The rescue of MsBambi and trinket!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The rescue of MsBambi and trinket!

Post by Carinna on Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:14 pm

(21:03:35)
…. Fallen One ....

L U C I F E R
| former- Lord of Hell |
-- + -- In the beginning the Archangel Lucifer rebelled against God and was cursed to HELL for all eternity-- + ---
- + -Then he went on vacation - + - .
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: Lucifer's hand held onto the goblet of wine. It had almost been a week or so since his spell begin and to not draw suspicion to his plan he had allowed it to be that slow. One of the men loyal to him would move next to him. He was watching the mirror but from a distance no one would be able to see him. He had not done it for sentimental reasons though his trinket would be back at his side before too long. No he was wanting to see if those kidnappers had found his blood beading from the edge of the mirror. He could feel it a great distance away from him as it called back to him. His blood was magic itÕs self great divine power flowed though it, as well as arcane, and demonic. He had mastered most of the forms in the time he was trapped in Hell, and that was where the minors he gathered was. Lucifer would leave the main room turning his back on the mirror. A large scale battle would not be wise, though a few and a distraction would prove him to be the victor this day. He could already see the battle in his mind now. Some would die, those who stood in his path would know his wrath and his end goal was not to punish those who took his trinket and Ms Bambi but to retrieve them. In ages past he would have made the punishment on top priority however he was on a time crunch, if they were to kill the two trapped then it was game over as much so as if he himself were to be killed. The Hunter would move next to him.

Lord Lucifer, today we fulfill the contract.... I will help you, I will lead you to them with my portal.... and you shall hunt your prey. Though once we are though. My bargain for you sparing my life is paid.... are we in an accord.

Lucifer would turn tot he man who once tried to hunt him and take his head on payment. It would have been a waste for Lucifer to end him now and it was proving to be the correct answer. He would start to walk past the man where down below goblins were arguing over profit margins. Hell Goblins, the most greedy in all of Hell. They would slit their own mother's throats for a silver, maybe even a copper. To the left of him a cult dedicated to him, though these were not his, they were fools who knew how to fight but didn't actually know him. Today they would be useful. Even if the Rock music was starting to drive him up a wall.

(21:03:43) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard says to †Elvira Cerberus Ventrue†: I'm with him, Boss. It's inapropriate to covet one's Employer, but still. Rawr. *winks*

(21:03:55)
…. Fallen One ....

L U C I F E R
| former- Lord of Hell |
-- + -- In the beginning the Archangel Lucifer rebelled against God and was cursed to HELL for all eternity-- + ---
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: Are we.. in an accord... Lucifer?

Lucifer would stop and in a flash his hand would be on the Hunter's neck. The human turned demon being risen into the air.

You forget your place..... However should you be able to get us there to them, then yes we are in an accord. Your debt paid in full, now you need my blood do you not?

The Hunter would be tossed to the ground as his hand went to his neck trying to catch his breath. He knew he was far too valuable for the Devil to kill, however he had not watched his tongue and almost got hurt for doing so. He would bow his head and slowly nod. Lucifer thought as much. His hand moving to the blood stained rag that he used to bind his hand when he first cast the spell. The blood there was ahead at the same time. The blood ritual would make this blood no different hen the blood on the mirror. He'd move over and hand the bloody rag down tot eh Hunter. Who would take his time, sniffing it, rubbing agents it. Licking it until he got enough of a taste.

MMMmm yesssss, thisss will... do niiiicelly

(21:04:10 ® M)

†Elvira Cerberus Ventrue†<
Slash's One and Only Love
Mother of Echelon and j/Jennifer
*Out Of Character Mode* says to :::Slash Ventrue::::
-whispers- make sure you remove the guns last...they are sexy on ya

(21:04:46 ® M SignOn)

enters the room

(21:05:20 ® M SignOn)

enters the room

(21:05:55)

eleanor erelieva {wiccan healer/DM/HBC}
says to Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf):
-nods as my eyes glow misty grey and ice spears float around me-

(21:09:10) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard: *cracking my neck, racking the charging bold on my rifle, the bullets in the magazine are stout nasty rounds, blessed, counter blessed, carved on and filled with liquid mercury with silver flecks suspended in it. The Bullet, the properly dangerous one, is loaded in the pistol on my hip, and frankly when it comes down to it, what I really want is blood in my mouth and something dead skewered on the claws that will surely ruin my manicure.* Saddle up! Lock and load. Lets go get 'em.

(21:09:17)

:::Slash Ventrue:::<
:::Elvira's True Love:::
:::Father of Echelon:::
says to †Elvira Cerberus Ventrue†: you got it Babe *hugs and kisses you one last time before I slap your ass just a bit then turn away to join the hunt...whispering* I love you my Dear

(21:09:35 ® M)

-slips back into your arms until you leave Me-

(21:10:30 ® M)

I love you more now go and kick some ass -kissing you with a grin-

(21:12:25 ® M)

*Out Of Character Mode* says to everyone:
-slipping back onto My throne with a heavy sigh-

(21:12:37)

says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: *the guns at my hips feel useful but honestly I'd rather be rip the skin off these cowards. To hear their pain and screams is what I want most*

(21:13:53 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
Carinna Zadrick Cerberus<
--~--{Castle Storyteller/HBC}--~--
*IN STORYTELLER MODE* says to …. Fallen One .... L U C I F...:
~the blood You had placed on that mirror had gone completely unnoticed.. the two girls are hidden away in a house.. that is surrounded by a deep dense forest.. they are locked away down in the dungeon.. an old woman and witch have been tending to them.. though there are other beings in place of course to guard the house.. wizards scattered thru the forest, along with lycans and vampires.. The Twins themselves.. they weren't stupid, not foolish enough to put themselves in harms way.. no, they are living somewhere totally far away from where Your precious trinket and MsBambi are being held.. but with the Twins.. there are other members of the large family they have built over the years in this plot of revenge.. a few being demons.. and it is these two beings which approach the Twins with grave news.. a sensing.. a great stirring in the under world.. both Twins listen and it begins.. their call to those protecting the home.. to hold strong and fight.. and also their alternate plans.. their fail safe course of action.. would now be started.. they were always prepared for the family coming to rescue the girls..~

(21:19:51)
…. Fallen One ....

