tension between Slash and Car?? Damn right.. haha

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tension between Slash and Car?? Damn right.. haha

Post by Carinna on Sun May 28, 2017 1:17 am

***disclaimer*** ***READ THE DISCLAIMER FIRST PLEASE***
***as of right now.. NO ONE knows this in story.. but wanted to allow people to see it.. even jonjon had his mind wiped***

(23:55:26)

:::Slash Ventrue:::
:::Elvira's True Love:::
:::Echelon's Father:::
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: *I'd been walking towards the docks but stopped myself. What was I going to do if I did find something and besides I have come up with my own theory. It's strange how all this happened right after I got here. Yes. But it wasn't exactly "right" after I arrived. But there is one coincidence I've noticed. It seems strange things have been happening around the time Carinna got here. This is what I was thinking when I walked back into the main room*

(23:59:00 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
says to :::Slash Ventrue::::::Elvira...: ~sitting in one of the chairs in the main room.. dark eyes just starring off into the mirror.. watching Bambi sleeping.. having heard the terrible news about trink.. I can't help but wonder if she is even alive anymore.. hearing You enter.. I don't look away from the mirror as I speak~ good evening Slash..

(00:00:59)

says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: *and there you are. hell must hear my prayers after all. I look you over a moment then glance to the mirror. I turn away from it rather quickly as I have trouble seeing just Bambi in there. For now I sit on my throne and nod* Carinna..what happened to michael? I've heard rumors but not sure

(00:06:51 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
says to :::Slash Ventrue::::::Elvira...:
~slowly taking My gaze from the mirror to look at You as I hear Your question.. ~ I had gone out to hunt.. he was here in the castle.. but got lured out by one of them from what he told Me.. to the forest.. where they branded him..

(00:09:36)

says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: *blinks a moment* Branded? *I'd heard about "the twins" but thought they could only hurt us from the other side but now I hear they are among us..I can't stop the anger that wells up. It has to be you. I get to my feet and stride towards you with a long of danger in red eyes* I think I know what's going on Carinna

(00:13:07 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
yes.. branded.. with the initial "K".. which he believes is the first letter of the female twin.. she apparently acted like a captive.. he saw her in the mirror and she tricked him to going to the forest for some stone.. said it would help get them all out.. ~watching You rise to Your feet.. noticing the change in Your eyes.. I just watch You as You stride toward Me.. not saying another word about michael and what he had told Me that night.. unsure about that swirl of red in Your gaze but You make it sound like You've figured something out..~ oh?.. have You figured out how to get the girls back then, Slash?

(00:17:08)

says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: *I keep listening to what happened to michael and knowing now you are the cause ..I stop before you then reach out lightening fast and grab you by the throat..In a strong grasp I lift you from your chair and bring you forward so your feet don't even touch the floor. Hissing like the vampire I am I glare at you and into your eyes* You...You're why this is happening you bitch. (that last word is almost spit out) All this started with you! Now listen to me. You are going to fix everything that's gone on NOW. Or so help me girl you will feel pain like no fucking other.*fingers close tighter around your neck*

(00:23:32 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
~caught by total surprise.. having thought You had an idea of how we can rescue trink and Bambi.. dark eyes widen as Your hand quickly grabs a hold of My throat.. lifting Me from My chair.. now dangling as My feet don't touch the floor.. dark eyes look at You a moment in a state of confusion.. My own hands reach to grasp Yours that is holding My throat.. listening to Your accusations towards Me.. I start to concentrate.. forming tendrils behind You with the shadows I can so expertly manipulate.. trying to keep calm as I speak~ I can't fix what has nothing to do with Me, Slash.. now let Me down and we can talk..

(00:26:34)

says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: *oh yeah..I can manipulate things too and so my own shadows form around my feet and swirl around my legs to reach out towards yours. Being a very powerful old vampire has those kind of advantages. Instead I squeeze at your carotid arteries to stop the blood flow to your brain while we "talk"* I don't think so girl. I know what I've seen and tho you have everyone else fooled I know better. Tell me how you did it! *shakes you hard in the air then throws you across the room into a large couch* Get up bitch and fight me if you can. This is going to be fun for me!

