle} }}}--->
IN STORYTELLER MODE says to AbbadonAngel of Abyss: ~turns in an instant with my arrow drawn directly at you~ What are you?

(18:17:22 ® M)
Totally taken♥Truly~Madly~Deeply
MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn<
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
says to ~L(l)ian~<---{{{ {Defende...:
Oh Lian please, please help us trinks is with me......I ...I dunno where we are...it is dark, and musty...smells funny...please...

(18:17:43)
trinket
--<>--{[The Devil's Own]}--<>--
{Hellblood Castle}
k i d n a p p e d
says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: *sniffles an rubs her nose looking to You as You speak and then to the mirror and impossibly..Lian..then Lian speaks ...and trinket speaks back*....just just c'mere


(18:19:38)

hungry
Abbadon
Angel of Abyss
says to ~L(l)ian~<---{{{ {Defende...: -hands up where you can see, I answer you without an answer- I carry no weapon, just a traveler who saw your attackers. -with each word, I slowly step forward, my words ringing truths within your ears as the sounds escape My lips- I tried to help your friends, but I was too late. There's dark magic about. I recommend we cover the mirror and bring it inside for safety. If your friends are IN the mirror, you do not want it broken..if you can hear them, you do not want to lose that connection

(18:20:18 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
IN STORYTELLER MODE says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: ~the witches have left the both of you locked away in the cage.. there is no one to be seen.. only what vision might appear into that mirror.. for now You and trink are alone.. caged.. the dungeon only illuminated by a few flickering candles placed/hanging on the walls that surround you both~

(18:20:37 ® M)
Totally taken♥Truly~Madly~Deeply
MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn<
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
says to trinket----{[The Devil's Own...:
*looks at you, wiping away your tears* why is Lian in da mirror?



(18:21:10)
lian
~L(l)ian~
<---{{{ {Defender of Hellblood Castle} }}}--->
IN STORYTELLER MODE says to AbbadonAngel of Abyss: Do not take another step forward. Don't.

(18:22:33)
trinket
--<>--{[The Devil's Own]}--<>--
{Hellblood Castle}
k i d n a p p e d
says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: lifting a shoulder and sniffles again....hopelessness washing through her looking to the mirror and again lifting her shoulder* ..why doesnt she come here and get us ?


(18:23:23)

hungry
Abbadon
Angel of Abyss
says to ~L(l)ian~<---{{{ {Defende...: -My eyes shift, but only in a way noticable by the unconscious, I stand My ground, not moving forward nor back. I thrust the sense of familiarity, of warmth and friendship into your mind, though it's subtle. It's not a voice, it's a feeling, like deja vu or the taste of chocolate.- I can help you, but I need you to not shoot Me

(18:23:52 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
IN STORYTELLER MODE says to ~L(l)ian~<---{{{ {Defende...: ~with both You and the Demon distracted by that mirror.. the image of Your dear loved ones shimmering in the glass.. the group of lycans and vampires make their escape.. as they do.. each creature diligently tries to mask their own scents.. the witches had made some potions to aide them.. they can't afford to allow anyone to find them.. not yet.. the revenge was most important~

(18:24:56 ® M)
Totally taken♥Truly~Madly~Deeply
MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn<
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
says to trinket----{[The Devil's Own...:
I...I dunno. I've not seen this room in the castle...did you see Armand? It wasn't him...I'm so sorry trinket...I should have stayed in...but...*sighs heavy, wondering where we are*

(18:25:40)
lian
~L(l)ian~
<---{{{ {Defender of Hellblood Castle} }}}--->
IN STORYTELLER MODE says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: ~with the arrow still drawn, my head darts to the left as my nose detects something unknown...my eyes focus into the forest......I put my hands down and take off...sprinting after the scent~

(18:26:35)
trinket
--<>--{[The Devil's Own]}--<>--
{Hellblood Castle}
k i d n a p p e d
says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: i thought it was Him....but He wouldnt let this happen...no i am sorry....i begged an pulled...i never saw anywhere like this




(18:30:05 ® M)
Totally taken♥Truly~Madly~Deeply
MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn<
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
:
*suddenly sees Lian disappear from the mirror and sighs again, gazing around the room for windows or doors, sees nothing but an eerie glow*

(18:30:29)

hungry
Abbadon
Angel of Abyss
says to ~L(l)ian~<---{{{ {Defende...: -growls as you run away- OR you can just go that way and leave the castle door unattended to this stranger -chuckles as I speak only to Myself.not stepping in front of the mirror still, but picking it up and walking sure footed to the doorway to get it in to safety. Once inside the main doors, I yank a sheet off of a nearby table, putting it over the front of the glass to keep it's image from potentially bewitching other inhabitants-

(18:31:21)

hungry
Abbadon
Angel of Abyss
: The mirror now moved inside, the door shut to those and therefore protected, I find a seat and wait for the succulent guard to return-



(18:31:26 ® M)
Totally taken♥Truly~Madly~Deeply
MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn<
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
says to trinket----{[The Devil's Own...:
No, he wouldn't. *touches the mirror again, ice cold slams my fingertips...looks to the pretty girl, and snugs closer* someone will help us, they have to!!!



(18:33:47)
trinket
--<>--{[The Devil's Own]}--<>--
{Hellblood Castle}
k i d n a p p e d
says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: *trinket stays close to You...afraid to to let You move away from her and happier when You snug her closer*...Lian will tell....nodsnods....