L U C I F E R
| former- Lord of Hell |
says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: He knew there would be hose from the Castle who had gathered. Lucifer was not the type to give thanks, his Pride would not allow such. Though given the circumstances none was needed and he was sure they would march into battle with or without him either way. The Devil would turn his eyes back up to the entrance of the Castle, then down to the gate he had formed.

It was not a true Ghenima Gate as that could only take one to Hell, however as a partial gate it would be able to move to anywhere on the planet and that much he had already discerned. Kneeling down besides the Gate Lucifer would reach his hand out and start to do the enchantment This would allow the Hunter to use his Gate and his in a fusion like effect to be able to give the hunter full control over where the gate took them. He knew the others would be making their way down here. He had the Cultist, the Hunter, the Hell Goblins, himself and those who wished to come. The battle would be hard fought, though for Lucifer he was only thinking of the end goal. The Hunter would lead him tot he mirror, the one that had his blood on the edge of it, and as such to the girls who had been captured. For whatever reason they took them Lucifer knew not. However they had HIS trinket and as such would pay a price worse then death. The Hunter would join him scribing his own rune into the portal Lucifer had made.

It issues ready.. mmmmmm Lord.
excellent.. you are with me, as such you will be under my protection.

Should he give a speech.. somehow a Òdon't be in my wayÓ didn't sound very reassuring So instead Lucifer would let it pass for now. His hand outstretching as the gate would start to come alive, a black film like smoke moving around it the smoke would swirl until no light could be seen, then from the center of it a single speck would shine though the more the speech became viable, the easier it was to see what was on the other side. Like polishing a very dirty mirror until the refection is perfect. Once the image cleared up LuciferÕs hand would move to the Hunter and toss him though.. just to make sure he was not being duped. Once the man landed on the other side he himself would walk though. His eyes turning to the outskirts of their base.

(21:20:53)

:
-reads over my books while making sure the castle remains safe for those that have entered, reading over many character deaths throughout my entire series-

(21:24:12) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: *grabbing eli for one last kiss, and if it's bad over there, well, it might be the last kiss, I wink at her* I love you *first time I've ever said to her, or to anyone in a long long time, and she gets a wink before I square my shoulders, level my gun and shout* Geronimo, Motherfuckers! *a running leap and I'm through the gate, on the other side. Nostrils flared, eyes pealed, rifle up. First thing I see that isn't on our little Inferal Rescue Team is gonna end up with a chunky mist where its head used t'be*

(21:28:04)

says to …. Fallen One .... L U C I F...: * I follow at a distance, bringing up the rear so to speak. The creatures you've employed or brought with you go before me. I feel the hate in me build even more and eyes flash red..as the gate appears I hold and wait until you toss the guy in there and I can't help but laugh knowing your reasons. After all of you enter then so do I and I watch to see what your first move is*

(21:29:32 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
~The Twins could watch it all.. from where they were.. no where near the house the girls were being held in.. but with the magics of their very own witches and wizards they had many things in place.. they new this day would come.. watching as the man is flung thru the doorway that had been created to now allow Yours and others to wander right in.. their own army was on high alert.. they all felt it.. this gate.. the fabric being opened.. the old woman and witch would scurry down to the dungeon.. they would of course attempt to get the two girls and take them away again.. they new time was against them.. it had begun.. and they could only hope the army outside, surrounding the house, hidden in the forest would fend off any rescuers.. the Female Twin was working with one of the witches away from the place now under attack.. the mirror in the main hall had great interest to them still and the magic was now working to cause the runes and symbols of their own that were engraved in the frame of the mirror to begin the plan that had been put in place on that end~

(21:39:24)
…. Fallen One ....

L U C I F E R
| former- Lord of Hell |
in the forest says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: The large trees would make for perfect sniping spots. Lucifer could see why they had used this Forrest They held the advantage here. He knew to remove all of them would be a simple task, his fire would burn this Forrest to the ground. However had they planned for that as well. Having the prisons in here would mean his wide areas destruction could not happen. He would run the risk of accidentally burning those he wanted to save alive. It mattered little it wasn't as though he was not without a bloodhound to lead him to where the mirror was.

Time to earn your pay Hunter.

The hunter would nod and move agents a tree poking out with those super human attributes, his hand releasing the bolt from the magic cross bow that will not stop until it seeks the heart of it's target. One of the snipers would fall from the trees as Lucifer would move forward placing his body before the Hunter's to be the shield for the bloodhound. His eyes quickly casting to another tree where he could feel a spell being formed. It was strong but slow casting, the whatever should have begun casting it long before this. His hand outstretching as those blue flames would engulf the tree. Those were sensitive to the plight of nature would feel the tree's dying agony as it was ripped apart with blue flames, ash falling to the ground.

(21:42:55)

says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: *I watch as the devil himself lights up the forest slowly and I too feel the spells being made so I hide behind one tree to hide from another. One gun is removed from my left hip and I pick off one shooter after another. Bodies fall one after another*

(21:43:07) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard in the forest says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: *I move from tree to tree to tree. One hides a man in black, He dies. Another hides a woman with her fingers moving, a spell readying. She dies. Short sharp reports of burst fire echo stacatto in the night*

(21:49:29 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
says to …. Fallen One .... L U C I F...:
~the Twins continue to watch from their safe haven away from the destruction You and Yours were causing, along with the lycan and yes, the center of their revenge.. a call goes out to a group of lycan and vampires to pull a full on assault to the one called "Slash".. they knew Your focus would be solely on the girls.. saving them.. especially Your precious trinket.. they weren't too concerned with it now.. You had led Slash here.. so the call went out to a good portion of their army to just head up an attack on Him.. the old woman and witch were now in the cage with the girls.. taking hold of each one.. the witch casting her own magics to start and create a new portal.. that arrow would of course find the mirror that was in the cage with the girls and the witch worked at a frantic pace~

