michael's plight with the Twins..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

michael's plight with the Twins..

Post by Carinna on Fri May 26, 2017 4:43 pm

(00:42:46)

.michael.
...{Protected by Kraven}...
lounging on the soft pillows for blood dolls/submissives says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: ugh it's so quiet

(00:44:44 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
says to .michael....{Protected by Kr...:
it is.. I want to be evil.. people need to come in..

(00:51:40)

.michael.
lounging on the soft pillows for blood dolls/submissives says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: - laughs -

(00:52:23 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
well I can't really be evil with you, you're Kraven's property.. ~winks~

(00:53:12)

.michael.
lounging on the soft pillows for blood dolls/submissives says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: he really wouldn't mind Miss

(00:55:34 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
ohhh.. I could story tell something out with you.. let Me think how I want to go about it..

(01:00:55 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
pardon Me, pretty boy.. I'm going to go off and hunt.. ~rises from My chair and wanders out of the room.. disappearing from the castle~

(01:02:39)

.michael.
: see you later Miss! - lays back on the pillow pile -

(01:04:49 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
*IN STORYTELLER MODE* says to .michael....{Protected by Kr...:
~there is a tap tap tap sound on the large mirror that sits in the main room.. in that mirror you can see Bambi and trink curled into one another, sleeping.. but one of the "Twins" stands fore front.. the female.. she taps on the mirror to gain your attention~

(01:09:29)

.michael.
: - rising since the tapping drew him from his thoughts.. it took a few seconds to tune in on that noise and locate it's whereabouts.. hands in pockets he slowly approached the mirror.. seeing trinkie and Miss B in there made him really mad but that's not who was looking back at him this time -

(01:13:17 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
~the female vampire stood there.. she was a tiny being.. with long dark hair.. dark eyes.. a true thing of beauty.. she couldn't harm you this way.. so you were safe.. you are the first to actually set eyes on one of the "Twins".. they haven't allowed a single person in the castle see them.. her voice is soft and melodic.. you might not even know if she was one of the "bad guys".. the "Twins watched the castle often.. the female vampire had seen the other leave the castle and leave you all on your own.. a murmur comes out from the mirror~ well aren't you a delicious little morsel..

(01:21:30)

.michael.
: - this was all surreal to him, you'd think after living here this long he'd be used to the weird and unusual but things still surprised him and this was one of them. He focused on her, caught in the moment captivated by her dark beauty.. he was a sucker for that and raised his right hand gently towards the mirror then snapped too " what do you want.. "

(01:25:07 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
~she smiled.. her full dark lips showing a true smile.. and a small giggle escaped.. she wasn't going to show the evil that lived in her.. she looked young.. early twenties.. it was at that age her and her brother had been turned.. she noticed that you had been captivated for a few moments and decided to remain kind and gentle with you.. that melodic voice murmured once again~ why do you think I want something?

(01:31:24)

.michael.
: - splayed fingers ran through his hair sweeping it back wetting his lips and gazed at the figure in the mirror.. " are you trapped in there too? " .. he didn't know who she was.. for all he knew she was taken with Miss B and trinket

(01:34:08 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
~a grin threatened to paint her full lips.. but she forced them to keep that genuine gentle smile.. she even let a couple of tears fall from her beautiful dark eyes.. oh she could play into this nicely.. it was too easy.. she gives a small nod of her head and murmurs again..~ I am.. I have been here longer then these other two.. but I think I know how you might be able to help us all.. I have been talking to the two women and an idea has come to Me.. please.. please will you help us?

(01:36:51)

.michael.
: - closer to the mirror he stepped " of course! " .. looking to see if anyone had entered the hall.. this was excellent news but he'd have to tackle it alone " tell me what you need me to do "

(01:39:49 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
~those dark eyes widen with pleasure at your response.. she slowly begins to pace back and forth in the mirror.. making sure the two sleeping girls don't waken.. she keeps her voice soft and quiet.. she even bites at her bottom lip.. she had a look of such innocence when she did that.. whispering~ you have to leave the castle.. leave the property.. go into the forest.. there will be a small clearing right in the middle of it.. a small creek nearby.. I have a special stone buried there.. I'm sure it will help get us out of here..

(01:40:05 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
~kicks that here~

(01:41:01 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
*Out Of Character Mode* says to (m)orsel:
~waves~

(01:42:58) (m)orsel says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: *waves back, but does not speak not wanting to distrub*

(01:45:08)

.michael.
: - he watched her pacing.. how her beautiful flawless features looked so sad.. it only made him more determined to get her and the others out of harms way.. away from whatever took them " i'll go right now " he spoke and offered his most charming smile " don't worry Miss.. i'll be back soon enough with your stone "

(01:45:24)

.michael.
says to (m)orsel: howdy -s-

(01:47:27) (m)orsel says to .michael....{Protected by Kr...: *speaking softly*. Hello *ss*

(01:48:41 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
~oh she was so very delighted to hear you were going to leave the castle.. and wander free of the property.. there would be a surprise waiting at that creek.. her face showed happiness, but for all you knew it was because you were going to help and she was going to really fuck you up~ oh, thank you thank you.. thank you so much..