(18:36:10 ® M)
Totally taken♥Truly~Madly~Deeply
MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn<
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
says to trinket----{[The Devil's Own...:
*look in the mirror and now sees nothing..thinking I saw movement, but nothing...shaking my head to get rid of the images, thinking about nothing but keeping trinket safe...Armand and Lucifer, they will find us...*

(18:36:53 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
IN STORYTELLER MODE says to ~L(l)ian~<---{{{ {Defende...: ~they are gone.. everyone of them.. the faintest of scents lingers.. but none of them are returning to where the girls have been taken.. not yet.. they won't give up that secret this soon.. dare if You will.. all on Your own to run after danger.. who knows might happen to You.. or return to the castle.. the mirror where You saw Your loved ones.. and try to begin piecing things together~



(18:38:08)
trinket
--<>--{[The Devil's Own]}--<>--
{Hellblood Castle}
k i d n a p p e d
says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: *she perks slightly at the names said together and she looks around us...half expecting to see them appear but knowing if it was that easy...no one would have bothered to put us here*

(18:38:15)
lian
~L(l)ian~
<---{{{ {Defender of Hellblood Castle} }}}--->
IN STORYTELLER MODE says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: ~runs even faster after the scent.....not being swayed about what could happen to me out here...knowing what I need to endure to help my loves~

(18:40:19)

hungry
Abbadon
Angel of Abyss
says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: -leans over, taps on the glass, wondering if it's like a fish tank-

(18:40:22 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
says to AbbadonAngel of Abyss: ~wandering down from My chambers.. having been asleep thru all of this.. dark eyes fixate upon this stranger in our home.. My gaze shifting around.. seeing no one else.. no idea what has even happened.. those dark eyes shift back to You.. caution swirling within them~

(18:40:28 ® M)
Totally taken♥Truly~Madly~Deeply
MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn<
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
says to trinket----{[The Devil's Own...:
*looks to you and tries hard to smile* I can't figure it out


(18:41:59 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
IN STORYTELLER MODE says to ~L(l)ian~<---{{{ {Defende...: ~each creature having used the potion given to them by the witches.. the trail of each scent just disappears..~

(18:44:32 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
IN STORYTELLER MODE says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: ~both of You left to only each other's company.. save for that mirror.. that window to be your only source of communication to your family for the time being.. no one comes to either of you from within the house.. they are purposely leaving you both alone for now~

(18:46:27)
trinket
--<>--{[The Devil's Own]}--<>--
{Hellblood Castle}
k i d n a p p e d
says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: *she curls against You...exhusted by all that has happened and all of her terror and confusion...her eyes close as she leans to You and unbelieveably..goes to sleep



(18:47:48)
lian
~L(l)ian~
<---{{{ {Defender of Hellblood Castle} }}}--->
IN STORYTELLER MODE says to ~L(l)ian~<---{{{ {Defende...: ~searching in all directions....slowly with hope fading my sprint slows down to a walk....turning around back towards the castle....~

(18:48:06)

hungry
Abbadon
Angel of Abyss
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: -castles being drafty and echoing places, I hear footsteps coming down the stairs, looking up to you to see another female, smiling softly and saying- I didn't do it!



(18:49:28 ® M)
Totally taken♥Truly~Madly~Deeply
MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn<
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
says to AbbadonAngel of Abyss:
*jumps as I hear a knock on the mirror, trying not to wake trinket, whispering* hello??



(18:50:41 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
says to AbbadonAngel of Abyss: ~long dark lashes flutter a few times.. that dark gaze not wavering from You.. remaining at the bottom of the stairs I have just descended.. watching You~ do what?.. who are You? and why are You even in this home?

(18:51:27)
lian
~L(l)ian~
<---{{{ {Defender of Hellblood Castle} }}}--->
IN STORYTELLER MODE says to ~L(l)ian~<---{{{ {Defende...: ~arriving back at the castle, I walk through the front door..~


avatar
Carinna

Posts : 19
Join date : 2017-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the actual abduction of Bambi and trinket..

Post by Carinna on Fri May 26, 2017 12:26 pm


(18:52:45)

hungry
Abbadon
Angel of Abyss
says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: -hears the female voice return to Me as I tap on the glass, biting at My bottom lip because magic is always tricky. Sometimes you can just destroy the object and people are freed, sometimes it takes a spell ...I choose not to respond, because there's nothing to trust about the damn thing-

(18:52:51 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
: ~hearing MsBambi's voice.. dark eyes shift around for a moment.. unable to see Her.. then hearing the front door.. wondering what the hell is going on~

(18:53:33)
lian
~L(l)ian~
<---{{{ {Defender of Hellblood Castle} }}}--->
says to AbbadonAngel of Abyss: ~spots you again near Carinna, I draw my arrow again~

(18:54:00)
lian
~L(l)ian~
<---{{{ {Defender of Hellblood Castle} }}}--->
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: Ms Bambi and Trinks are gone. GONE.


(18:54:20)

hungry
Abbadon
Angel of Abyss
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: -points to the mirror- Well, first of all, you are a damn heavy sleeper, second of all, do you have a castle wizard or witch? Because you got two beauties trapped on the other side of this mirror and I'm not touching it anymore than I have

(18:55:29 ® M)
Totally taken♥Truly~Madly~Deeply
MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn<
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
:
*hearing mumbles, footsteps...decides to yell into the mirror* HELLOOOO??

(18:56:33)
lian
~L(l)ian~
<---{{{ {Defender of Hellblood Castle} }}}--->
says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: I can hear you

(18:57:11 ® M)
Totally taken♥Truly~Madly~Deeply
MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn<
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
says to ~L(l)ian~<---{{{ {Defende...:
Lian? where are we??

(18:58:15)
lian
~L(l)ian~
<---{{{ {Defender of Hellblood Castle} }}}--->
says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: I don't know where you are. I don't know what is happening ~my arrow still drawn~

(18:58:31)

hungry
Abbadon
Angel of Abyss
says to ~L(l)ian~<---{{{ {Defende...: -growls as that damn arrow is pointed at Me again- I'm going to ask you one more time kindly...-words are strong, but there is an echo that is not physical, somewhat spiritual as the words from My eyes lock on yours, turning from human blue to dark, red, and unworldly- put..down..the ..arrow...-again, there's a power of suggestion in the words, once spoken they eyes return to blue- I mean you no harm

(18:58:38 ® M)
Totally taken♥Truly~Madly~Deeply
MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn<
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
says to ~L(l)ian~<---{{{ {Defende...:
please ... help ... us ...