(21:50:15 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
(grrr.. kicks that here and apologies.. had a small real time to deal with)

(21:53:58 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
*IN STORYTELLER MODE* says to :::Slash Ventrue::::
~as the Devil makes His way to save the girls.. a larger army of vampires, lycans and wizards belonging to the Twins gather and begin to make their way toward You~

(21:54:12)
trinket
--<>--{[The Devil's Own]}--<>--
{Hellblood Castle}
k i d n a p p e d

: * she tries to turn her back to the old woman an she takes hold of MsBambi's hand, tugging at MsBambi and pushing at the old woman. trinket's face scrunched up. she is resigned to being here but will not go anywhere else with these two willingly*

(21:54:49)

in the forest says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: *suddenly I feel many eyes on me and this isn't good so I cause the black smoke to surround me and it creeps along the forest floor reaching out to those that come to hurt me..I hear a few screams as they are strangled ...both guns come out and I begin shooting the lycan wild the silver bullets I have brought..the vampires are harder but my powers are stronger then theirs and so I hiss as the anger within me causes such extreme disgust for these creatures.even my own kind come after me and that makes me sick*

(21:59:56 ® M)
Totally taken
MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn<
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
k i d n a p p e d
:
*sees and hears the women...grabbing trinket and thinking hard....seeing the fall and let go of us...noticing the door is open, I tug trinket out and keep thinking...not knowing how this is working, but it seems they can't get up....I stop, and close the cage door, then in and us out, and look at trinket as we look around*

(22:01:07) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard in the forest says to :::Slash Ventrue:::: *by your side, dropping a magazine and slapping in another one, a burst of fire into the chest of a wolfed-out Lycanthrope who bursts through the trees. I laugh and give you a grin, the Wolf within me alive and vicious, my eyes glowing gold* Time to fuck 'em up proper! What a day! What a lovely lovely day! *jumping, I land on another's back, giving them a blast down into the spine, riding them like a surf board when they fall* Boss'll have my head if we don't get you home in one piece! *out of rounds, I pull out my hatchet, give it to the face of the next adversary* And one for you....and one for you! Woooo!

(22:03:41 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn:
~the old woman is pinned to the floor of the dungeon.. the witch being cut off from casting her portal and pinned the floor now as well.. The Twins watching all this.. what the fuck is this.. how the hell did You do that.. both of them are shocked.. there was some kind of power in You.. this wasn't good.. but it couldn't be a concern for them.. they were focused on Slash as You pull trink free of the cage~

(22:04:54 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
says to :::Slash Ventrue::::
~the assault on You and now this wolf with You continues.. they weren't stopping.. they would come in waves after You.. knowing they could and would most likely die.. but they had their orders and nothing would stop them from fulfilling them~

(22:05:09)
…. Fallen One ....

L U C I F E R
| former- Lord of Hell |
in the forest says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: The hunter would stop in his tracks and turn around. He could see what was happening, his mind going to Lord Lucifer and wondering if the Devil himself knew of this or if there was little concern on his mind for those that came though the portal with him. Granted the group of vampires, lycans would also have to contend with the cultist however they were not all that powerful. Armed, but not overly powerful. Lucifer himself would continue with the Hunter to the base, the Hunter moving into a full run as Lucifer would guard his back. The Lycan's would find themselves in a strange predicament Even though they were being paid by Lucifer he said nothing to double dipping. So they would jump on the backs of the lycans' their heel daggers moving for throats, eyes whatever they could stab the blades into.

Mmmm Yes yes, these fangs will fetch a fitting price, a fitting price indeed.

Another latching on to a vampire as it plummets the dagger into the undead head careful not to damage the fangs as well.

Big Profit.. Big profit.... yes yes.

The goblins greed far out weighing even their own desire for survival. So long as they claimed thee riches that these foes had. One of them even thought about going after Slash, but he was blown to bits by a wizard's spell. The others seeing the gold on the wizard would tear him apart his screams echoing thought the night sky as they try to retrieve his goods. They had lots to collect and Time is Money.

(22:05:57 ® M)
Totally taken
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
k i d n a p p e d
says to trinket----{[The Devil's Own...:
*eyes wide as look at you...wondering if we should go up the stairs or where...grabs a candle off the wall and searches for a way out*

(22:07:26)

in the forest says to Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf): *laughs maniacally as you slaughter the ones coming at me..I too begin swinging my gun and knocking them out before shooting them in the head with those killer bullets. suddenly a vampire leaps onto my shoulders and I turn so fast it swings them off completely..immediately I lunge forward and land atop the vampire with a quick strike to his neck..I rip it open wide from side to side letting it bleed out. another leaps on me and I go rolling till he's atop me...his fangs are dangerously close to my own neck* GUARD!

(22:07:45)
…. Fallen One ....

L U C I F E R
| former- Lord of Hell |
in the forest says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: Heel-hell

(22:11:45 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
*IN STORYTELLER MODE* says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus:
~and back at the castle.. the mirror.. the symbols begin to flourish bright around the frame.. someone.. within the family.. quietly and conspicuously takes hold of the mirror in the main hall and sneaks off with it.. The Female Twin having gotten deep into the mind of one of the mortal boys.. he was deeply captivated by Her and he would take the mirror now and hide it away.. he would not lose contact with this Beauty~

(22:12:58)
trinket
{Hellblood Castle}
k i d n a p p e d

says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: *blinks up to You..unable to believe we are out here and she doesnt know what to do out here...her hand still in Yours and she follows each step You take*

(22:13:02) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard in the forest says to :::Slash Ventrue:::: *raising my rifle, hearing that loudest sound, that worst sound* CLICK MotherFUCKER! *swearing, english first* shit, fuck, shit, motherfuckingSONofa....*French next* Crisse de calice de tabarnak d'osti de sacrament de trou vierge! *dropping my rifle, leaping in, claws out, manicure ruined, grabbing at the biter on top of you and sinking my claws into his neck, hauling up, twisting, there's a snap, a spray of blood, and I'm his head in my hands* I promised eli a skulll He'll do. *holding a hand down to you* c'mon, more folks to send where they're goin' tabernak.