(00:34:12 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
~I knew You were older then Myself.. but I wasn't going to allow You to just.. do this.. doing nothing with those shadows just yet as I realize You've manipulated Your own.. I have no weapon.. so it's about to be a one on one thing.. a growl rumbles in My throat as You start to squeeze.. fangs flash in a hiss at You.. eyes swirl with blackness.. feeling the grip tightening and then You shaking Me.. I quickly kick one foot out at You.. hard and fast right before You toss Me thru the air.. landing hard against the sofa.. hearing it splinter right under Me.. a bit dazed.. but only for a second.. leaping quickly to My feet in the rubble now under Me.. anger rising within that You even dare put this on Me..~ You're fucking nuts.. how can You even think I would do this.. ~dark eyes just watch You across the room now~

(00:38:23)

says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: *your kick had connected to my left side but as old as I am I have certain abilities and one is to feel no pain..wow won't that put a hinder to your fighting back. Another is the ability to make another feel guilt and beg forgiveness for whatever may be around. But I'll save that one for later. Won't you look cute on your knees begging for me to forgive you. A satanic gaze in my eyes now..something so dark that it swirls in my eyes and the dark smoke circles around my entire form now. I walk towards you slowly. Not because I'm afraid but to make this moment last for me. Suddenly I spring across the rest of the way flying through the room and as I near you I reach out to backhand you across the face just for fun. I land just behind you and twirl around not giving you any kind of advantage* I'm sick of your fucking lies!

(00:47:15 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
~the blackness continues to swirl within My eyes as I just watch You.. I know You are more powerful then I am.. but I can't imagine Your wife or this family would stand for this.. this attacking Me for no reason.. no proof.. seeing the anger moving in Your eyes as You slowly approach.. I don't move.. I wasn't afraid.. even though I knew You could kill Me in an instant.. then the sudden blur as You pick up speed and that backhand connects to My face.. head snapping.. to the side.. I could feel pain.. but I knew I would heal as well.. I don't even turn to face You as You land behind Me.. a deep growl erupts but I quell it quickly.. to calm Myself.. I needed to try and be calm.. be rational in this.. because You sure as hell weren't.. My voice is calm when I speak~ I am not lying.. do You realize what You are doing.. You are giving them what they want.. this anger.. this chaos.. ~slowly I turn then to face You~ stop this.. they can see it all.. and You are feeding right into them.. ~I would use the "Elvira/wife" card up My sleeve if I had to.. when and if the time comes~

(00:50:45)

says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: *I don't give a damn about the words coming out of your face at this point. Honestly I've almost lost control of it all. The chaos within me takes control like it did back then and rational thinking goes out the damn window. Again my hand is at your throat and I begin dragging you towards the large wooden door. I make sure you're feet just barely drag on the floor as I open the door and drag you down the stairs not caring what part of you hits the steps. Once in the dungeon I feel at home again. Damn 20 years alone and now I've been given a gift. One fucking guilty vampire that refuses to admit her guilt. Won't this be fun?*

(00:56:51 SignOn) jonjon{HBC} enters the room

(00:56:52 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
down in the dungeon says to :::Slash Ventrue::::::Elvira...:
~that hand around My throat yet again.. My own hands move to it.. claw at it.. trying to pry free of Your grip as You drag Me to a door and then down the stairs.. feeling a small bit of pain as My body hits each step.. I still tried to keep a calm voice.. some form of calmness to this situation.. but if it comes to it.. I will fight back..~ Slash.. where is all this coming from.. what is going on and why are You doing this.. ~dark eyes shift around the new area You've dragged Me to.. I quickly figure out where We are..~ how is Your wife going to feel about this?