(19:02:26)
lian
~L(l)ian~
<---{{{ {Defender of Hellblood Castle} }}}--->
says to AbbadonAngel of Abyss: ~my fingertips slide back as the arrow is now in your left shoulder in a split second....drawing another arrow~ WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THEM?

(19:02:54 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
says to ~L(l)ian~<---{{{ {Defende...: ~dark eyes shift upon You as I move into the room.. watching You burst thru the door and hearing You speak of Bambi and trink~.. what do You mean, they are gone?

(19:03:04)
lian
~L(l)ian~
<---{{{ {Defender of Hellblood Castle} }}}--->
says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: I will. I'm trying....I will. ~my voice full of anger~

(19:03:44)
lian
~L(l)ian~
<---{{{ {Defender of Hellblood Castle} }}}--->
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: ~looks to you with the arrow drawn~ I don't know what happened. I wasn't here and when I came back they were on the dock....and I tried to get to them...but they just vanished in thin air

(19:04:30 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
says to ~L(l)ian~<---{{{ {Defende...: whoa whoa whoa..~rushing again into the room.. coming to stand between You and the stranger~ hang on Lian.. please.. ~blinking a few times.. confusion setting in~.. he seems to be here on his own free will.. ~still not knowing what is fully going on~.. let's see what he has to say, ok?

(19:04:33 ® M)
Totally taken♥Truly~Madly~Deeply
MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn<
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
says to trinket----{[The Devil's Own...:
*snugs you closer, hearing Lian, then I think Carinna..confused, tired, eyes squint tightly shut trying not to cry*

(19:05:38)
lian
~L(l)ian~
<---{{{ {Defender of Hellblood Castle} }}}--->
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: ~drops the arrow lower, still drawn...~my eyes on yours~

(19:07:16)

hungry
Abbadon
Angel of Abyss
says to ~L(l)ian~<---{{{ {Defende...: -grroowwwlllss, smoke rises from the flesh of My vessel, my hands above my head burst into flame and the metal of your wooden bow blisters with heat as I grind My teeth at being shot at- I will say it again, I ..tried..to...help..them...-the hellfire within starting to come out, just as it did with the wizard, but that was proactive, this is defensive, and the fire burns much faster, the gold upon the handle actually starts to drip as it melts from being heated within-

(19:08:23)
lian
~L(l)ian~
<---{{{ {Defender of Hellblood Castle} }}}--->
says to AbbadonAngel of Abyss: What wizard?

(19:10:12 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
says to AbbadonAngel of Abyss: ~turns My attentions to You.. keeping Myself between You and Lian.. voice calm for the time being~ please.. let's all be civil here.. Lian is just doing Her job.. defending.. She, nor I have any idea who You are.. surely You must understand Her panic right now..

(19:10:44)
lian
~L(l)ian~
<---{{{ {Defender of Hellblood Castle} }}}--->
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: ~cautiously listens to you~

(19:11:42)

hungry
Abbadon
Angel of Abyss
says to ~L(l)ian~<---{{{ {Defende...: -grunts because you must be a mind reader- your friends were taken by magic, and it was a coordinated effort...shifters, fae, and wizards on all fronts of your castle, all left untouched except for 2

(19:12:14)
lian
~L(l)ian~
<---{{{ {Defender of Hellblood Castle} }}}--->
says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: Can you see anything? Is there a door there?

(19:13:13 ® M)
Totally taken♥Truly~Madly~Deeply
MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn<
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
says to ~L(l)ian~<---{{{ {Defende...:
a cage and the mirror. that is it. and an eerie glow, but I don't see where it's coming from. Dirt, and it's chilly.

(19:13:48)

hungry
Abbadon
Angel of Abyss
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: -all things return to normal, though a little amazed the guard is still holding onto her bow- like I told your friend earlier, I am just a traveler who tried to help. -eyes the mirror- your friends are in that thing, or its a window to where they are. Either way, it's outside my abilities to get them out

(19:14:29 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
says to ~L(l)ian~<---{{{ {Defende...: ~not even having noticed the mirror yet as the stranger had placed a sheet over it.. looking now to You~ who are You talking to Lian.. I can hear Bambi's voice.. but I can't see her..

(19:14:37 ® M)
Totally taken♥Truly~Madly~Deeply
MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn<
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
says to ~L(l)ian~<---{{{ {Defende...:
who is that? did he help take us??

(19:15:25)
lian
~L(l)ian~
<---{{{ {Defender of Hellblood Castle} }}}--->
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: They aren't inside the mirror under there ~points~. I tried touching it and it burned me HE COVERED IT AND MOVED IT

(19:16:01)
lian
~L(l)ian~
<---{{{ {Defender of Hellblood Castle} }}}--->
says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: I don't know. Carinna wants me to be civil.. I would have killed him already.

(19:16:02 ® M)
Totally taken♥Truly~Madly~Deeply
MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn<
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
says to ~L(l)ian~<---{{{ {Defende...:
burned you? it's cold on this side...

(19:16:40)
lian
~L(l)ian~
<---{{{ {Defender of Hellblood Castle} }}}--->
says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: I don't understand the energy that's between us. I don't. ~tears well up~

(19:18:12)

hungry
Abbadon
Angel of Abyss
says to ~L(l)ian~<---{{{ {Defende...: -rolls my eyes, sits back down- fine -chuckles- keep the mystical portal out with your beloved friends on the front lawn, see how that goes....-looks around for something to drink-

(19:19:10)
lian
~L(l)ian~
<---{{{ {Defender of Hellblood Castle} }}}--->
says to AbbadonAngel of Abyss: ~shoots your other shoulder~

(19:19:16 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
says to AbbadonAngel of Abyss: ~looking to where both You and Lian point.. then dark eyes shift back to You~ please.. tell Me what You saw.. ~I'm not completely trusting You.. but You seem to have knowledge of what has happened.. My main concern right now is finding out what happened.. and gauging if You were part of the girl's being taken.. wandering closer to the mirror.. concentrating, I begin to manipulate the shadows.. forming two tendrils from them.. letting them move to the sheet as everyone seems to be getting some form of reaction off the object I will allow the shadows to tough it and see what might happen~