(22:16:50 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
~and The Twins just simply watch.. they could see defeat was near approaching in this scenario.. they would remain in their safe Haven.. fully guarded and protected by many wards.. they wouldn't be caught this day.. neither would those family that remained with them.. they still had plenty of plans up their sleeves.. some of them already in the works.. their army being killed off by Slash and Amy.. it didn't bother them.. they had only created this family for one purpose.. there wasn't any or much of an attachment to any members.. save for what they had between Brother and Sister.. that special twin bond.. they only cared about each other in the kind of love a Twin or sibling would have.. no one else mattered.. and nothing else save for their revenge on Slash.. the girls had gotten out.. they had not expected the one called Bambi to have powers or magic.. perhaps this emotional chaos has caused something to become alive in Her.. it was simply time to watch the destruction and death at the hands of You and Yours and the other two that had joined in this rescue~

(22:17:03)

in the forest says to Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf): *takes your hand and nods my thanks before glancing over your shoulder..the other gun comes out and I shoot the lycan right in the head* oops *laughs* seems I ruined that one for you. My thanks Guard *nods then turns and looks around for another. I don't have to worry about not finding a threat to both of us though I have a feeling they're after me* Fuck this is getting deep!

(22:17:33 ® M)

:
-looking over and up to see if the mirror is giving off any kind of difference in appearance I growl low and rise from My throne when I notice it is missing and walk over to the wall touching it where the mirror had been-

(22:18:31 SignOn)

ruby
{blood doll HBC trial}
enters the room

(22:20:05)

ruby
{blood doll HBC trial}
: Hi everyone *smiles and waves

(22:21:05 ® M)
Totally taken
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
k i d n a p p e d
says to trinket----{[The Devil's Own...: *grabs another candle off the wall and hands it to you*

(22:21:21) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard in the forest says to :::Slash Ventrue:::: They want dead, Mister Boss. So you know what we're gonna do? We're gonna dead 'em first! *laughing at the notion, my hatchet in one hand, the other in my pocket and then out with a set of brass knuckles with silver spikes on them covering my fist* I'll take the fifty on the left, you take the fifty on the right, and if you see my rifle, throw it at me, I'd hate to lose Vera. C'mon. Lets get 'er done!

(22:22:11 ® M)
Totally taken
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
k i d n a p p e d
there has to be an opening somewhere....

(22:22:20 ® M)

*Out Of Character Mode* says to ruby{blood doll HBC trial}:
Come sit quietly sweetie, and pay attention to what is going on -smiling at you-

(22:23:57)

ruby
{blood doll HBC trial}
says to †Elvira Cerberus Ventrue†: Thank you Queen *crawls and sits quietly

(22:23:58)

in the forest says to Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf): *again that dark laugh is heard at your words and I let out a vicious roar as I nod then turn to my fifty on the right..they come quickly and I start shooting as fast as I can. if they get near I slam the gun in their head or rip their throats out. the blood lust runs deep and it drips from my lips down my shirt..I do find your gun and I grab it up quickly to toss it to you* Heads up Guard!

(22:24:06)
trinket
{Hellblood Castle}
k i d n a p p e d

says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: *she lifts the candle high as she follows You looking and touching the walls where it seems the old woman and the witch come from.*

(22:25:14 ® M)
Totally taken
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
k i d n a p p e d
*sees motion in the cage again...dark eyes close tight as I think hard, and hear them fall again, the witch hits her head and is knocked out...I just look at the woman and see the fear in her eyes...she was nice to us...I leave her be..squeezing your fingers and holding the candle out before me, walking around the place we've been locked in*

(22:25:39 ® M)
Totally taken
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
k i d n a p p e d
*sees you push a place and a door opens* Yay trinket...let's go that way!

(22:26:11 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
*IN STORYTELLER MODE* says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn:
~there will be a door at the very top of the stairs.. that will lead into the main part of the house.. should You both exit the dungeon.. You'll no doubt hear the chaos which is taking place outside.. the screams and cries of battle and death~

(22:26:17 ® M)

says to ruby{blood doll HBC trial}:
-caressing your soft hair as you sit close to Me on a pillow-

(22:26:35) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard in the forest says to :::Slash Ventrue:::: *grabbing it out of the air, swinging the empty gun like a club, the hatchet moving fast, laughing as I get in close, headbutting one of biggest fucking werewolves I've ever smelled just before he can shift and change, covered in blood, laughing like a maniac, I steal a glance, alright, you're alive, good good* What a FUCKING LOVELY DAY!

(22:27:11)

ruby
{blood doll HBC trial}
says to †Elvira Cerberus Ventrue†: *purrs softly as you caress my hair

(22:27:24)
trinket
{Hellblood Castle}
k i d n a p p e d

says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: *peeks around You through the door and up some stairs and she takes a step up as You do. holding still to her candle as we hurry up the stairs. there is more an more noise as we get closer to the door at the top*

22:28:42 ® M)

-smiling down at you as My nails glide through your soft curls-

(22:28:45 ® M)
Totally taken
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
k i d n a p p e d
*gets to the top of the stairs, standing protectively in front of you hearing the screams...cautiously looking around, seeing not a soul, or body*

(22:29:31)

ruby
{blood doll HBC trial}
says to †Elvira Cerberus Ventrue†: *smiles sweetly and purrs from your touch

(22:30:18 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
*IN STORYTELLER MODE* says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn:
~there is no one else in the house.. only the old woman and witch stayed inside this whole time.. the chaos outside ensues as the Twins army is being depleted by Your family and trinket's Master, along with His very own army~

(22:31:52)
…. Fallen One ....