(00:58:51 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
*IN STORYTELLER MODE* says to :::Slash Ventrue::::::Elvira...:
~the Twins had watched.. listened as You erupted with rage.. taking this all out on the woman.. they were loving every minute of it.. You were becoming the "old" You.. the one that tore their whole life apart~

(01:01:00)

down in the dungeon says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: *I'm too busy swirling around close to madness as that dark stranger seems to nearly claim me inside. It's as if there's another side completely to me and perhaps there is. Once I've decided you're lying about hurting others it's all I can do not to kill you. Is that really it or is it just the darkness again? A part of me feels pleasure in hurting others and by the lords of hell you're going to feel pain. I drag you towards a cross against the wall. With lightening speed I have you crucified upon it with spiked hands and feet.the whole thing. The spikes having been saved from years ago. Once you are placed there I spit in your face and snarl* Say it whore! Tell me you're guilty and all this ends! *does it really? can I come back from this madness? Even the mention of my wife didn't phase me*

(01:08:35 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
~it all happens in a blur.. so fast.. and there I am nailed to a cross like Jesus fucking Christ.. oh it hurt.. each hand and each foot with a spike thru them.. blood trickling from each spot.. I couldn't help but hiss and be a smart ass in that moment~ where's My fucking crown of thorns, Asshole?.. ~yeah.. I was getting pissed now.. I couldn't stay calm any longer.. not with now being at Your mercy.. but I used My mind and started to manipulate the shadows once again.. bringing up a few tendrils.. one in particular.. forms a fist and slams right into Your family jewels.. I pay no mind to the fact You had even spit on Me and called Me a whore.. there was anger in My voice as I speak again~ guilty.. guilty of what exactly?..

(01:10:35) jonjon{HBC}: hearing the commotion from the dungeons my mind shaken whit the violence in it i quietly go to gase att the old mirror realiinthat when gods dance mortals best keep away...

(01:11:50) jonjon{HBC}: even there in the grand hall the shouting and sceaming could clearly be heard

(01:12:46) jonjon{HBC} *Out Of Character Mode* says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: nodding quitetly

(01:12:49)

down in the dungeon says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: *don't I just love that smart ass mouth. I can't help but laugh maniacally and as the tendril punches me again I feel no pain and it doesn't phase me but to make me enjoy this even more* I can make this your Christs experience if you like? *I grab a sword from the wall and laugh as I thrust it into your side just like that favorite savior story. I lick the blood from the sword and laugh again. Having a wild taste of your blood it causes another totally different reaction and I figure fuck it..while I'm here I might as well..so with my own tendrils circling the cross and you I snarl and take a lunge at you with sharp fangs clamping down on your neck..I rip your flesh in the harsh manner in which I feed. I'm losing the ability to care whether your guilty or not now. It's close to just saying fuck it and torture her*

(01:20:04 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
~a smirk paints My mouth at Your response about the christ experience.. dark eyes watch as You move and grab hold of that sword.. My mind moving more tendrils.. to grab hold of Your hands.. twisting and clenching around to prevent a deep penetration of the sword.. the tip barely pierces My flesh.. but it does draw blood and I watch as You lick it from the blade.. a guttural growl escapes Me..~ fuck You.. ~but just as those words escape I feel the tearing of fangs into Me as You start to feed.. trying to keep My mind focused.. using more shadows.. two tendrils wrap around Your throat and pull You off of Me.. snarling~ Your wife is going to hate You.. despise You.. is that what You want.. after finally finding Her once again.. You want Her to walk away from You..

(01:24:15 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
*IN STORYTELLER MODE* says to jonjon{HBC}:
~the female Twin appears in the mirror.. Bambi off sleeping in a corner.. she watches you and then speaks with a melodic tone~ interesting turn of events isn't it, delicious morsel?