(19:20:07)

hungry
Abbadon
Angel of Abyss
: I try to be nonchalent, but in truth, the power from devouring the fae only gives Me a boost, it does not sustain Me, and the last of that power is gone with the effort put into defending Myself from the castle guard, at least until I am able to feed again-

(19:21:08)

hungry
Abbadon
Angel of Abyss
says to ~L(l)ian~<---{{{ {Defende...: -growls as the arrow grazes My shirt- rude

(19:21:39)
lian
~L(l)ian~
<---{{{ {Defender of Hellblood Castle} }}}--->
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: I don't trust him. AT ALL

(19:21:57)

hungry
Abbadon
Angel of Abyss
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: -shrugs- I'm not telling you anything right now until your friend stops shooting at Me

(19:22:06)
trinket
--<>--{[The Devil's Own]}--<>--
{Hellblood Castle}
k i d n a p p e d
changes names and will henceforth be known as
trinket
--<>--{[The Devil's Own]}--<>--
{Hellblood Castle}
k i d n a p p e d

(19:24:00 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
says to ~L(l)ian~<---{{{ {Defende...: ~letting the tendrils take hold of the sheet over the mirror.. to remove it.. speaking quietly~ Lian, please.. no more shooting.. I want to find out what He knows.. I know you don't trust him.. I don't fully either.. but our focus is to find Bambi and trink.. He may be holding that information.. and if we kill him or harm him.. we may never learn it

(19:24:35)
lian
~L(l)ian~
<---{{{ {Defender of Hellblood Castle} }}}--->
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: ~steps behind you and patiently waits~


(19:26:31 §)
lian
~L(l)ian~
<---{{{ {Defender of Hellblood Castle} }}}--->
whispers to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: I have to go in about 20 minutes....And my mind is everywhere. You've triggered so much in me.

(19:27:08 ® § M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
whispers to ~L(l)ian~<---{{{ {Defende...: no problem Hon.. I do hope You are enjoying it and continue to do so.. just want everyone to have fun


(19:27:38 §)
lian
~L(l)ian~
<---{{{ {Defender of Hellblood Castle} }}}--->
whispers to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: ~nodding~ It's pulling at me

(19:28:03 ® M)
Totally taken♥Truly~Madly~Deeply
MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn<
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
k i d n a p p e d
says to trinket----{[The Devil's Own...:
(grins)

(19:29:32 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
says to AbbadonAngel of Abyss: ~turning My attentions back to You now.. the tendrils having eased the sheet away from the mirror..~ please.. I ask that You tell Me what You saw.. Lian will listen now and remain calm.. I hope



(19:30:32 ® M)
Totally taken♥Truly~Madly~Deeply
MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn<
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
k i d n a p p e d
:
*sees a flutter in the mirror, knocks on it*

(19:30:43)

hungry
Abbadon
Angel of Abyss
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: -nods and smiles- first of all, I'm Abbadon..and I'm a ...-slight pause, because I have exposed much more already than I have intended- wanderer. I came upon the shifters marching upon your castle, mixed with little annoying fae buzzing all around. Those were at your front door...to the rear on the docks was someone associated with the mystical arts..aka, a wizard...-shifts a bit in his chair, uncomfortable as his power has depleted- now, I will tell you more, but i need something from you....come close...






(19:35:29 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
says to AbbadonAngel of Abyss: ~dark eyes remain on You.. the tendrils having removed the sheet.. letting those tendrils then disappear to focus My attention fully on You.. having seen You use that hellfire.. allowing Me some insight into what You might be.. the tips of My fangs show as a small smile forms over My mouth..~ what is it You need.. I can't just give something over to a stranger without first knowing.. ~remaining close to the mirror for now..~






(19:39:53)

hungry
Abbadon
Angel of Abyss
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: -growls as the chair continues to be uncomfortable, the human blood dripping out of My shoulder to where the damn guard shot you're only good lead. I grab the hilt of the arror, GRRRROOWWWLING as I snap it into two, part of the shaft and fletching get thrown onto the ground- I need you to either kiss Me or bleed upon Me...I can heal Myself or you can heal Me to get this bloody arrow tip out of Me and stop Me from continuing to bleed all over your furniture. -grumbles because He did see the teeth, and vamps arent typically his first choice for feeding, but they work in a pinch-


(19:45:29 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
says to AbbadonAngel of Abyss: ~hearing Your growl and watching with dark eyes as You attempt to rip that arrow from Your shoulder.. My father having been a wizard.. My mother belonging to the Cerberus bloodline.. I know some magics.. but I'm more attuned to My vampiric side.. against My better judgement, but You seeming to be the only lead at the moment.. quietly upon bare feet.. moving to where You are seated.. a gentle touch of My hand upon Your shoulder.. concentrating and drawing upon the magic.. to ease the arrow's tip free of Your shoulder.. not healing You though.. that I will allow You to do.. leaning.. drawing My mouth close to Yours for this kiss You have requested~



(19:47:23)
lian
~L(l)ian~
<---{{{ {Defender of Hellblood Castle} }}}--->
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: ~watches but doesn't warn~

(19:47:51 ® M)
Totally taken♥Truly~Madly~Deeply
MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn<
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
k i d n a p p e d
:
*knocks again against the mirror, being careful not to break the glass, whispering* is anyone there??