L U C I F E R
| former- Lord of Hell |
in the forest says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: They were heading forward, then a left turn. Evidently they would find the hut that hid the dungeon where Ms Bambi and trinket were. It wasnÕt as though they knew what they were looking for it was just the Hunter's ability to seek his prey in this case the blood that was on the mirror. Lucifer had to wonder if they knew what was happening or this mirror. Lucifer would push his back agents a tree as he saw the hut. Taking a deep breath he had to keep both his wrath and his Pride in check, it wasn't as though there was any lacking of power for him. Moving swiftly Lucifer would barrel into he door sending it flying off it's hinges and to the ground. His eyes moving inside watching the fear of those who were inside. The ones who had kidnapped Bambi and trinket, a slight smile moving to Lucifer's face as they start to back up. The fear in their eyes though that would only be for a second before their bodies would erupt in bluish flames, falling down to the ground as they burn alive, painfully their souls destroyed never to know the afterlife.

(22:31:57)

in the forest says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: *they just keep coming and true..I get hit often but with that Ventrue blood flowing through me I feel nothing so I just keep slaughtering and beheading both vampire and lycan alike. Once I've taken care of all I can find I head towards the direction inwhich Lucifer headed.

(22:32:12 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
(and Amy).. ~another smaller group begin to sneak up from behind both You and Amy.. as You are distracted with the 100 out in front of You both.. trying their best to remain as quiet as possible.. vampire and lycan both.. ready to forge another attack on You Two~

(22:33:28 ® M)

-looking around the quiet room feeling the tension happening elsewhere with the Others I look over at the wall where the mirror was and realize it is gone, My eyes glow red as I think of a certain boy and his infatuation with someone who was speaking to him through it-

(22:33:47 ® M)
Totally taken
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
k i d n a p p e d
*points to the door...hearing nothing...eyes close again and it seems I can hear "louder"...sees the door fly off it's hinges, and stands in front of you*

(22:35:06)

ruby
{blood doll HBC trial}
says to †Elvira Cerberus Ventrue†: Where did the mirror go Queen *says nervously

(22:36:03)

in the forest says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: *well fuck I thought I was done with them all but here comes more. slightly distracted I swing round and they're on top of me again..well fuck this! a dagger is drawn from my ankle and slices the firest one's stomach and his warm guts spill out onto my stomach..as disgusting as that is I of course love it and laugh..shoving him off me there's another one before I can get up* you asshole get the fuck off me! *both feet come up between us and before he can get ahold of me he's shoved off me and I'm immediately on my feet again with that dagger at his throat..splitting it open from side to side..it bleeds out*

(22:36:52 ® M)

-My eyes return to normal as I look down at you and glide My hand back over your soft hair- Someone has taken it sweetie and I have a pretty good guess as to who it was

(22:37:41)
trinket
{Hellblood Castle}
k i d n a p p e d

says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: *blinking up to You as this door flies away and looking past it in time to see across the room another door flying this way

(22:37:57) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard in the forest says to :::Slash Ventrue:::: *standing in the midst of a pile of corpses, a bloody hatchet in one hand, the head of my latest foe in the next, blood on my face, on my armor, up both arms. I turn, and see the freshly massed horde.* Oh....son of BITCH....not again.....*diving in and cracking my skull against one, hatchet to another's crotch, claws in another's neck* They just can't take a hint, these assholes!

(22:38:06)

ruby
{blood doll HBC trial}
says to †Elvira Cerberus Ventrue†: Are we safe Queen? *shivering some

(22:38:26 ® M)
Totally taken
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
k i d n a p p e d
*seeing your eyes glancing up, thinking again hard and the door flies away from us*

(22:39:40)

I am here to keep the Queen and the family safe from all harm.

(22:40:09 ® M)

-chuckling as you ask Me that and I smile at you- Of course we are sweetie, I am more than just a vampire..I do have a few tricks of My own when I need them

(22:40:47)

ruby
{blood doll HBC trial}
says to eleanor erelieva {wiccan hea...: *smiles over to you, feeling safer

(22:41:03 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
(and Amy).. ~this was the last of them.. the Twins continue to just watch it all.. not everyone of them had been family.. some were paid a very handsome fee for their help.. their families would instead receive the monies with their deaths being handed to them by You and Amy.. the odd one lingered.. hoping for a chance for the kill.. because of that would happen.. their would be nothing in this world that person would ever want for.. as it was said to each and every vampire and lycan, from The Twins.. greed was such a nasty thing..~

Carinna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The rescue of MsBambi and trinket!

Post by Carinna on Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:15 pm

(22:41:10)

says to †Elvira Cerberus Ventrue†:
I'll be around to keep the Castle protected before you lift a beautiful finger Your Majesty

(22:41:30)

in the forest says to Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf): *gets to my feet once the fuck more and shoves the dead body off me* let's go find Lucifer and the girls...if these assholes wanna follow then we'll kill em off as we go!

(22:41:43)

ruby
{blood doll HBC trial}
says to †Elvira Cerberus Ventrue†: What happened to the mirror Queen?

(22:41:56)

I consider this place as much as a home as my Mother's Mansion.

(22:42:13 ® M)
Totally taken
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
k i d n a p p e d
*seeing a giant figure near the doorway...squinting, not letting go of trinket as my eyes focus better to the light*

(22:42:55 ® M)

says to eleanor erelieva {wiccan hea...:
I do appreciate that sweetie but I do like to get violent and bloody sometimes -grinning at you-

(22:43:22)

I know that feeling all too well Your Majesty, my apologies.

(22:44:16 ® M)

I have the feeling someone has taken it and hidden it sweetie, I am sure of it to be exact

(22:45:02 ® M)

No need to apologize, I can kick some ass when I need to or feel like it -chuckles-

(22:45:08)
…. Fallen One ....

L U C I F E R
| former- Lord of Hell |
in the forest says to trinket----{[The Devil's Own...: Ms Bambi)-- Those eyes turning to the two of you as you make your way up the stairs. A smile draping on my face as I hold up my hand to let Hunter know to stop. A hand moving though my hair as I walk in closer to the two of you.