(01:25:40)

down in the dungeon says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: *fucking tendrils serve only to interfere with my plans and my own shadows fight with yours. as your injuries are only superficial it pisses me off but as you begin to talk about Elvira you can see the darkness in my eyes fade a bit. they go from black to red and I take a step back. Yep that's the only way you can hit me is by mentioning My Love. I blink a couple times but the smell of blood still has that monster within me surging forward. It's a battle inside me and all I can do is watch you from a few feet away*FUCK YOU! *yeah I'm pissed because I know I'm right but damn if Elvira sees me like this she'll flip. Ok. Change of plans. I'll release you and force you to feel guilty. If I can't convince others you're guilty then you will. With a place of my hand on your shoulder you feel a jolt of energy pass from me to you and inside your heart is filled with guilt. With that done I remove the spikes and let you fall to the floor*

(01:26:56) jonjon{HBC}: the sudden appearance off her makes me to involuntarily to scream and jump away a bit then again im drawn towards her beyty her magnetism surrounding me

(01:28:33) jonjon{HBC}: hearing as from far away my own voise stammering this your doing your influence

(01:33:14) jonjon{HBC}: again my teehs draw blood fron my lips and as the pain off that as the salty taste hit me i manage to ask wheres miss trinket what have you done whit her...

(01:33:39 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
~My eyes swirling with some hatred now.. as well as anger.. the darkness in them is pure blackness.. watching You change.. the color in Your eyes change.. there is blood spilling form My neck.. and as You release Me.. My feet and hands have blood coming from them.. falling to My knees as Your hand touches upon My shoulder.. My mind using My own powers then.. to aide in healing My wounds.. that burst of Your energy coursing thru Me.. mingles with My own powers as I'm healing Myself.. and it does fill Me with guilt.. but one can only be guilty of the things they've done.. and guilt does rise in Me.. from things done in My own past.. things I have some regret toward.. there is no guilt for what You seek.. remaining on My knees in front of You.. I don't even look up as this guilt just floods My entire being at the moment.. My own mind in an attempt to defend against it.. with the powers passed on from My own family.. as You had touched My shoulder it deflected some of Your power of guilt back on You~

(01:35:51 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
~she doesn't answer your question about trinket.. Her eyes fixate on your own.. those beautiful eyes just captivating you.. that melodic voice reaches out to you once again~ are you not even going to see if the Woman is alright?..~She of course is referring to the one called Carinna.. knowing that neither Carinna or Slash can see Her at the moment.. She just toys with you~

(01:38:31)

says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: *well damn that didn't work out like I'd wanted it to and as that guilt tries to reach back into my own heart the powers within me clash with it. Just a bit gets past but not enough to make me wanna cry or anything. I ignore you on the floor and simply move up the stairs back into the main room with blood dripping from my face and hands. The sounds of your anger thrill me and keep that darkness within me around and messing with my head. It was the mention of Elvira that saved you from death and unfortunately you'll probably remember that. When I sit back down the only thing I can feel is anger at myself for letting you go without much harm. I'd wanted to do so much more. I can almost smell the stench of your burning hair or skin. But no. I'd backed down dammit and that's not making me feel any better. I still know you're guilty whether you admit it or not and I know down the line I'll try and get it out of you again*

(01:39:42) jonjon{HBC}: again drawn to her eyes again captured by her magnetism my mind cionfused i mutter yes yes offcourse here was a woman a beutifull woman but now shes gone a confused frown creasing my forehead but you are beutifull i say so wery wery beutifull

(01:40:26)

says to jonjon{HBC}: *I glance over at the mirror and see you there..that look in your eyes* JONJON!..get away from there now!!