(19:48:30 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
says to ~L(l)ian~<---{{{ {Defende...: ~I know You are watching.. knowing You have no trust for this stranger and neither do I.. I am on guard and cautious of Him..~

(19:48:49 ® M)

†Elvira Cerberus Ventrue†<
Slash's One and Only Love
Mother of Echelon and j/Jennifer
:
-growls and shakes My head, turning My attention back onto what is happening before Me-




(19:52:05)

hungry
Abbadon
Angel of Abyss
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: My hand quickly grabs at the back your neck, fingers pressing into redish brown locks as I tightly press My lips to the rose gloss of your own. The power of a the second ring of hell, of the incubus and succubus overtakes you for a second, flooding your senses as I pierce your lips with My tongue, passionately drinking of your breath, devouring a small part of your spark in exchange for the soulful exchange of lustful desires with your being. our mouths widen just for a second, giving your guard a view of the dark red glow that comes with suckling the essence of a vampire female. Each creature I feed from has a different color spark, but it's always there on anything that walks the earth of creation. I grunt one more time into your lips as the wound starts with withdraw on itself, blood flows backwards and the arrow tip expunges itself from My body. My start to break the kiss, my lips caressesing your own, teeth tug at your bottom lip and I leave you somewhat drained, but no worse than you might feel from feeding upon a drunken sailor for a night-






(20:00:35 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
says to AbbadonAngel of Abyss: ~Your sudden movement catching Me somewhat off guard.. but I was willing to give this to You at least this one time.. it was the information of our loved ones I was seeking.. and at this point willing to take what was needed to do so.. feeling Your grasp at the back of My neck as Your mouth presses to Mine.. not ever having been fed off from a demon before.. it was all new to Me.. the sudden invasion of Your tongue in My mouth.. feeling the pull at My essence.. My very being as You feed from it.. staggering a bit upon bare feet to almost fall into Your lap.. but using My mind to steady Myself.. dark lashes flutter a few times as You finish Your feed and drag Your teeth over Mine.. My hands grab the arms of Your chair to prevent Myself from staggering to the point of falling~



(20:05:22 SignOn)

:::Slash Ventrue:::<
:::Elvira's True Love:::
:::Father of Echelon:::
enters the room

(20:05:33)

hungry
Abbadon
Angel of Abyss
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: -rotates the shoulder a few times as you get your balance, leaving the kiss from you. Magical essence is different than human essence, it's like a drug. It only takes a little to charge an Incubus, but in truth it comes with much darkness and bitterness to the taste. Human innocence is much sweater, but beggers cannot be choosers. I lean in, whisper a secret into your ears- chocolate, sex, or a feeding, either will recharge you, though I recommend the latter two..- I pull back, taking a deep breath- So, where were we? Yes! Your friends, so the wizard took them, and you need a wizard to find them. Someone needs to be able to trace the magic, the spell, and the location of the other side of that portal

(20:06:38 ® M)

†Elvira Cerberus Ventrue†<
Slash's One and Only Love
Mother of Echelon and j/Jennifer
:
Afternoon lando

(20:07:21 ® M)

†Elvira Cerberus Ventrue†<
Slash's One and Only Love
Mother of Echelon and j/Jennifer
says to :::Slash Ventrue::::
-smiles and walks over to you hugging you lovingly tight- Afternoon My love

(20:07:39)

:::Slash Ventrue:::<
:::Elvira's True Love:::
:::Father of Echelon:::
says to †Elvira Cerberus Ventrue†: *strides in and straight to you to make sure you are safe. One arm wraps round your waist* My Love...what is this?

(20:07:46)
tug on my leash
*lando* ~{HBC}
says to †Elvira Cerberus Ventrue†: good afternoon Elvira *S*



(20:09:14 ® M)

†Elvira Cerberus Ventrue†<
Slash's One and Only Love
Mother of Echelon and j/Jennifer
says to :::Slash Ventrue::::
-looks at you and caresses your face with My hand- I am fine love and what is what?

(20:09:50)

:::Slash Ventrue:::<
:::Elvira's True Love:::
:::Father of Echelon:::
says to †Elvira Cerberus Ventrue†: *takes your hand and kisses the back of it* Nothing ....it was a feeling I had...

(20:10:42)

:::Slash Ventrue:::<
:::Elvira's True Love:::
:::Father of Echelon:::
: Not sure where everyone is so Hello ..lol)

(20:11:15 ® M)

†Elvira Cerberus Ventrue†<
Slash's One and Only Love
Mother of Echelon and j/Jennifer
says to :::Slash Ventrue::::
-smiling as you kiss My hand and pressing closer to you- Everything is fine My love

(20:11:43 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
says to AbbadonAngel of Abyss: ~dark lashes flutter languidly to the whisper upon My ear as well as trying to regain My composure.. blinking swift a few times and leaning to whisper back to Your ear~ is that an offer.. ~a grin curls upon My mouth as I fully rise up to stand and once again listen to You.. My mind trying to take in every word You utter.. keeping silent a moment.. sensing the presence of others now here.. nostrils flare.. taking in each scent.. My dark eyes upon You still~ whoa.. slow.. I'm still trying to regain Myself from that kiss..

(20:12:11)

:::Slash Ventrue:::<
:::Elvira's True Love:::
:::Father of Echelon:::
says to †Elvira Cerberus Ventrue†: *takes your hand and walks us both to our chairs but still has a look on my face of concern* Well you're the Queen..you would know *smiles*

(20:13:45 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
says to :::Slash Ventrue:::: (hiya Slash.. it will all be revealed soon.. mwuahahaha)

(20:13:47 ® M)
Totally taken♥Truly~Madly~Deeply
MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn<
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
k i d n a p p e d
says to trinket----{[The Devil's Own...:
*combing your hair out of your face with my fingers, hearing voices wondering why no one can hear me anymore, knocking once more on the face of the mirror*

(20:13:51 ® M)

†Elvira Cerberus Ventrue†<
Slash's One and Only Love
Mother of Echelon and j/Jennifer
says to :::Slash Ventrue::::
-walks with you and squeezes your hand in Mine- I thought there may be a concern but I was mistaken...that is what you felt babe

(20:14:47)

:::Slash Ventrue:::<
:::Elvira's True Love:::
:::Father of Echelon:::
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: (lol)

(20:15:01 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
IN STORYTELLER MODE says to :::Slash Ventrue:::: ~there is a mirror now in the middle of the room.. it shimmers with the images of Bambi and trink.. they have been taken.. thru this mirror You can communicate.. see them.. talk to them..~