It seems the rescue was not needed and w just caused a distraction. Hello Ms Bambi and hello Mine.

The mission was successful Now that I had grouped up with the girls it was time to make our way to the gate one again and get out of here. I wanted to do more to hold my trinket. However I couldnÕt allow my guard to be let down now, not for a moment as I had two more I had to protect. Though they are safe and from as far as I could tell in a preliminary view relatively unharmed. Time to go home. Come along.

Moving back tot he doorway to peer out of it and make sure no one was coming up behind us.

(22:45:14)

ruby
{blood doll HBC trial}
says to †Elvira Cerberus Ventrue†: Who do you think took it Queen, is there something I can do to help?

(22:45:44) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard in the forest says to :::Slash Ventrue:::: *taking ammunition from the fallen, loading my rifle again, racking the charging bolt and grinning* That way. The Devil smells of a very special sort of sulphur after all. Allonsy!

(22:46:38)

-stays on guard, looking around the Castle, searching for any sign of danger if something were to attack the castle.-

(22:46:55 ® M)

Not at this time sweetie but I may need you soon and when I do I will let you know -caressing your hair again slowly-

(22:47:09 ® M)
Totally taken
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
k i d n a p p e d
*smiles big, seeing it's you, tugging Yours from behind my back....pushing her gently toward you* thank you Dark One!!!! *falls to the floor, exhausted*

(22:47:54)

ruby
{blood doll HBC trial}
says to †Elvira Cerberus Ventrue†: Yes Queen, I'll try to help anyway I can when you need me *smiles and purrs

(22:48:38 ® M)

Thank you and I have faith that you will -smiling at you-

(22:49:01)

ruby
{blood doll HBC trial}
says to †Elvira Cerberus Ventrue†: *smiles sweetly up at you

(22:50:46 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
~and the Twins simply watch.. plans now in the works for more.. this wasn't the end of it.. not by a long shot.. they may have lost this battle in the end.. but it wouldn't stop them from reaching their ultimate goal.. the odd lycan and vampire lingered around outside in the forest.. ready to attack.. but there were very few left now to do much harm.. it of course didn't stop them from trying.. not so much toward You or the girls.. no, Slash was the main target now~

(22:51:01 ® M)

I love you babe, be back soon -kisses you and slips out-

(22:51:03 ® M SignOff)

leaves the room

22:51:43)
trinket
{Hellblood Castle}
k i d n a p p e d

says to …. Fallen One .... L U C I F...: unbelieving and happy..she touches You to make sure You are real then clings to You. listening to the sound of Your voice an following the feel of Your power but MsBambi

(22:54:11)

in the forest says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: *suddenly I'm flat against a tree with my weapons on the ground* well fuck! *I struggle with all that I have but nothing happens. a spell of some kind. I must have missed a witch nearby*

(22:56:32) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard in the forest says to :::Slash Ventrue:::: Awww shiiiiiit. Hang on! *sniffing, not that tree, not that tree...THAT tree, claws up, I jump and up the tree, struggling with the chanting bitch on the branch* Shut up you cow. *claws at her throat, slashing at her chest, gouging at her eyes* Let him go, Bitch!

(22:56:48 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
~it wasn't a witch.. but there had been spells linked to certain spots.. and it just so happens You found Yourself trapped in one now.. pressed against that tree.. two vampires and two lycan come charging toward You.. "payday" the only thing on their minds.. and now the Twins watched intently.. with an almost glee twinkling in their eyes~

(22:57:07)
…. Fallen One ....

L U C I F E R
| former- Lord of Hell |
in the forest says to trinket----{[The Devil's Own...: He felt that small hand touch him, his eyes turning over his shoulder to look down at his trinket. He had missed you, he had missed you so much. However there was danger about and we were not safe yet. There would be time for celebration later, though right now it was only the half way point. Though he couldnÕt help but to smile and put his hand on your head, ruffling your hair just a bit.

Soon we will be home m'dear. For now I want you and Hunter to help carry Ms Bambi. I'll protect you all.

(22:58:14 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
*IN STORYTELLER MODE* says to Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf):
~and all You take hold of is air.. it was a mirage of sorts.. their distracting.. causing You to take Your attention from the small group now getting ready to get hold of Slash~

(22:58:34)

in the forest says to Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf): *red eyes widen as I see the creatures coming near* Guard! *the black smoke creeps out away from me and towards them way before they get to me..it surrounds them and tries to choke them..the black tendrils not only wrap round their throat but go inside their mouths and down their throats as well*

(22:59:20 ® M)
Totally taken
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
k i d n a p p e d
*feeling you and the Hunter lift me, my legs trying to walk..breathing fresh air, my eyes still burning from the sun*

(23:00:28) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard in the forest says to :::Slash Ventrue:::: Okay, so not that witch...'cause she's dead....fucking deader that dead. *down into the fray again, keeping the charging bastards off you, four on one, nothing but my hands, but what the hell, I'm not just a pretty thing covered in blood, I'm a fucking Wolf. Fangs find throats. Claws find eyes. Fists find soft little spots. One down, two down, the third one dies when I tear his throat out and there's a fourth. Driven down to my knees, a blow hard across the back* Awwww fuuuuuuck.

(23:01:25)
trinket
{Hellblood Castle}
k i d n a p p e d

says to …. Fallen One .... L U C I F...: *she looks up to You her head tilting to the familiar strength of Your hand and she has something to do. she bends with the Hunter and lifts MsBambi to carry and follow You*

(23:03:35)

in the forest says to Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf): *as that last lycan drags his claws along your back I hiss loudly and the black smoke surrounds it...squeezing it tight around the throat until the creature dies and falls off you* Fuck are you ok?

(23:04:41) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard in the forest says to :::Slash Ventrue:::: The fourth one, fucking huge, palms my head like a basketball, slamming me up against the tree beside you. Face mashed to the wood, saved from broken ribs only by my armor* Hiya Mister Boss. This one's an ugly one. Little hellllllll *it was going to be help, but he sends me flying, skidding through the mud* Owwwwwww......