(01:43:57) jonjon{HBC} says to :::Slash Ventrue::::::Elvira...: hearing Sirs voise from far far away i try to comply i try to obey but cant i slump on my knees in front off the mirror in front off the beutiful being her who she said to go look att her who was here she who is there in front off me no longer quite sure about the surroundings the passage off time a thing off the past im there whitout realisin where or when

(01:44:19 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
~I just remain there.. on My knees.. as You turn and leave.. the guilt still inside Me.. it was all I could do to not shed any tears for all those regretful things in My past.. just letting the silence comfort Me for the time being.. I would need to feed.. to replenish now having used My powers and losing some blood in this fight.. My mind in confusion though.. not understanding where these accusations have come from.. but for now I will keep quiet.. this wasn't who You are.. and I know it's the stress of the situation that is causing it, even though You may not be level headed about it.. I would not tell Elvira what just happened.. I don't want to cause Her any pain for now~

(01:45:41)

says to jonjon{HBC}: Dammit not another one! *I growl and stride towards you quickly. Grabbing you up and carrying you to my throne where I lay you down and smack you across the face*Jon! Get your head clear now! Don't you fucking dare go down that rabbit hole too! JON! *smacks you again harder*

(01:46:16 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
~but She just simply disappears as quick as She had appeared.. She was gone just as Slash entered the room.. She wasn't willing to reveal Herself to Him just yet.. though others had set eyes on Her, even yourself.. She was just gone~

(01:49:05) jonjon{HBC} says to :::Slash Ventrue::::::Elvira...: muttering there you are oh you soo beutifull so pure so .. in my derilium i suddenly feel pain a lot off pain and my eyes snap to focus and i feel your smacks see you howering ower me see the bloody hands secending on me and i sream in pure teroor..

(01:50:11) jonjon{HBC} says to :::Slash Ventrue::::::Elvira...: noooooo my sceram eccoing and reverbating around the stonewalls..

(01:50:54)

says to jonjon{HBC}: Oh hell *as you scream like that it echoes off the damn walls and I cover your mouth with my bloody hand glaring down at you*SHUT it JON! I'm not gonna hurt you! This isn't your blood now calm the hell down! *shakes you a bit trying to get you to just calm down..Not realizing I might be making it worse

(01:57:21) jonjon{HBC} says to :::Slash Ventrue::::::Elvira...: as the bloody hand clamp on my mouth shutting me upp forsefully i try to fight flapping my hands helplesly trying to escap futilesly feelin my whole being being shaken feelin my breathing being cut doun my eues builde whit the lack off oxygen whit the terror realisin i cant fight i cant fight i relax assepting my fate nomore fighting no more trying to fight and your words begin to have a litle calmin effect on me my thougs going round shes so beutifull shes soo im going to die no maybe not i hand on that last maybe not and a litle bit off snity a litle light tru a long corridor begings to flicker in my head

(01:59:45) jonjon{HBC} says to :::Slash Ventrue::::::Elvira...: as my panick calms doun a bit i realis i can breath a bit tru my nose and i do so greedily fillin my lungs whit blessed air fillin my mind whit the metallic smel off frech blood

(01:59:57 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
:
~slowly getting from My knees.. just looking around in the dungeon a moment before walking to the steps and ascending them.. not even bothering to enter the main room.. gliding right by it as I can hear Slash and jon.. I wasn't willing to intrude on whatever might be going on.. wandering to the front door.. I was going to need to feed~

(02:00:32)

says to jonjon{HBC}: *letting you flail like you do until finally you calm down. before removing my hand I look deep into your eyes and suddenly you forget everything that happened since you came in. no longer do you hear the screams or see me come up from the dungeon. my powers even strong enough for you to forget the beautiful woman you saw though I have no idea that's what I'm erasing as I've not seen her myself. you calm down completely and only then do I remove my hand and let you up* There you are jon. I would like a drink please *I turn away and quickly wipe the blood off my face and hands before turning back to you and smiling as if nothing happened*

(02:03:56) jonjon{HBC} says to :::Slash Ventrue::::::Elvira...: feelin frech and rested i smile as i hear your voise standing upp from the trone you trown me on laughing a bit seem i slept a while all was so quiet a drink Sir sure bowing .. as i hurry to the bar

(02:05:18)

says to jonjon{HBC}: *I sit back down on my throne and watch you hurry to the bar before brushing myself off and smiling. a rather interesting evening so far. Now all I need is to have my wife with me. I wait till you get there before speaking again*

(02:05:57) jonjon{HBC} at the bar serving/having a drink says to :::Slash Ventrue::::::Elvira...: att the bar i begin to grab the nearest botle then stopconfused wondering what why seeing a gas and thinkin so beutifull so beutifull turning towards you Sir what do you desire Sir?