(20:15:51)
trinket
--<>--{[The Devil's Own]}--<>--
{Hellblood Castle}
k i d n a p p e d
says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: *as she wakes...she feels Your touch and she smiles up to You..bout to tell You bout her nightmare when she feels the cold damp of the floor we are on then she frowns* ...oh we are here....i hear....but they are far away im afraid...and im just afraid too...*curls to You tighter as her tears start silently once again*


(20:16:01 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
IN STORYTELLER MODE says to :::Slash Ventrue:::: ~the mirror was all that was left after the witches teleported the girls to an unknown location.. there is much magic within the mirror~

(20:16:05)

:::Slash Ventrue:::<
:::Elvira's True Love:::
:::Father of Echelon:::
says to †Elvira Cerberus Ventrue†: If you're sure then I'll relax and just enjoy the company *sits down and pulls you onto my lap...slides both arms around your waist and kisses you gently* How has your day been My Love?



(20:18:26 ® M)

†Elvira Cerberus Ventrue†<
Slash's One and Only Love
Mother of Echelon and j/Jennifer
says to :::Slash Ventrue::::
-hugging to you as I get comfortable on your lap- I am okay babe but I think there is trouble here, I have not seen Bambi or trinkie since I arrived

(20:18:47 ® M)
Totally taken♥Truly~Madly~Deeply
MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn<
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
k i d n a p p e d
says to trinket----{[The Devil's Own...:
*reaches into my pocket to hand you a tissue, snugging you closer, dark eyes now used to the darkness, trying to see something to show us where we are*

(20:19:33)

:::Slash Ventrue:::<
:::Elvira's True Love:::
:::Father of Echelon:::
says to †Elvira Cerberus Ventrue†: *I look from you to the room and realize they aren't here. Both are normally present at about this time. Again I get a look of concern on my face* Has anyone looked for them?

(20:20:42)
trinket
--<>--{[The Devil's Own]}--<>--
{Hellblood Castle}
k i d n a p p e d
says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: *she swipes at her eyes with her sleeves an saves the tissue for hr nose...her gaze follows Yours around the small cage finding nothing familiar except Your comforting presence*

(20:20:50 ® M)

†Elvira Cerberus Ventrue†<
Slash's One and Only Love
Mother of Echelon and j/Jennifer
says to :::Slash Ventrue::::
-looking at you with concern in My eyes- I am worried love and I arrived not long ago

(20:21:10 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
IN STORYTELLER MODE says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: ~You see nothing much.. bars surround You and trink.. there are no windows.. it is damp.. the only light given is by the few candles that hang of the walls.. no one has even bothered to come to either of You yet from the house You have been brought to.. no they are biding their time.. letting things build.. Your fear, Your sadness from being taken to some place unknown and away from those You love so dearly~

(20:21:44 ® M)
Totally taken♥Truly~Madly~Deeply
MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn<
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
k i d n a p p e d
says to trinket----{[The Devil's Own...:
Do you see anything .. markings, pictures??

(20:22:06)

:::Slash Ventrue:::<
:::Elvira's True Love:::
:::Father of Echelon:::
says to †Elvira Cerberus Ventrue†: *gently gets up as not to knock you to the floor but helps you up and turns to the main room* We've gotta look for them. First we'll search this room since trinket sometimes goes in the shadows to color. Are you with my My Love?

(20:23:09)
trinket
--<>--{[The Devil's Own]}--<>--
{Hellblood Castle}
k i d n a p p e d
says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: candles an cage and mirror....i dont like it here...i want Lucifer an Armand to come get us now


(20:24:22)

hungry
Abbadon
Angel of Abyss
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: (sorry, interluper in the sanctum of My office) -I grin wickedly at your response- of course, I'm always available to help -grins, knowing that vamp's cannot feed from the blood of the possessed, for the hellfire from the very essence of possession will burn them like a torch, though mating works perfectly fine except for the Vamp's desire to lose control. It's a catch 22 because there's human blood, and in truth I'm surprised the blood itself from the wound didn't trigger her instincts sooner.-

(20:25:29 ® M)
Totally taken♥Truly~Madly~Deeply
MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn<
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
k i d n a p p e d
says to trinket----{[The Devil's Own...:
Me too! I'm sure they will, if they..even know we're gone...here, in this mess

(20:25:59 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
: (so My hope is to allow the story to linger a bit.. not looking to have a quick end by any means.. so others can also join into it.. I hope everyone is ok with this)

(20:26:20)

:::Slash Ventrue:::<
:::Elvira's True Love:::
:::Father of Echelon:::
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: (sounds great)

(20:26:26 ® M)
Totally taken♥Truly~Madly~Deeply
MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn<
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
k i d n a p p e d
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus:
(all good here)

(20:26:40)
trinket
--<>--{[The Devil's Own]}--<>--
{Hellblood Castle}
k i d n a p p e d
says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: *twitches her nose* ....no one was even home

(20:27:02 SignOn) Lucifer enters the room

(20:27:15)
trinket
--<>--{[The Devil's Own]}--<>--
{Hellblood Castle}
k i d n a p p e d
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: (well..trinket kinda refuses to be rescued till Lucifer is here)

(20:27:38)
trinket
--<>--{[The Devil's Own]}--<>--
{Hellblood Castle}
k i d n a p p e d
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: (smiles...cause...You know)

(20:30:02 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
says to AbbadonAngel of Abyss: (no problem).. ~watching that sinister grin form over Your mouth and hearing each word uttered..~ alright.. let's take this slow.. first tell Me why You were even in this area.. ~I have a firm idea of what type of being You are.. the sex being put on the back burner for now.. just wanting to find out what happened.. starting with simple questions~



(20:33:29 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: ~glancing from this new male person in our home.. to the mirror.. dark eyes watching Yours and trinks reflections shimmer within the glass..~ I'm not ignoring either of You.. I can hear both of You.. we will get You back.. now as the man here explains what he saw.. please.. You and trink need to tell what happened as well..