(23:05:45)
…. Fallen One ....

L U C I F E R
| former- Lord of Hell |
in the forest says to everyone: grr rt suddenly popped up on me i need to head out. trinket has full rights to use Lucifer to get her and Ms Bambi to safty

(23:06:09)

*Out Of Character Mode* says to …. Fallen One .... L U C I F...: great rp

(23:06:09)

take care

(23:06:22 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
thanks for the awesome r/p

(23:06:38 ® M)
Totally taken
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
k i d n a p p e d
thank you!!

(23:07:07 SignOff)
…. Fallen One ....

L U C I F E R
| former- Lord of Hell |
leaves the room

(23:07:44 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
I've started cooking dindin as well.. so I'm back and forth.. will let everyone get themselves out now.. but will hang to grab posts for the forum.. thank you all for the great roleplay and hope everyone had as much fun as I did!

(23:08:27)

in the forest says to Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf): *finally I fall from the tree and go after the lycan...uses my dagger and just leaps on his bad to stab him in the side...he roars and tries to throw me off but there's no way I'm going anywhere...again I stab him but this time in the side of his throat...this one hits it's mark and blood spurts out in a beautiful way...he drops quickly and I put my open mouth to the spurting of blood..enjoying the sounds he's making and the taste of his blood*

(23:09:06)

says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus:
(mind if I take out the beast that's attacking my Mistress? I understand if you don't)

(23:09:16)

*Out Of Character Mode* says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: always good rp with your guidance most of the time! lol enjoy your meal

(23:09:31) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard in the forest says to :::Slash Ventrue:::: *back up, rubbing blood from my lip, spitting a little down to the mud* Fuck...well. THAT was fun.

(23:09:37)

*Out Of Character Mode* says to eleanor erelieva {wiccan hea...: sorry I just did

(23:09:50)

oh ok yay!

(23:10:19)

in the forest says to Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf): *laughs at your words* Fuck yeah it was! *my eyes bright red and my whole body seems on fire*

(23:10:28 ® M)
Totally taken
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
k i d n a p p e d
*hangs on to you tightly*

(23:10:53)

:
-waits at the castle to help with wounds of returning family members-

(23:11:57)

*Out Of Character Mode* says to Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf): my tablet needs charged in a bad way...just get us both out if you don't mind? good rp.thanks!

(23:12:13)

*Out Of Character Mode* says to everyone: thanks everybody that was great rp!

(23:12:16 SignOff)

leaves the room

(23:15:39)
trinket
{Hellblood Castle}
k i d n a p p e d

says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: holding tight to You as trinket and the Hunter follow Lucifer back to out. huge eyes only on the back of His shoes she is afraid to look up and see the destruction and anyone that might be between here..and out. she retreats into humming again. songs that made her happy at home.

trinket
{Hellblood Castle}
k i d n a p p e d

says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: holding tight to You as trinket and the Hunter follow Lucifer back to out. huge eyes only on the back of His shoes she is afraid to look up and see the destruction and anyone that might be between here..and out. she retreats into humming again. songs that made her happy at home.

(23:17:49) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard in the forest says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: I'm there with the Boss' Man before too long, waving to you and the girl and the Devil Himself too. Alright, c'mon! Lets go! Everybody out of the pool now. Before shit gets hairy again. C'mon Mister Devil, do your gatey magic thing and lets get gone!

(23:18:19 ® M)
Totally taken
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
k i d n a p p e d
*hears the humming, that makes me feel better...lifts a hand to stroke your tear stained cheek, wondering if we are really going home..seeing the strange man with you, and Lucifer in front of us...trying to move my legs but senses being carried...so just relaxes*

(23:19:53 ® M)
Totally taken
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
k i d n a p p e d
*hears your voice and smiles a small smile, happy to be with family*

(23:21:48)

:
-as eleanor waits to help heal family, she hears something behind her, she looks and see's a former villain that eleanor has dealt with before. She defeated him long ago. Smiling Billy, he smiles with his bright white teeth, for such a psychopath he is rather attractive. He was one of the five that was in her head when she was asleep last night recovering her energy. He raises his bloodied axe and shows a wide green as he disappears-

(23:22:40)
trinket
{Hellblood Castle}
k i d n a p p e d

: *trinket just moves now. following AmyBeth's voice and Lucifer's shoes. she squeezes MsBambi tighter in happiness as she feels Lucifer's power ahead of us, from behind she feels only comfort and security. a little straighter now as she helps the hunter carry MsBambi she barely notices the swirl of black that we pass through and find that we are near home*

(23:23:19) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: Fucking hell. We made it. *smooches for Bambam*

(23:23:28) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard says to trinket----{[The Devil's Own...: *and smooches for trink*

(23:23:44) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard: *and even for Slash and Mister Devil*

(23:23:48)

-spots you from a distance and runs to you and the others, bringing you water and healing kits for the wounded-

(23:24:16)
trinket
{Hellblood Castle}
k i d n a p p e d

says to Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf): *smiles* smooches

(23:24:43) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard says to eleanor erelieva {wiccan hea...: *stumbling back to the main hall, splattered with blood, carrying my empty rifle and bloody hatchet, colapsing in a heap* Hey, pretty witch. We maaaade it.

(23:25:13 ® M)
Totally taken
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
k i d n a p p e d
smooches you right back!

(23:26:11)

says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn:
MsBambi! -hugs you- You still look beautiful as ever -helps comb your hair-

(23:26:36 ® M)
Totally taken
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
k i d n a p p e d
*hugs ya back* thank you...