(02:07:19)

says to jonjon{HBC}: Surprise me jon. Something strong *smiles cause I really hadn't thought about it*

(02:08:37) jonjon{HBC} says to :::Slash Ventrue::::::Elvira...: strong yes sir strong it is ....

(02:11:05) jonjon{HBC} says to :::Slash Ventrue::::::Elvira...: fetching from the frisdge some ice trowing them in a mixer adding there a dash off moonshine to add it a bit off body and fillin whit gordons gin and frech lime juice topping whit grenadine letting the mixer mix it crosing the ise ..

(02:12:15)

says to jonjon{HBC}: *watches you do the whole thing*

(02:14:14) jonjon{HBC} says to :::Slash Ventrue::::::Elvira...: grabbin a coctail glas then suddenly scucklin a bit thinking maybe not as would myself not use that my hand goes to a steady crystal thumbler and i carefully pour the deddish liquer in it carefull so no t bits off ise follows it setting it to a tray whit a linen napkin i hurry back to you whit it my step light my mind rested

(02:15:11 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
~She had disappeared from view once You arrived back to the main hall.. but Her and Her Brother now watched and listened.. She speaks though.. it's all done thru the powerful magic powers of the witches and wizards in their family.. Her voice very melodic~ so, I finally got to see the return of the old You.. and soon it will be all that consumes You.. and then none of Your family will want You.. not even Your wife..

(02:15:14)

says to jonjon{HBC}: *I take the tumbler from the tray and gives a fanged grin over the rim as I taste it* very good jon. Thank you

(02:16:14) jonjon{HBC} says to :::Slash Ventrue::::::Elvira...: holding the tray towards you so you can easily grab the thumbler i say here Sir i hope it has the bite you desired

(02:17:25)

: *nearly drops the glass as I hear that voice. no matter how melodic it still serves only to piss me off. I can't help it. I snarl and raise my voice* Fuck you! You're full of treachery and lies! My wife will never turn against me! You don't know the depth of our love!

(02:20:19 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
~that melodic voice but a whisper now~ ohhhh.. I just love seeing that anger in You.. let it out.. unleash that Dark Beast..

(02:21:54)

: *hisses trying hard to calm down so you don't get what you want but it's so damn hard. I roll my head from side to side with a cracking sound of my neck and refuse to reply this time. Knowing deep down how hard this is going to be for me and who the fuck are you anyway?. I glare at the spot where Carinna usually sits knowing she's brought this to us. to me*

(02:22:10) jonjon{HBC}: as the voise fils the hall i turn towards the mirror smilin so beutifull so dark so mysterious a voise off a goddess bou i cant see nobody there nodody att all as Sir snarls and rawes behind me the forse off that drives me to take some steps nearer the mirror some steps avay from the snarling and i feel confused why do i feel its so boutifull why do i think its dark and desirable why do i react as i do why do sir rage ..

(02:23:42)

says to jonjon{HBC}: *I down the drink then turn back to you* jon..put something over the mirror. a blanket or something..Bambi is asleep now anyway

(02:24:52)

: (sorry. rt issues. great rp. thanks both of you)

(02:25:01 SignOff)

leaves the room

(02:26:00) jonjon{HBC}: turning hesitantl towards you a blanket awoiding to look directly att your face att your rage i nod yes Sir a blanket and i hurry to the linen room to find a frech blanket

(02:28:20 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
~Her voice echos out from the mirror.. that beautiful melody.. a beautiful song.. ~ please don't.. how will you get to see Me, delicious morsel?
Carinna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top