(20:34:26 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
: (brb)

(20:34:54 SignOn) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)


Wolf-Captain of the Queen's Guard
enters the room

(20:35:49)

hungry
Abbadon
Angel of Abyss
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: -nods- As I said, I was traveling. No real intent or reason, no real destination. I'm recently freed from my previous living situation, and I landed upon a nearby fishing village. -leans in again, whispers into your ear- a strapping, young fisher lad wished to claim his neighbors wife...so I assisted, and took his body once the act was complete -growls a bit, thinking of how delicious that young wife tasted- when I left the village, this was the direction that I headed

(20:36:49)

hungry
Abbadon
Angel of Abyss
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: and as I said earlier, traveling...changlings...fae...wizards..poof...mirror...-chuckles- that's just about it

(20:37:53 ® M)
Totally taken♥Truly~Madly~Deeply
MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn<
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
k i d n a p p e d
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus:
loud knocking...lots of people...I heard Armand, incessant buzzing in my ear...Armand calling us to the dock..which was weird cuz he is never at the dock...but an odd feeling of calm pulling us there, then poof...here we are.

(20:38:07)

hungry
Abbadon
Angel of Abyss
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: So, yes, I brought the mirror inside because it didn't seem like you wanted a magical lawn ornament with your friends survival just laying around where a passing beast could knock it over and break it, trapping them forever

(20:38:49)
trinket
--<>--{[The Devil's Own]}--<>--
{Hellblood Castle}
k i d n a p p e d
says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: *looks to You an words just fall out of her mouth all at once* ...there was people coming and then they pounded on the door really loud and again ! no one was here to open the door so MsBambi took trinket up to her room and then the fairies came and ! MsBambi heard Armand but trinket didnt. and He had colors for triket and He missed MsBambi and He was waiting at the docks and the fairy kept saying things and it was only to the docks then we would be with Mister Armand and safe so we went fast on the path but ! it wasnt Armand and He catched on fire ! then we got snatched and carried away and dont know where we are now...*sniffless then draws another deep breath*

(20:38:54 ® M)
Totally taken♥Truly~Madly~Deeply
MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn<
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
k i d n a p p e d
says to trinket----{[The Devil's Own...:
did I miss anything?

(20:39:38 ® M)
Totally taken♥Truly~Madly~Deeply
MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn<
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
k i d n a p p e d
says to trinket----{[The Devil's Own...:
*nods and smiles* perfect!



(20:42:06) Lucifer changes names and will henceforth be known as
…. Fallen One ....

L U C I F E R
| former- Lord of Hell |
-- + -- In the beginning the Archangel Lucifer rebelled against God and was cursed to HELL for all eternity-- + ---
- + -Then he went on vacation - + - .

(20:42:23)

hungry
Abbadon
Angel of Abyss
says to trinket----{[The Devil's Own...: -taps the glass- you're welcome for the fire, btw

(20:42:37)
trinket
--<>--{[The Devil's Own]}--<>--
{Hellblood Castle}
k i d n a p p e d
says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: nods too and then sighs as telling it reminded her of all of it and she was sad again

(20:43:00 ® M)
Totally taken♥Truly~Madly~Deeply
MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn<
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
k i d n a p p e d
says to trinket----{[The Devil's Own...:
*snugs you closer, fingers still in your hair*

(20:43:31)
trinket
--<>--{[The Devil's Own]}--<>--
{Hellblood Castle}
k i d n a p p e d
says to AbbadonAngel of Abyss: *peeks into the mirror and thanks You for the fire.....buuuut..here we are anyways...*tilts her head an apologises*

(20:44:08 ® M)
Totally taken♥Truly~Madly~Deeply
MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn<
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
k i d n a p p e d
says to AbbadonAngel of Abyss:
I'd thank you but we are in here...and don't mean to sound ungrateful. but not sure your fire helped anything

(20:45:20)

hungry
Abbadon
Angel of Abyss
says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: -soft chuckle- yeah yeah yeah, it's the thought that counts

(20:45:38)

hungry
Abbadon
Angel of Abyss
says to …. Fallen One .... L U C I F...: (greetings -G-

(20:45:55)

hungry
Abbadon
Angel of Abyss
says to Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)Wolf-...: (greetings, sorry I missed you earlier)

(20:46:25)
…. Fallen One ....

L U C I F E R
| former- Lord of Hell |
-- + -- In the beginning the Archangel Lucifer rebelled against God and was cursed to HELL for all eternity-- + ---
- + -Then he went on vacation - + - .
says to AbbadonAngel of Abyss: hello

(20:47:06 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
says to AbbadonAngel of Abyss: ~the questions being asked are not only for information but to decide on what trust level I can give You.. listening to every single word with an intent gaze.. as the voices of the two girls come from the mirror with what they felt and saw happening~.. I know of the village in which You speak of.. ~dark eyes roam over Your form.. taking in every nuance that is offered.. still searching and wondering how much trust.. not thinking any longer You had any part of the girls being taken.. a shiver of delight ripples thru Me as I listen to Your whisper..whispering back~ how intoxicating..~now beginning to pace upon bare feet..almost muttering the next bit to Myself~ so lycans, vampires, fae, witches, wizards were involved..~pausing to look at You once again~ did anyone.. and I mean anyone say as to why.. why the girls were taken?



(20:47:54 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
says to …. Fallen One .... L U C I F...: (ut oh.. ~winks~ hello )

(20:48:10 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
says to Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)Wolf-...: (hello Amy)

(20:48:39)
One with her Wolf..
Nadia Veneris
~ Infernal Baroness of DM ~
: (Heya, everyone.. What's with the mirrors~?)

(20:49:02) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)


Wolf-Captain of the Queen's Guard
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: (Hello Storytelling Lady)



(20:49:25)

hungry
Abbadon
Angel of Abyss
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: -soft smile as you pace- Say..no...but -picks at his teeth a bit, a bit of fae wing still stuck in a back molar- it was coordinated...the fae I ....-mumbles- ate -/mumbles- passed onto me this feeling of coordination...-ponders a second- revenge

(20:50:05)
…. Fallen One ....