(01:54:46)

.michael.
in the forest says to everyone: Kraven was going to be so pleased him, he thought to himself as he took a shovel from the tool shed heading out into the forest. He knew this whole area well enough so taking a shortcut here and there it wasnt long until he could here the sound of the stream nearby.. he jogged the rest of the way and crossed the stream.. listening out for any sounds but hearing none walked towards the clearing -

(01:57:41 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
~the female Twin had sent a witch and a lycan out into the forest.. for now both were just watching you.. keeping hidden and silent under the invisibility spell the witch was using.. the necklace around the witch's neck had a crystal on the end of it.. it was thru this the girl in the mirror was going to be able to watch this all happen~

(02:00:59)

.michael.
in the forest says to everyone: - with only the moon to light his path it was tricky to locate the middle of the clearing but he thought he had it worked out..the end of the shovel placed on the grass and he began to dig.. not wanting to waste anymore time to get this back to the castle -

(02:03:22)

.michael.
in the forest says to (m)orsel: ( if i'm not back in an hour send help lol )

(02:05:09) (m)orsel says to .michael....{Protected by Kr...: *smiling*...(will do)

(02:06:35 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
~the witch drops the spell.. the lycan is in his wolven form.. he pads quietly toward you.. amber eyes glowing.. a rumbling quiet growl echoing out.. the witch walks along side of him.. they both head slowly toward you.. the female from the mirror watches with delight thru that crystal~

(02:07:18 ® M SignOn)

†Elvira Cerberus Ventrue†<
Slash's One and Only Love
Mother of Echelon and j/Jennifer
enters the room

(02:08:25 ® M SignOn)
Totally taken♥Truly~Madly~Deeply
MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn<
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
k i d n a p p e d
enters the room

(02:09:05 ® M)

:
Evening everyone

(02:09:58 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
*Out Of Character Mode* says to †Elvira Cerberus Ventrue†:
~smooches each of Your cheeks~ hello Beautiful.. I'm gonna fuck michael up and Kraven's gonna be pissed.. mwuahahhaha

(02:10:09 ® M)
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
k i d n a p p e d
:
*wakes, and toys with the water bottle*

(02:10:35 ® M)

says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus:
Uh oh -chuckles and hugs you- Evening cousin

(02:10:49 SignOn) dorian {HBC} enters the room

(02:11:26 ® M)

*Out Of Character Mode* says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn:
Evening cousin -hugs tight-

(02:11:51 ® M)

says to dorian {HBC}:
Evening -S-

(02:11:58 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
*Out Of Character Mode* says to dorian {HBC}:
~claps~

(02:12:13 ® M)

*Out Of Character Mode* says to .michael....{Protected by Kr...:
Evening -S-

(02:12:21) dorian {HBC} says to †Elvira Cerberus Ventrue†: Hello Elvira *ss*

(02:12:34)

.michael.
in the forest says to everyone: - dirt was piling up beside the hole he was making .. wondering how far he was going to dig to find this stone.. or.. maybe he was digging in the wrong place. He stopped and leaned on the handle of the shovel when he heard a growl.. spotted the glowing eyes approaching " Miss Rhi? " he called out.. " it's micheal.. ".. the growling continued which made him realise it wasn't her.. or any other lycan he knew.. and then there was that form walking beside it " who are you?.. " his grip on the handle of the shovel became very tight

(02:12:48) dorian {HBC} says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: *smiles*

(02:13:22 ® M)

says to dorian {HBC}:
So are you up for anything to happen to you...such as a vampyre feeding from you?

(02:13:25)

.michael.
in the forest says to †Elvira Cerberus Ventrue†: hey there sexy Miss E

(02:15:33) dorian {HBC} says to †Elvira Cerberus Ventrue†: *smiles soflty*...well...i do understand that i am taking some risk of bodily injury be being in this room....i can't say that i have had that experience before however

(02:16:09 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
~you were given no time at all to even raise that shovel that your hands grasped on so firmly.. the lycan was bounding thru the air and came to smash into chest to knock you back.. slamming you to the ground and pinning you under it's heavy weight.. teeth bared.. long and strong.. tinted red with blood from previous feedings.. it just... Snarled at you~

(02:17:07 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
*Out Of Character Mode* says to dorian {HBC}:
~whispers~ you won't die.. but you might have things happen like Car did to you the other night.. or your blood drank.. ~grins~

(02:17:49 ® M)

says to dorian {HBC}:
Yes you are at a bit of a risk but you have the right to refuse if you do not feel right about what is going on or you feel a problem with the person themselves