(23:26:52 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
~doesn't get a smooch and pouts big time~

(23:27:05)

--runs to you and hugs you-

(23:27:33) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard says to eleanor erelieva {wiccan hea...: *huuuuuugs you and kisses you and wraps around you*

(23:27:45)
trinket
{Hellblood Castle}
k i d n a p p e d

says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: trinket and the Hunter lower You into a chair...a home chair and trinket smiles an kisses Your cheek then watching behind You as her Master comes through the door. all strength and power...adjusting His cuffs as if He is returning from any other day. that two seconds is when the captivity the fear and hopeless begins to fall away from her an she whispers to You* we are home

(23:28:03)

-leaps in your arms and kisses you deeply-

(23:28:17) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: *weakly on the floor, that last one was a doosey, half sitting, half slumped, one hand up, crooking a finger* C'mere, Madam Storyteller.

(23:29:31 ® M)
Totally taken
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
k i d n a p p e d
*takes in a deep breath and sighs it out* I am sooo sorry I got you stuck in that mess trinket....please forgive me....

(23:30:33)

sorry I couldn't save you trinket, you're so dear me, I couldn't stand by and see you hurt.. Will you ever forgive me?..

(23:31:05 ® M)
Totally taken
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
k i d n a p p e d
:
*looking around, seeing and smelling the familiarity of home, slumping into the chair deeper*

(23:31:09) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard says to eleanor erelieva {wiccan hea...: *balances you on my knee, and pulls out a pouch* One of 'em had this, dollface. Just gold, near as I can tell, except that blue stone. You figure it out. Oh, and I left the heads I brought back outside, but we'll put 'em on spikes for the Boss. Soon as I can move properly again. *laughing, another kiss, aarms 'round you*

(23:31:16)
trinket
{Hellblood Castle}
k i d n a p p e d

says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: dropping to the floor in front of You* ...oh no trinket is sorry..she begged and she pulled...trinket will always follow the rules and she will no longer think that if she can convince You then it isnt a rule...she promises

(23:32:06 ® M)
Totally taken
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
k i d n a p p e d
*pulls you into a tight hug* it's over....

(23:32:10)
trinket
{Hellblood Castle}
k i d n a p p e d

says to eleanor erelieva {wiccan hea...: of course silly...there is nothing to forgive *hugs*

(23:32:11)

wait.. blue stone.. Oh no.. I need to tell my older sister Amelia about this.. -pecks your cheek- thank you. I'm glad you're ok -hides my wrist in my sleeve-

(23:32:36)

*hugs one of my besties back*

(23:33:22)

here take this -pulls out a flask for you to drink- this will get you on your feet and regain some energy. it's not enough to fully regenerate you, I used it up on another friend but it will help you walk at least

(23:34:19)
trinket
{Hellblood Castle}
k i d n a p p e d

says to MsBambi Cerberus Blackthorn: *snuggles in tight* it is

(23:35:19 ® M)
Totally taken
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
k i d n a p p e d
thanks everyone...gotta get...that was fun!!

(23:35:23 ® M SignOff)
Totally taken
∈∞∞Armand's Mistress∞∞∋
k i d n a p p e d
leaves the room

(23:35:35)
trinket
{Hellblood Castle}
k i d n a p p e d

: so trinket is prolly done for now cause she was promised a bath...an she isnt gonna do that without Him cause thats just called real life

(23:35:42)

love you my friend

(23:36:01) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard says to eleanor erelieva {wiccan hea...: Thanks dollface. Sláinte! *tossing back the contents of the flask, eyes closed, then open wide* Mmmm. Thaaaaat'll do it.

(23:36:36)

changes names and will henceforth be known as

(23:36:57)

I was waiting for the right moment to show you..

(23:37:41)
trinket
{Hellblood Castle}
k i d n a p p e d

says to Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf): *hugs* thank You Amy Beth for clearin the way

(23:37:44) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard says to eleanor erelieva {wiccan hea...: *blinking back tears* Oh youuuuuu....*pulling you in and kissing you, your pretty mouth, your wrist, then your mouth again*

(23:38:01)
trinket
{Hellblood Castle}
k i d n a p p e d

says to eleanor erelieva {wiccan hea...: *hugs* thank you for keeping home safe

(23:38:26) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard says to trinket----{[The Devil's Own...: trink...we're gonna find the ones who took ya. We're gonna kill 'em, and burn their bones, and stick their heads on the castle walls. I promise.

(23:38:37)
trinket
{Hellblood Castle}
k i d n a p p e d

says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: *hugs* thank You for this part of the story and for the idea to start with *smooch*

(23:39:07)
trinket
{Hellblood Castle}
k i d n a p p e d

says to Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf): *smiles* that sounds like my Master's wrath

(23:39:13)

-kisses back deeply, resting in your arms-

(23:40:37 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
*Out Of Character Mode* says to Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf):
~saunters over close to You~ sorry went afk

(23:40:53 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
*Out Of Character Mode* says to trinket----{[The Devil's Own...:
~hugs~ you're so welcome.. glad you had fun

(23:41:11)
trinket
{Hellblood Castle}
k i d n a p p e d

says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: *smiles* ninight lovely Lady

(23:41:12) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard says to eleanor erelieva {wiccan hea...: *brushing my thumb on your wrist* When did you get that done, eli? does your mother know? Am I gonna be in trouble? *laughing, washing blood off my face and neck*

(23:42:29) Amy Beth (The Bad Wolf)
<

Captain of the Queen's Guard says to Carinna Zadrick Cerberus: *climbing up to my feet, leaning in and smooching you gooooooooooood, tasting like the blood of my enemies and lime skittles, 'cause a fight like that deserves a reward* We did it. We won. At least for now. *winks* (and thanks for an awesome roleplay)

(23:42:32 SignOff)
trinket
{Hellblood Castle}
k i d n a p p e d

leaves the room

(23:43:52)

nah you're not in trouble

(23:44:53)

trinket is making me a dress for the wedding and I was wondering if you wish to go with me?

(23:45:24 ® M)
Beautiful Darkness
~wraps arms around You not caring You are covered in blood and guts.. just happy You made it back and the girls are once again safe as well.. smooching You right back~ I'm sooooooo happy You all came back in one piece!.. (You're welcome.. thanks for coming along for the ride.. it was fun!)
Carinna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top