L U C I F E R
| former- Lord of Hell |
-- + -- In the beginning the Archangel Lucifer rebelled against God and was cursed to HELL for all eternity-- + ---
- + -Then he went on vacation - + - .
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: the Unseelie Court is going to be having a numbers drop soon -grins-

(20:50:09)

hungry
Abbadon
Angel of Abyss
says to Nadia Veneris ~ Infernal Bar...: (~not telling the story again, points to Carinna- it's her fault)



(20:50:20)

hungry
Abbadon
Angel of Abyss
says to Nadia Veneris ~ Infernal Bar...: and hi -g-

(20:50:33 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
says to Nadia Veneris ~ Infernal Bar...: (role play going on.. Bambi and trink have been kidnapped.. only way of communicating with them at the moment is thru the mirror)

(20:51:22)
One with her Wolf..
Nadia Veneris
~ Infernal Baroness of DM ~
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: (Ooooh... A mystery! *looks around* It wasn't me.)

(20:51:44) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)


Wolf-Captain of the Queen's Guard
says to …. Fallen One .... L U C I F...: I was thinking I was going to need a bigger gun. Looks like I'm gonna need a fly swatter.

(20:52:56 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
: (anyone is welcome to partake)

(20:53:36)
trinket
--<>--{[The Devil's Own]}--<>--
{Hellblood Castle}
k i d n a p p e d
: is time for trinket to go...thanks to everyone*s* it is fun gettin kidnapped *smiles* i hope to be rescued soon

(20:53:49 SignOff)
trinket
--<>--{[The Devil's Own]}--<>--
{Hellblood Castle}
k i d n a p p e d
leaves the room

(20:55:16 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
says to AbbadonAngel of Abyss: ~pacing quietly on bare feet back and forth in front of where You sit.. the mirror just off to the side.. keeping attuned to anything the girls might say as well as everything You have to share.. murmuring almost to Myself but anyone could hear it~ coordinated.. revenge.. ~only having recently arrived to My cousins home.. not even meeting everyone yet let alone learning of them or their pasts~ I will have to talk to others.. I have no clue why anyone would be seeking revenge on My cousin's home.. and those within it..




(20:58:10)

hungry
Abbadon
Angel of Abyss
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: Well, all things being what they are, seems like I'm in the middle of something that really doesn't concern Me. -smiles, pops up, gives you a quick peck on the lips, taps on the mirror- i hope you get this whole thing figured out..-chuckles and heads for the door back to the path that got him here-


(21:03:10 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
says to AbbadonAngel of Abyss: ~dark eyes fixed on the mirror.. seeing Bambi holding close to trink as she sleeps.. listening to You and with swift movement placing Myself in the very door way You seek to leave thru~ doesn't concern You?.. oh but I beg to differ.. You are right in the thick of it.. the only lead we have at the moment.. I insist that You stay.. please.. ~dark eyes shimmer with blackness.. not trying to use any power on You at all.. an almost pleading look in blackness~ please.. for now at least.. of Your own free will..


(21:07:43)
…. Fallen One ....

L U C I F E R
| former- Lord of Hell |
-- + -- In the beginning the Archangel Lucifer rebelled against God and was cursed to HELL for all eternity-- + ---
- + -Then he went on vacation - + - .
in the flower garden says to everyone: The Civil War in Hell was turning more brutish at the time. Having gone down there in disguise, which meant locking a good portion of my magical essence inside a Soul Stone within the caste. It would be safe, not even my dear trinket would know where it was. Though that was mostly for her safety so she would not be made a target for anyone who wanted to go through her to get to me. If something happened to my precious little girl, I would be quite livid. So far my mood and determiner had been docile and it was no small part into her. She was there for me, loved to see me when I came down and was sad when I had to attend to my afraid but like a faithful pet.... well pet only in the cruelest simplistic terms, she was there when I came back. Ready to make the days muck vanish with her soft touch, with her warm embrace. If there was one human deserving of Father's bliss it would be her. I had always been quick to anger, quick though throw out my wrath a trait I received from Father. However trinket was there always there to calm me, to sooth my anger and wrath and in return it was my job to keep her safe. There would be no warning for what happens next.

Master Lucifer, Master Lucifer!.. urgent news M'Lord.
Speak, ..
M'lord, there has been an abduction. MsBambi who is betrothed to Admund... and your trinket.

My eyes flashing red, backed with Hellfire as I swiftly move to grab the man by the neck and lift him into the air with only a single hand. His armor, his weapon his very weight meant nothing to me. My eyes turning to him as I spit out the words.

You.. have.. literal. seconds.. left.
distraction.... kidnapped... mirror...in the.. main... hall.
MY trinket! I had entrusted her UNTO the GUARD! .. You had failed me.... accept your fate.
NO!.... NO!!.. NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Blueish flames start erupting form the man, burning flesh, sinew and soul his screams were the last anyone would ever hear of him... unable to go to Heaven or Hell. He would just fade away in ash as the flames licked the ground an empty suit of armor burned beyond use. This news had upset me... and I might have taken it a hair out of proportion

(21:09:12)

hungry
Abbadon
Angel of Abyss
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: -growls a bit as you place yourself between Me and the door, eyes looking down upon you as you plead for your friends, grumbles in ponders- house me and -ponders the right choice of words- feed me, and I will stay until this is resolved. -in truth, I have no where else to be and no plans in place at the current time-
avatar
Carinna

Posts : 19
Join date : 2017-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the actual abduction of Bambi and trinket..

Post by Carinna on Fri May 26, 2017 12:32 pm

so this is how it all started.. the mirrors on either side provide a simple "looking glass".. a way of communication.. it is not the portal to where the girls are..

Have fun everyone.. join in.. and have fun!!

any questions of concerns.. just ask
avatar
Carinna

Posts : 19
Join date : 2017-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the actual abduction of Bambi and trinket..

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum