Hellblood Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Krayven Cerberus

Go down

Krayven Cerberus Empty Krayven Cerberus

Post by Krayven Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:20 am

My name is Krayven Viktor Cerberus (middle name from My Father). I am the eldest son of Viktor and Mariana Cerberus and younger twin brother of Elvira. I am a pureblood vampyre/druid and a werewolf hybrid (As a young child hunting in the woods beyond My home, I was taken surprise by a werewolf and as We battled, I was bitten and infected), 350 years old, born and raised in Moldova, Romania. My father is an ancient pureblood vampyre, My mother is a pureblood vampyre/druid. I remained living with them both in the family castle along with My numerous brothers and sisters until I was 20 years of age. I then left home to experience the outside world on My own. I traveled throughout Eastern Europe and fought for many rulers, honing My fighting skills...due to My increased stealth, was an assassin and a spy for many armies.

Had to move on many times to avoid suspicion, attended many schools throughout Europe...learning to play the piano in Austria and to paint in Italy and Paris. Having learned German, Italian and French, as well as English. Love music and opened up a night club in Paris and managed the place for a while, met My wife Giselle, a ballet dancer. We lived happily together and she got pregnant, they both died during the birth and I was heart broken...Then moved to New Orleans and opened a jazz and blues bar in the French Quarter. Wanting to be amongst family, I recently left the U.S. and traveled back home to see My family and heard that My Sister, Elvira, was living in Styria, Austria...so I traveled there and saw Her beautiful Home and here I am, reunited with My twin sister once again...happy to be with My family.

Krayven

Back to top Go down