(02:18:29 ® M)

says to dorian {HBC}:
If that is the case I want to know who it is and why you refused them

(02:18:38) dorian {HBC} says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: *ss*...that was frightening but worth it

(02:18:55) dorian {HBC} says to †Elvira Cerberus Ventrue†: i understand Elvira *ss*. thank You

(02:19:33) dorian {HBC} says to †Elvira Cerberus Ventrue†: *nodding my head to Your words*....ok...i will

(02:21:06)

.michael.
in the forest says to everyone: " jesus.. fuck! " he didn't even have time to turn and run. The shovel flew from his hand the moment his back hit the ground.. all that weight pinning him there.. the wind knocked right out of him his body fought hard to draw air into his lungs.. " what the fuck?.. what do you want? "

(02:21:14 ® M)

says to dorian {HBC}:
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to ask

(02:21:40 ® M SignOn)

enters the room

(02:22:10) dorian {HBC}: Thank You *ss*..i'm just sort of soaking it all in

(02:23:15 ® M)

says to dorian {HBC}:
Most greet Me as Queen, unless they are close friends or My family

(02:24:48) dorian {HBC} says to †Elvira Cerberus Ventrue†: *lowering my eyes*....yes my Queen....thank You for the correction

(02:25:57 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
~the large wolf kept you pinned.. his snout pressed into your throat as he took in your scent.. growling.. his jaws parted.. wide.. he was about to take a bite out of you.. of course it would kill you.. but a voice came thru.. the one you had heard in the mirror.. it was firm and demanding "Stop".. she was talking to the wolf.. "don't you dare".. the wolf growled but stopped.. he basically just sat on you then.. pressing down into your pelvis.. the witch approached.. she held an item in her hand.. a long piece of iron.. the very end of it was the shape of the letter "K".. it was the first initial of the female Twin~

(02:26:31 ® M)

says to dorian {HBC}:
Welcome home sweetie -S-

(02:27:06 ® M)

*Out Of Character Mode* says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn:
You can talk when you need to, just use this lol

(02:27:07) dorian {HBC} says to †Elvira Cerberus Ventrue†: *smiles big*...thanks!

(02:27:12 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
*IN STORYTELLER MODE* says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn:
~the female Twin had been in the cage while You and trink had slept.. she had toyed with michael and lured him out into the forest.. he has been the only one to lay eyes on her.. she has disappeared now though.. left before you awoke~

(02:30:08 ® M)

:
Be back soon, rt as always

(02:30:10 ® M SignOff)

leaves the room

(02:32:01 ® M)
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
k i d n a p p e d
:
*twirls the bottle around and around in My hand...feeling it heat up and cool down...ponders this while watching trinket sleep...grabs another bottle and drinks, wondering why no one is talking to us for the past day or so...staring at the cage, seeing one of the bars glow a bit...closes My eyes quickly, cursing My imagination*

(02:34:13)

.michael.
in the forest says to everyone: this is it.. this is how it ends.. things you think of in your final moments .. i never got to see paris with Kraven..shutting his eyes hard that hot foul stench of the lycans breath so close to his face.. he braced.. thoughts drifting of his Sir and him but that bite .. never came. He recognised that voice opening his eyes and gasping back a breath as that heavy weight on him shifted lowerd " what is that?.. what are you.. gonna do with that? ".. he fought hard.. tried to get onto his stomach at least and claw his way out

(02:41:02 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
~it all happens quick.. as you squirm under the weight of that large wolf.. the voice speaks again.. that familiar female.. "stop moving or this will hurt more.. it will ruin the art.. it will ruin your flesh".. the wolf shifts.. front paws pin your arms.. the witch leans and tears open the front of your shirt.. she then rises up.. wiggles her fingers a bit in the air.. a flame forms of the tips of her fingers.. she places the iron "K" to the flame.. heating it.. it begins to glow bright.. and then it is suddenly slammed into your upper chest.. near your heart.. you were being branded.. with that letter "K".. the smell of burning flesh would assault you as well as the pain of it burning.. the witch lifts the long bar away from you now.. you can hear maniacal laughter as the female Twin watches this all in utter delight.. then you hear that melodic voice.. "how fitting the initial now burned into your flesh.. it also being that of your Sir".. the laughter continues and then she speaks.. "Go".. the wolf jumps off you.. and he and the witch just disappear.. teleporting away.. it would of course leave yet another "tear in the fabric"~

(02:47:53)

.michael.
in the forest says to everyone: " no.. no no no " he was furious.. scared to death.. when his shirt was opened she'd see he was already marked with a K.. cut into his skin by his Sir..the burn made him cry out.. it echoed around the trees until he bit down.. clenching his teeth as those raw nerve endings died.. " why?.. " he demanded to know rising to stand as the lycan vanished.. " you lied.. i trusted you and you lied and.. did this!.. WHY!?? "

Carinna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top